• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Sora's House Party

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TSora

R.O.X.A.S #5
Denmark(some people, coughEngulfedcough, think it'
Website
www.freewebs.com
Hehe...You can thank aryoshi for that...Whe he/she announced, that we should make that KH game...:D...Me and S_S have been occupied with that a little much, but we will soon come together again and make the new chapters...^...
RoXaS SoRaX will be back in two days also, so there will proberly be something there...:D...^...

The Midnight Channel

My Photoshop Just Died TT_TT
Well.... I think its time for me to get back into this... Tsora and Sacred_Sora... PM me the Ideas.

And a warning to all spammers. If I catch one hint of your scent bashing us again I will ban you for ever. Im going to makle a list to who is banned already. And topping it is Mr.

The Midnight Channel

My Photoshop Just Died TT_TT
I have to wait for T and S_S... but we will finish it soon. And guys.... Im glad what you did to help this out.

And the dang thing aint workin.... I cant figure this ban-a-user thing out....

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
Me too, but if there are harassment, report to the MODs immediatly. Can't wait for next chapter, I still support ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back