• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spirits of the Divine OOC/Profiles Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Well, if you don't mind the connection, you can still keep Ra. 'Cause sorry, but I'm not changing Bastet, but if you'd rather change it you can. I'm fine with it either way, Light, so whatever you'd like to do I'm all for it. If anything, I think it'd be fun to see how Anna's and Erik's friendship goes because of Ra and Bastet.

Last edited:

Light

faster than
Awards
No, I never meant to imply that anyone else should change. I meant to say that if I had've seen your template before I wrote my own, I would of just left Ra for Eternal to have.

In any case, I do look forward to the outcome.

Meilin

Legendary Role Player of Water
Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
As I said, I'm over it. I think the biggest reason I wanted Ra was because Skitty took Bastet, and the idea of father and daughter being reincarnated as brother and sister was kind of cool. However, I think I like the idea I've got now even better.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Not quite finished, but I just figured I'd get this up now. Should have it finished between tonight and tomorrow.
I'm kinda tempted to veto this one, since it goes against the actual idea of a great battle of good and evil? But i'm open to the idea of you guys wanting to play the villains too? i've had a few people ask me. Anyone have input?

I have seen nothing wrong with anyone elses templates yet, but i'm tired and will be rereading them all tommorrow when work stops kicking my ass.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
I wasn't intending for Seth to be a bad guy. If you look at the wiki page, it says that Set was villainized after a little while, not that he was thought of as bad from the outset; sure, there was the conflict with Horus and Osiris, but Set was also described as Ra's protector. The chaotic end of things fits in with Seth's personality, because for the most part he's a good kid, but he can have a wild side to him that ends up putting him in trouble from time to time. He's suppose to be one of the good guys, even if he's chaotic good. XD

Now, my plans for another character on the other hand....

Light

faster than
Awards
I wasn't intending for Seth to be a bad guy. If you look at the wiki page, it says that Set was villainized after a little while, not that he was thought of as bad from the outset; sure, there was the conflict with Horus and Osiris, but Set was also described as Ra's protector. The chaotic end of things fits in with Seth's personality, because for the most part he's a good kid, but he can have a wild side to him that ends up putting him in trouble from time to time. He's suppose to be one of the good guys, even if he's chaotic good. XD

Now, my plans for another character on the other hand....

Yeah, until the very latter Egyptian Mythology, Set was a kind of good-bad. In the last area, Apep/Apophis was sort of completely forgotten and Set turned into the main bad guy.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
@Chromatic: Huh? I'm sorry, I don't quite understand what you mean by that.

@Meilin: I actually kind of like the idea of some of us playing the villains, 'cause for some reason I've got the idea of Aiden "toeing the line" at certain points during the RP, kind of like an anti-hero.

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Actually, I'd have to go against us playing villain characters. That would mean that people would have to make several new characters and having a large cast has been known to be disastrous. That and people would be focusing on too many characters at once which would make getting a single post take that much longer.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Okay, the temp's done. And sorry umazak, I didn't realize you didn't like my multi characters. *throws the girls back into their box* I kind of like the idea of some of us taking a bad guy or two, but that might be because I had an idea for a character that's normally very sweet and gentle, but she's got a rather nasty spirit of her own that makes her do bad things when the spirit gets control. *think of Bakura and the spirit of the Ring from Yu-Gi-Oh*

Artemis

For the glory of the hunt
I was wondering what you meant by this, but if you want to explain the cough syrup thing, go ahead. But I like reading your posts, Chromatic, I don't think they're like cough syrup.

Twas I, Skitty, with the quote about MTV. It's like a bunch of young adults, lots of drama and potential romance, living together (as we travel)... We just happen to house godly powers. I thought it was kind of funny. Not that I watch MTV or anything, I promise.

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Hmm? I never said that I didn't like it. Quite the contrary, actually. If someone can play multiple characters well, I consider myself impressed. To be able to play different personalities and follow different paths at the same time means that you're either skilled at what you do, or need to seek psychiatric help for risk of having multiple personalities. Simply because I've been playing for roughly 16 years and I can't play more than one very well.

It's just that I've noticed something with those that do play multiples. They tend to take the longest to post even just once because they have to write two or more different stories.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Well, considering I just went to a psych doctor for an evaluation recently.....

Joking, *for the most part*, but I do admit to the taking forever bit. However, that's also a bit to blame on life being a jerk and getting in the way as well. Speaking of which, I think I need to fly.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Whoops, sorry about getting you confused with Chromatic. ^^;;

Although you're right about it, it's proving to be interesting. On another note, that's the impression I was getting, is that everyone else is on one side of the room and Aiden's on the other side of the room because of what's going on in his own head.

Artemis

For the glory of the hunt
It's all good, the poor guy was so confused XD

I know you RP with a lot of people Skitty, but you and I actually used to do a lot together when I first joined the forums back in 2008. You were notorious then for being involved in like 5 or 6 at a time ^^ Back when there was much more vivacity to this section.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Hehe, yup. He is so confused, and it's just going to get much worse.

Good times, good times, and to tell you the truth, I'm kind of in six different RPs right now. ^^;; May I ask if you had a different name before this one? 'Cause I'm pretty sure I recognize you, I just don't remember, sorry. *is a little surprised on that reputation even though it's still very fond memories of those rps*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back