• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

soul = birth; unbirths = soul + heart; unbirths made of memories

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Point is, it's an empty heart no matter how many sections it has. The heart is empty so it has no memories. Obviously showing that unbirths are being with without memories.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Look at the unbirth symbol. It's an empty heart. If you remove all the memories from the heart then it is empty. Going by the symbol it seems likely that unbirths are created when a person has all of his memories ripped out of their heart.
If you do that then the heart would collapse. Dejavu.

Just because the memories are gone from within the heart doesnt mean its empty.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Are memories really the only things housed in the heart?

Think of it like this. Do you remember when you were in the womb? Of course not. You can't remember when you were unborn. You had no memories at all, you did'nt know or were aware of anything. If one was to loose all the memories then they could not remember light, darkness, their past, or even that they are human. They would be a being totaly void of memories and as such they go into a state similar of being unborn in the womb. Thus they become an unbirth.

If you do that then the heart would collapse. Dejavu.

Just because the memories are gone from within the heart doesnt mean its empty.

Look above. If all of their memories are gone then they can't remember the light, the darkness. They have no memory of anything just like being in the womb.

Who said that if you remove all memory from the heart that it would collapse?

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Putting the scientifics aside surrounding develpment in the womb, in KH I don't think the memories are the sole occupants of a person's heart. I do not think it is wise to look past the segments in the heart and label the whole thing memories. Though the way you explained it does make sense.

Key of Valor

The Professor
Memory Master said:
Who said that if you remove all memory from the heart that it would collapse?

Marluxia.

He might have been wrong, but he was the one in charge of Castle Oblivion and its study on memories, so he seems to be in the position to have great knowledge on the subject.

Marluxia: You cannot win as long as she is in my hands. Naminé... Erase Sora's memory!

Naminé: But...if I do that...

Marluxia: Yes. If you uproot the memories you planted...then Sora's heart will collapse and all his memories will be torn asunder.

Goofy: Sora's heart...

Donald: Collapse?!

Marluxia: I'd prefer the Keyblade master unmarred...but even a riven heart can be rebuilt with time. Sora will yet be my slave. Do it, Naminé!Obliterate his memory!

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Putting the scientifics aside surrounding develpment in the womb, in KH I don't think the memories are the sole occupants of a person's heart. I do not think it is wise to look past the segments in the heart and label the whole thing memories. Though the way you explained it does make sense.

The fact is that those segmants are all empty. Think about it for a moment. If one was to forget both light and dark then it's like they are not there. Sure the heart has light and darkness in it but if one forgot about the light and darkness then it would dissapear. So by taking away all memories including memories of light and dark then you become like you are in the womb. In the womb you have no memories of light or dark so it's they are not there.

Marluxia.

He might have been wrong, but he was the one in charge of Castle Oblivion and its study on memories, so he seems to be in the position to have great knowledge on the subject.

Marluxia said his heart would collapse if Namine uprooted his memories. He would have still of had his memories, they would just be uprooted. So his heart would not have become empty.

Uprooting memories and ripping all memories from the heart and two different things.

Key of Valor

The Professor
Memory Master said:
Marluxia said his heart would collapse if Namine uprooted his memories. He would have still of had his memories, they would just be uprooted. So his heart would not have become empty.

Uprooting memories and ripping all memories from the heart and two different things.

That makes sense. Quite possible indeed.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
The fact is that those segmants are all empty. Think about it for a moment. If one was to forget both light and dark then it's like they are not there. Sure the heart has light and darkness in it but if one forgot about the light and darkness then it would dissapear. So by taking away all memories including memories of light and dark then you become like you are in the womb. In the womb you have no memories of light or dark so it's they are not there.
Yet there is three segments not two...if you forget light and dark yes it would be like they were never there, that is only if you truely forgot. That is not though all their is in the heart especially if it is the container of memories. And even if you do not remember being in the womb it doesn't change the fact that you were there. If anything else it's like you're sleeping-birth by sleep 0.0 and if you're not you can't remember because you were too little, no one really remembers the first three or so years of their life anyhow, it's not like those never happened.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Yet there is three segments not two...if you forget light and dark yes it would be like they were never there, that is only if you truely forgot. That is not though all their is in the heart especially if it is the container of memories. And even if you do not remember being in the womb it doesn't change the fact that you were there. If anything else it's like you're sleeping-birth by sleep 0.0 and if you're not you can't remember because you were too little, no one really remembers the first three or so years of their life anyhow, it's not like those never happened.

But you were unaware of your own existence or the existence of everything else. Being unborn is like being alive yet your unaware of existence.

An unbirth is a creature that is alive yet it is unaware of existence. Just like being unborn. It unaware of darkness or light or anything. Why are you unaware of existence? Because you have no memories of it. So if you take all the memories out of the heart then the person becomes a creature that has an existence similar to being unborn. These creatures are the unbirths.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I'm not technically saying he's wrong, I just think that there's more than just saying there is no memories. Though what that is at this point I do not know.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
i dont think so...

they are either darkness or light

you cant just say no memories=not aware/oblivious

One could say that being unborn is like sleeping. When you sleep you close your eyes and all there is, is black/darkness. One could say that being unborn is being unaware of anything but darkness.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
People, listen to me for a moment. It does'nt matter about the little details. The point is that my theory is saying that unbirths are beings without memories and thus they are an existence similar to that of being unborn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back