• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

soul = birth; unbirths = soul + heart; unbirths made of memories

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
heartless = heart + body

nobodies = body + soul

unbirths = soul + heart

soul, heart, and body appear only twice in all 6 because there are six options..rghh..well...just try to understand the math ! ! i suk at explaining it. and plus im sure you all know about the whole nobodies have bodies even though it says NObodies. and that heartless have hearts even though its heartLESS and so forth with unbirths and all that.

soul = birth
everything that has a birth of some kind has a soul of it's own.
heartless are made nobodies and born.

heartless made of darkness

nobodies made of nothing

unbirths made of memories

well, maybe not made of darkness/nothingness/memories but in the end it's either the cause or substance that created the creature.

its a fact that unbirths are related to memories. its been proven in a lot of threads and also the unbirth symbol itself. like when you cut a com card in half and cross them upside down it shows the unbirth symbol.

unbirths might be torn memories from your heart. since it's symbol is literally memories broken in half and put back together in a crossed manner.. so your memories cross each other and are probably completely remade.

i dont know if this has been done or not..meh. so plz no flaming and all that.

C

Crossroads

Heartless don't have bodies. They are just the darkness of the heart given form. That's why Xehanort's heartless needed to take over Riku to shape his own body. Nobodies are the ones with memory, nobodies acquire the memory and the body after the darkness has taken you. As far as the unbirth are concerned I think they have neither body,memory, or heart. They are something else entirely.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
what are you talking about? this is a theory on what they where made of.. not about how the ceased to exist. your question is just spam. eh whatever..

to answer your question..IDK/ jk.. maybe MX created these bugs which went into people's memories searching for nightmares or bad memories. he would awaken them and so the bugs turned into that memory itself being born from the person's heart. they have a soul meaning they can control themselves more. [heartless rely on instinct cuz of no soul]. back to the question.. MX got defeated and no more bugs :p [just some guessing..maybe not neccisarily BUGS..but you know what i mean..i hope.]

Nameless

I understand what you're saying, but my point is that if unbirths are composed of the soul and the heart, then what would stop them from existing after BBS.

Anyways, I understand your answer, but Crossroads is right. Out of the three parts, Heartless are just hearts.

My other concern is that we have no evidence that memory resides in the soul. We know that memories are chained together within the heart, and that nobodies (with the exceptions of Namine, Roxas, and Xemnas) remember their past lives and what it was like to have a heart.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
trust me its a fact that can be found in almost all unbirth theories/threads. and i made a thread like a loong time ago proving this.. well.. this other dude proved it too but yeah.

it doesnt matter what theyre made of..what matters is HOW they where made. once you know how, then you just dont do it and they wont be made anymore.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
...fact...theories...

DAHAHAHAHA

it doesnt matter what theyre made of..what matters is HOW they where made. once you know how, then you just dont do it and they wont be made anymore.
What they're made of will play a part in how they're made, so it does matter to an extent.

Radon

mofo
Lol at Rains post

Well at least this is better than the theory that the were caused by the very merry unbirthdays from Alice in Wonderland (No joke, some poor sucker thought it was plausable xD).

Blue Twilight

Enjoying a pleasant walk down the six paths of sam
Bearing in mind that the storyline of BBS will be darker and more mature than in the other installments I wouldn't think it impossible that death and possibly ghosts will get their share of the limelight.

The soul getting mixed with the heart (and thereby darkness) could perhaps explain why the unbirths are wild and uncontrollable, the soul being the spark that ignites the body, I imagine them becoming like hyperactive heartless (however they may just have killed their victims to make new unbirths instead of just stealing like the heartless). This would of course make them superior to the heartless, being composed of 2/3 of a human, but therefore also harder to control and potentially more of a threat to the worlds if they lack reasoning skills, which they likely do. If we then believe this to be true (which it's probably not) their creator may have noticed this problem and found that he should leave out the soul from the creation process. But this is all just silly guesses, though I like the idea of ghosts in the game better than having, for example, zombies (body + heart).

Last edited:

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
You're wrong on what Heartless are made of. How can a person be turned into a Heartless, with a Nobody as a byproduct, and both their Heartless and Nobody have a body? I know this is a video game but just apply the Law of Conservation of Mass to this and you see what I'm saying.

Heartless = Heart.

Nobody = Body & Soul.

For an Unbirth to come from the same process that creates a Heartless and Nobody there would have to be a fourth factor of which we're not aware, which I suppose is a possibility, but it raises the question of what that factor is. For your theory to work, two people would be necessary for the creation of a Heartless, Unbirth, and Nobody, when we know, for a fact, that Heartless and Nobodies come from only one person.

alwe9704

This is a plausible theory.

Heartless = heart + darkness
Nobody = soul + body

When a heart is released from a heartless What happens to the darkness. maybe MX used that darkness and shaped it into a body. This can be supported since when you (at least according to the gameplay clips) destroy an unbirth it just disappears into darkness without a heart flying upwards and they appear in a similar fashion as heartless.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Perhap we should look closer at the unbirth symbol. The symbol can give many clues.

AzzurroRainrebor

For Unbirths to be made of the Soul yet not the Body, death would have to have occured. Hence why Soul+Heart = Ghost.

I had a theory about ghosts, but not for Kingdom Hearts, when I was little... I thought that ghost can't be seen by 'average' human beings because whatever there made of causes them to move 'extremely' 'fast... the humans in Kingdom Hearts are 'extraordinary' beings. I, later, had come to hate the idea. The idea that Unbirths are ghost...I don't like that one bit... iagreewithu

C

Crossroads

I think the unbirths might be the lingering emotions of a victim of the darkness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back