• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

soul = birth; unbirths = soul + heart; unbirths made of memories

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Actually, I think them following the pattern makes sense even if they're from the light. Same process only with Light instead of Darkness, to give us a different kind of existence. Then BBS happened and the rules of the universe were changed so now it applies to Darkness.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Actually, I think them following the pattern makes sense even if they're from the light. Same process only with Light instead of Darkness, to give us a different kind of existence. Then BBS happened and the rules of the universe were changed so now it applies to Darkness.
Not saying I disagree because I think they could be associated with light, but doesn't that kind of go against everything we know, would they do something that radical? Then there's the whole BwHoPL thing could those be the Unbirths instead of the princesses?

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I dont see nothing wrong with that. Light not equaling Good or Bad.
Well that's generally how it's portrayed, Light is good, Dark is bad. Lately we've been seeing the not so bad side of the darkness, but it seems like a bad light can't exist as anything good thus far has been light associated, the POH's and all that. If light was bad they would be the antagonists and not Maleficent and Xehanort.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
You're forgetting that only applied in KH1.
CoM broke that bluntly, and KH2 showed the middle ground which could be both as well.
Just because we have yet to see Light going bad doesn't mean it can't happen.
Heck, if they decide to retcon what a lot of people dislike about Kairi into having plot significance, arguably it already happened.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Well that's generally how it's portrayed, Light is good, Dark is bad. Lately we've been seeing the not so bad side of the darkness, but it seems like a bad light can't exist as anything good thus far has been light associated, the POH's and all that. If light was bad they would be the antagonists and not Maleficent and Xehanort.
Light has been used for evil. Sora attacking the heartless filling KH with hearts. The PoH used to make the Dark Keyblade. How Zexion used Light to blind Riku in CoM.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
You're forgetting that only applied in KH1.
CoM broke that bluntly, and KH2 showed the middle ground which could be both as well.
Just because we have yet to see Light going bad doesn't mean it can't happen.
Heck, if they decide to retcon what a lot of people dislike about Kairi into having plot significance, arguably it already happened.
Then there would really be no good...whatever. I'll just wait and see.
Light has been used for evil. Sora attacking the heartless filling KH with hearts. The PoH used to make the Dark Keyblade. How Zexion used Light to blind Riku in CoM.
The first one is a no. Second one is just plain confusing since you'd think hearts of pure light would make a pretty keyblade. Third is not really that evil imo. It's just kind of an annoying quality light has that I suppose could be used for evil, but it's a lame example if I ever saw one.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I just find it odd, a something fishy's going on here type deal. I don't think that's it though because once Sora had it wouldn't it have changed or something since he's not trying to use it for evil?

Zeagal

Lick It Good
That makes some sense I suppose, but I still find it odd it looked like that and I really hope it will be explained at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back