• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

soul = birth; unbirths = soul + heart; unbirths made of memories

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zulkir

Your post made me realize why he was biased in the first place. It clicked, sorry im slow.

Didnt Ansem machine make artifical heartless out of darkness.

Anyway how does this give true meaning to the word unbirth "unborn"?

Well I see hearts coming out of emblem heartless, but not out of unbirths. I have no idea why a heartless manufactured through a machine would have a heart leave it.

C

Crossroads

Well I see hearts coming out of emblem heartless, but not out of unbirths. I have no idea why a heartless manufactured through a machine would have a heart leave it.

Artificial heartless consume hearts too. So that's probably the heart released.

Z

Zulkir

Well I'll throw the pure darkness thing out the window. I still doubt it has anything to do with the soul though.

I'm just trying to think, what is the "opposite of human life".

Maybe MX only found out how to affect hearts before they are born, as opposed to Ansem SOD finding out how to affect hearts with darkness while they are alive in a body.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
The big theory is fine and makes sense in the way you explain it, but the details are far from okay. In my opinion they matter more than anything.

i agree, the theory as a whole, or the idea is acceptable, but the details disappoint

Look I don't have all the details. I'm not Nomura. My theory is possible as a whole. I'm just going to stick to my theory and wait to see if I was even partly correct when the game comes out.

C

Crossroads

The opposite of human life...the only thing I can think of is a zombie, but I doubt that's what unbirths are.They're probably more or less the shadow of what the person used to be, the last memories or emotions the being had before being stripped of his heart.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Unless..

soul=birth

body=??

heart=??

heart might equal HUMAN LIFE. Why? everything that lives [that is a human or animal, NOT a nobody/heartless/unbirth has a heart]

so then, body=??

iuno... Even if it isn't human life, it could be life in general. as in living.
the opposite of that would be..

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Unless..

soul=birth

body=??

heart=??

heart might equal HUMAN LIFE. Why? everything that lives [that is a human or animal, NOT a nobody/heartless/unbirth has a heart]

so then, body=??

iuno... Even if it isn't human life, it could be life in general. as in living.
the opposite of that would be..

I agree that it isnt known what was meant when they said it was opposite to "human" life. Does it include Goofy? Is he counted as human? Is it the opposite to human life but not Donlads duck life?

The plot thickens

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
i just don't understand, did they really say "human life" or just life? there's a big difference.

C

Crossroads

I'm sure donald is equal to human life. Even if he's a mutant duck.

FreezePrideIV

I don't think the difference between human/animal life applies in the KH universe since Disney animals have human-like sentience anyway. We just say human life because we imply that humans have a higher level of sentience than real-world animals. Doesn't work that way in KH. Besides, due to Disney's influence it'll probably be like EVEN THE SMALLEST CREATURES HAVE HEARTS JUST LIKE YOUUUUUUUU~

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
I don't think the difference between human/animal life applies in the KH universe since Disney animals have human-like sentience anyway. We just say human life because we imply that humans have a higher level of sentience than real-world animals. Doesn't work that way in KH. Besides, due to Disney's influence it'll probably be like EVEN THE SMALLEST CREATURES HAVE HEARTS JUST LIKE YOUUUUUUUU~

Fine I believed that but they never said so we really cant be sure of it.

Z

Zulkir

Yeah, the opposite of 'sentient' life.

But uhh...I doubt they are associated with light, look at the way they pop into battle, it's the exact same as heartless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back