• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Sora's House Party

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.

TSora said:
We didn't start the flaming...Mr. did...We just defended, because he started insulting us, and we don't want that...But still...It's like I said...Mr. had to contact some of his other writing-friends to defend himself...

And I still want to state, that all people have different ideas of fumor, and that this FF is entirely humor/comedy FF, so we need to write it in script style...

But now it's over...Don't post like that in here anymore (you know who you are)...We will then let this FF continue were it left off soon...:D...

Hmm...
If you hadn't made a piece of garbage such as this, me and Zet may not have flamed, ehh?
:3
Take it to the board Pickle made, TSora. Stop spamming on the threa

Oh, interesting to note you gang-teamed me. Don't be a hypocrite, okay? =D
You get screwed over.

Katattack

Thank You Jonathan Larson
Recounting my exploits as an Anarchist. =D
Mr., I don't want to have to warn you again.

If you don't stop flaming - Yes, you are flaming - this thread, the Muffin Soldiers will remember it.

Please stop antagonizing these people. This will be continued in debate if you feel the urge to keep discussing the matter.

Zexilicious

I take a potato chip and EAT IT!
Eating Rosebud Frozen Green Peas. Full of Country
MR. maybe you don't like this fan fic and i respect your opinion but don't come into here and tell everybody oh i hate this fan fic its horrible and keep on saying it over and over if you have an opinion then thats your opininon but don't say everybody hates it

Katattack

Thank You Jonathan Larson
Recounting my exploits as an Anarchist. =D
Zexion543, you contribute to the problem when you flame Mr. back. It may not seem like it, but that was a subtle flame.

Please keep in mind that this thread has a purpose.

Once again, please don't continue this pointless argument. At least not on this thread.

Zexilicious

I take a potato chip and EAT IT!
Eating Rosebud Frozen Green Peas. Full of Country
Katattack said:
Zexion543, you contribute to the problem when you flame Mr. back. It may not seem like it, but that was a subtle flame.

Please keep in mind that this thread has a purpose.

Once again, please don't continue this pointless argument. At least not on this thread.
okay i'll just be quiet if hes here

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
Awww, thanks guys.

Wow, thanks a lot Katattack! o_o Thank you thank you thank you! :) Maybe this thread can be peaceful once again! *mouth drops open* :D

Yes, we are sorry about the delay, as T has said, we haven't been on at the same time as the other. We will try to get it written and up soon. We thank you for your patience everyone. And a special thanks to Katattack once again. ;D

Azurith

Awards
Angels of darkness tread softly in the light.
e.e ...I'm getting tired of listening to this stuff..
'Oh, such & such is much better'.. 'No, script style is better'.. etc..
You know.. I really don't care... The next one to flame someone else's writing approach.. You don't even wanna try.

And, TSora, you have the right to ban any user you find harrassing this thread.

Ban a user! ---V
http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=52432

If all you do is argue, you never learn the other side.
Who knows.. you may miss something you might have actually enjoyed, during petty squables. I think you should spend more time READING fan fics, than actually arguing over which writing methodology is better.

~~Azurith <----- -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back