• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Sora's House Party

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zexilicious

I take a potato chip and EAT IT!
Eating Rosebud Frozen Green Peas. Full of Country
Mr. said:
Oh my God.

I offically title TSora STUPID FANFICTION RETARD OF THE YEAR.
GuardOfHearts, you bloody ass-retard, is the best fanfiction writer EVER.
Read Destiny's Trinity.
Her's.
Sparks.
Her's.
Any other fanfiction that GoH makes.
Her's.
She owns your ass so bad, once you see it you'll shove it up your ass.
you tell everybody there fan fics are well i want to see one of your fan fics well away from that Tsora this is an awesome fan fic

Katattack

Thank You Jonathan Larson
Recounting my exploits as an Anarchist. =D
Alright, this needs to stop right now.

Look, I don't care about any disagreements between you guys. This thread is a fanfiction, not a flame-war battlefield.

Look, your peers on this forum, the fellow writers might not acknowledge this story as true fanfiction, or even real literature.

At the same time, we've made our point that we find that normal writing is superior to script-style. We can't do any more than that, Mr.

Please stop the flaming war. If you feel you NEED to continue this, do it in forum insanity. This thread should not be the battlefield for a petty argument.

Edit: I see that GoH, Pickle, and I have all been mentioned in this argument. Alright, here's the deal.

As much as I enjoy seeing that you find my fic funny, Mr., these people don't know me, haven't read my fic, probably won't, and therefore don't care about what I do.

Also, believe it or not, guys, this fic really does pretty much follow a preset timeline. A lot of fics have been written like this.

Any fanfic forum vet will tell you, we've seen a lot like this. One of the problems is that with Script style you can't branch out very much. It's the sad truth, guys. Pretty much all you can do with script style is comedy.

I like to include comedy in my fics, but you know what they say....

Comedy: The lowest form of entertainment.

Last edited:

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?p=1369304#post1369304
^Bring it there. :3

I made that thread just for you.

By the way, I don't read this fic because I hate script style. I find this to be not in the least bit funny, poorly written, and I also think that the storyline is unoriginal. The thing that bothers me the most, though, is the attitude of all these... Authors? Are you all authors or something?

Anyway, Mr. stated his opinion, and Zetsumi did, too. Instead of acting like open-minded people, you had to flame to death. I almost came here to flame, then, too. But I'm not going to. By the way, the others weren't even flaming. The others being Zets and Mr.

Mr., thanks for your support. :3 I PMmed you a while back.

Back to business, take it to that debate thread and stop the flame war. I don't like your fic and a couple of others don't. Deal with it. You and the n00bs can swim together in this pool of illiteracy.

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
True about the thing that you can't change the fanfic story or else it would not be well...... according to the way the typist wants it to be. Thank you Kattack for saying that cause the flaming was hurting my head although I wasn't really part of the falming or was I? Well please keep the spamming down and don't try to flame a premium member for they have more experiance than others or if you have been here for a while. Sorry if this post is spamming but I just have to say what I have to say.

To Khinsider forum member: Mr., please just say a comment about it and if you like it stay, and if you don't then unsubscribe this thread from your UserCp immediatly. I am going to put your name under the list "Members who think they are High and Mighty and they think they are an Administrator". I Know thats a long title but its just the way people are.

Oh and one more thing, about your fanfic, its nice but confusing, I mean a white teddy bear and all these names with foxes at the end for the name, you could think of an original name that is a normal word but in a different language like spanish, frenceh, german, italian, japanese and others that I can name. But I still like your fanfic. Its just I have a friend who always uses shadowfox or something. Sorry for the spam and if I have said anything that offended anybody.​

One more thing, how did you think of the name kattack cause it sounds like kat and attack put together or the name reminds me of kit kat. hehe, sorry if that offended you kattack.

Last edited:

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
^Premium members can spam their way to the top. Not all can be trusted.

Also, if you're going to critique Mr.'s fic, do it on its designated thread. Thanks. >.o

Anyway, hopefully the flame war is over on THIS thread, at least.

Gamergirl

Silver Member
holy crap there's been nothin but spam in here 4 a while . . . .anywayz where's chapter 7??? . . .and btw if S_S or Tsora wanna write in script style its their choice
If u don't have anything nice to say don't say nuthin at all . . . .do it in the pm's and cut the spam

***still a very funny story :cool:

Mr.

*checks out the forum*
TANKS, TLP. :3

twilight_dragon said:
True about the thing that you can't change the fanfic story or else it would not be well...... according to the way the typist wants it to be. Thank you Kattack for saying that cause the flaming was hurting my head although I wasn't really part of the falming or was I? Well please keep the spamming down and don't try to flame a premium member for they have more experiance than others or if you have been here for a while. Sorry if this post is spamming but I just have to say what I have to say.

To Khinsider forum member: Mr., please just say a comment about it and if you like it stay, and if you don't then unsubscribe this thread from your UserCp immediatly. I am going to put your name under the list "Members who think they are High and Mighty and they think they are an Administrator". I Know thats a long title but its just the way people are.

Oh and one more thing, about your fanfic, its nice but confusing, I mean a white teddy bear and all these names with foxes at the end for the name, you could think of an original name that is a normal word but in a different language like spanish, frenceh, german, italian, japanese and others that I can name. But I still like your fanfic. Its just I have a friend who always uses shadowfox or something. Sorry for the spam and if I have said anything that offended anybody.​

One more thing, how did you think of the name kattack cause it sounds like kat and attack put together or the name reminds me of kit kat. hehe, sorry if that offended you kattack.

Thanks for you comment about my fanfiction. :3

And if you add me to that list, you'll find that Zet has the same attitude I do, too. >:3
And TLP.
And Kattack.
And all those smart authors out there.

Gamergirl89 said:
holy crap there's been nothin but spam in here 4 a while . . . .anywayz where's chapter 7??? . . .and btw if S_S or Tsora wanna write in script style its their choice
If u don't have anything nice to say don't say nuthin at all . . . .do it in the pm's and cut the spam

***still a very funny story :cool:

OK, how the hell can I explain this?

WE CAN POST, 'kay? Stop acting like a freakin' jerk saying, 'lyk hmgiwd u cnt pst if u dont lyk teh fic lololololol I M SCH A N00B'.

Is that good? Good.

Last edited:

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
Very mature.... you're all acting like a bunch of babies, you all probably get your posts from spamming up other people's FF's. We can write our FF however we like it, you've stated your opinions, now get out of here! We get the point, you think it sucks, you hate it, we got the picture! Now just leave! Stop spamming up this thread! :mad:

Zexilicious

Sacred_Sora said:
Very mature.... you're all acting like a bunch of babies, you all probably get your posts from spamming up other people's FF's. We can write our FF however we like it, you've stated your opinions, now get out of here! We get the point, you think it sucks, you hate it, we got the picture! Now just leave! Stop spamming up this thread! :mad:
yeah what he said this is there fan fic

Mr.

Sacred_Sora said:

That was quite babish, ehh? :3

Geist

I have no title.I do?Hmmm...
You know Sacred Sora you can report him to mod and ban him from your FF.Besides he denys it but he's the one acting like a baby once I had a Fan Fic and he constantly insulted it so I let it die your noobish person here Mr.

TSora

R.O.X.A.S #5
Denmark(some people, coughEngulfedcough, think it'
Website
www.freewebs.com
We didn't start the flaming...Mr. did...We just defended, because he started insulting us, and we don't want that...But still...It's like I said...Mr. had to contact some of his other writing-friends to defend himself...

And I still want to state, that all people have different ideas of fumor, and that this FF is entirely humor/comedy FF, so we need to write it in script style...

But now it's over...Don't post like that in here anymore (you know who you are)...We will then let this FF continue were it left off soon...:D...

Zexilicious

TSora said:
We didn't start the flaming...Mr. did...We just defended, because he started insulting us, and we don't want that...

And I still want to state, that all people have different ideas of fumor, and that this FF is entirely humor/comedy FF, so we need to write it in script style...

But now it's over...Don't post like that in here anymore (you know who you are)...We will then let this FF continue were it left off soon...:D...
the ff goes on alleuhia is that how you spell it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back