• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

soul = birth; unbirths = soul + heart; unbirths made of memories

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
The big theory is fine and makes sense in the way you explain it, but the details are far from okay. In my opinion they matter more than anything.

MegamanX

Even though I don't really like it, his theory could still kinda work. Someone said that the unbirth symbol had three segments. Those three segments could stand for memories, light, and darkness. And they're all empty, sooooo....he could be right. All those 3 elements could be gone.

EDIT: This is just a though, I hoped I explained myself enough.

Last edited:

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I wouldn't be so hasty to call the three segments Light, dark, and memory. The light and dark I would assume mix around with eachother quite frequently and certain memories are probably more aligned with one of the two affinities.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
There are dark memories...ones we are ashamed of-wish they never happened. There are light memories...friends family, happy times-wish they would happen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back