• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

soul = birth; unbirths = soul + heart; unbirths made of memories

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Maybe some hearts get consumed by the light, like Riku or Namine said in com. x<

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Well since SoD used to be AtW apprentice they were both wrong, one of them can't be right if they believed the same thing...sort of.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
whose fault is that AtW, not SoD

i disagree :]
Ansem SoD is just wrong. He doesnt know what he is talking about. Just like Old Man Ansem said Hearts are unpredictable. Plus how in the world would Ansem SoD know where hearts come from?

aquaxion: said:
]Maybe some hearts get consumed by the light, like Riku or Namine said in com. x<
I dont want to ignore your post so can you remind me when they said this.

The 14th Order

That makes sense.. This thing is a heart.. LETS CALL IT HEARTLESS!

for it lacks compassion..
makes sense one way, totally redundant the other way.
sorry, just the last posts mae me think of that.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
That makes sense.. This thing is a heart.. LETS CALL IT HEARTLESS!

for it lacks compassion..
makes sense one way, totally redundant the other way.
sorry, just the last posts mae me think of that.
It's the whole irony thing. Like how Nobodies are the bodies left over from Heartless.

Z

Zulkir

It's the whole irony thing. Like how Nobodies are the bodies left over from Heartless.

Yup, its a misnomer on purpose, heartless are hearts, nobodies are bodies(+soul). Unbirths(I hope he changes the name) are...uh...

I dunno lol, I don't think they are souls or anything, the game is about hearts, so they'd be more heart related, although we DO know that

1)They appear in the same manner as heartless(watch the trailer)
2) They die in the same manner(all types) as heartless, there is NO visible heart that comes out when any of them dies.[/]

^
|
|

This gets me thinking that MX directly extracted the darkness from a person's heart and made unbirths, the problem ended up being that since they are nothing but darkness, they were too feral and hard to control. They also ended up being too weak and all ended up dying. The process for making them was then either abandoned or lost.

KH1 and 2 Xehanort, not knowing the process of making unbirths, did something superior. He had a heart overcome by its darkness, so instead of being pure darkness, it was darkness with a heart in it. This Yielded heartless.

A couple questionable things about my idea are.

1)What does the idea have to do with unbirths.
2) What happens to a person when all the darkness is taken out of the heart?

Well, I really don't have a thorough explanation, as information on Unbirths is probably the most scarce, I could say that the process for making an unbirth, extracting the darkness, causes the heart of that person to become unstable, and the only way they can be stable again is that they are automatically reborn/reincarnated, relating Unbirths to the word at least.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
That's quite interesting...though wouldn't a person without darkness then be a Being with a Heart of Pure Light? I find that hard to believe though that there were as many of them as there were Unbirths.

I also think that Unbirths have a finite number to begin with, don't know why though.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Oh I always knew he was biased, what are you talking about?
Your post made me realize why he was biased in the first place. It clicked, sorry im slow.

Zulkir said:
This gets me thinking that MX directly extracted the darkness from a person's heart and made unbirths, the problem ended up being that since they are nothing but darkness, they were too feral and hard to control. They also ended up being too weak and all ended up dying. The process for making them was then either abandoned or lost.
Didnt Ansem machine make artifical heartless out of darkness.

Anyway how does this give true meaning to the word unbirth "unborn"?

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
Your post made me realize why he was biased in the first place. It clicked, sorry im slow.

Didnt Ansem machine make artifical heartless out of darkness.

Anyway how does this give true meaning to the word unbirth "unborn"?
Yes, he did make artificail Heartless, and then he labeled them with what we know as the heartless symbol.

~azure.requiem

&#12300;fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu&#12301;
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
heartless = heart + body

nobodies = body + soul

unbirths = soul + heart

soul, heart, and body appear only twice in all 6 because there are six options..rghh..well...just try to understand the math ! ! i suk at explaining it. and plus im sure you all know about the whole nobodies have bodies even though it says NObodies. and that heartless have hearts even though its heartLESS and so forth with unbirths and all that.

soul = birth
everything that has a birth of some kind has a soul of it's own.
heartless are made nobodies and born.

heartless made of darkness

nobodies made of nothing

unbirths made of memories

well, maybe not made of darkness/nothingness/memories but in the end it's either the cause or substance that created the creature.

its a fact that unbirths are related to memories. its been proven in a lot of threads and also the unbirth symbol itself. like when you cut a com card in half and cross them upside down it shows the unbirth symbol.

unbirths might be torn memories from your heart. since it's symbol is literally memories broken in half and put back together in a crossed manner.. so your memories cross each other and are probably completely remade.

i dont know if this has been done or not..meh. so plz no flaming and all that.

~ no. read the ansem reports, hun. one of them specifically reserves the depature of the soul for death. if you wanna know which one, i suggest you look on your own.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Newsymbollowres.jpg

Look at the unbirth symbol. It's an empty heart. If you remove all the memories from the heart then it is empty. Going by the symbol it seems likely that unbirths are created when a person has all of his memories ripped out of their heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back