• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~ SoraXKairi FC ~ "One Sky, One Destiny"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Plz let me join! Pretty plz? I like Sora and Kairi. They want eachother.

Welcome aboard, Lanydx reborn!!! Accepted and many warm welcomes to help you through the winter!!! 8D

And thank you, *TwilightNight* and RoseateDawn, for the AMVs and fanart!!! 8D I'll add them to the list on page 1 in a minute. ;D

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
__Let_Me_Be_the_Only_One___by_SaRiNa86.jpg

:DDDDD

dsafjsdakjfkdsla;jfdskla;jdsjsd

/armflailgigglesnort
<3

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
No problem, I did say I would bring whatever I have on my load.

And that's a really nice fanart right there o.o. In all truth. Detailed, the colors, the actual actions. It's probably my favorite so far :p.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
I love these cutscenes:

^ AWWWW.​

I'll do a Larxel one, and love it xD. Lord knows I might write an essay with what I have to say on those two, if I didn't with Organization_42 already. See what I mean?

I'd love to read a Larxel essay from you Twi, even though I've heard it all already. If nothing else, it would be nice because it would be more detailed and organized! And I'd totally post a link to it in the Larxel FC!

Orgy can do an essay if she had the time.

WHAT did I tell you kids about calling me "Orgy?!" -_-

...anyways, I'm flattered, but I kind of have the same problem as Twi. Since Demyx/Kairi has become my OTP; it'd be kind of hard for me to start writing an essay on why Sora's perfect for her! Then again, this club has begun to reawaken my old love for SoKai and is reminding me of why it used to be my OTP, so if I have some time I may very well decide to write one.

Absent axel

I must request freaking joinaaaggeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is my favourite couple pairing evar!!!!! :36:
Someone should tottaalllllyyy make a comic series out of kairi and sora. NAOW!

Theart

Awards
Welcome aboard Absent axel!!! Acception and warm tidings of welcome to you!!! ;D

Theart

Awards
Thanks for the fanart, Azrael!!! 8D I added them to the front page. ;D

Damn me and my plotbunny filled brain!!! DX I swear ONE KH fanfic trilogy idea should be enough, but a SECOND and completely separate one beginning to form?! And I haven't even gotten far in the first entry of the first trilogy!!!
196785.gif
Damn KH for being so inspirational to me!!! ROFL XD

And yes the aforementioned trilogy/trilogies are SoKai. XD

Organization_42

Awards
LOL, it's SoKai Show-and-Tell! :lol:

All of this is making me nostalgic for Kingdom Hearts 1, I might replay it now just for fun!

Theart

Awards
LOL, it's SoKai Show-and-Tell! :lol:

All of this is making me nostalgic for Kingdom Hearts 1, I might replay it now just for fun!

I plan to do that when BBS comes out, so I can see what is supposed to make sense now. XD

And I love the KH1 SoKai material... sacrificing your heart for someone... :heart:

Organization_42

Awards
I just love the whole idea of how their hearts are connected and Sora's epic search for her throughout the worlds. It's what got me into the series in the first place; I wanted to see if he would find his friends, but mostly Kairi because Riku was...well, being Riku.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back