• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Sora's House Party

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

wisdom&valor

Bronze Member
Website
www.flickr.com
Mr. said:
It's not funny.
In fact, it's n00b funny.
N00bish crap.

Keep supporting this fanfiction if you want, but don't run to me or Zet if Pickle comes and ownz your ass off.

Mabye pickle wont let her say things for her self i like this fic. But anywas mabye pickle might think that but whrever you go your negative like with my fic but thats your opion and i except that now lets have some cookies ( pulles out choclate chip cookies).

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
Yep, no problem TB, and your wish has come true.
Enjoy Everyone! V

Chapter 6

[Roxas]: Ok, look, *points at himself* I'm Roxas, *points at Sora* and he's Sora. Got it memorized??
*Axel appears out of a darkness portal that stays there*
[Axel]: Damn it, WHO IS STEALING MY MATERIAL?
[Cid]: Down boy, down, back to your hole! *pushes Axel through the portal and it shuts*
[Merlin]: So you're telling me you're Roxas?
[Roxas]: Yes, thank god you finally got it.
[Merlin]: Ok Roxas, come with me.
*Merlin takes Sora into the other room*
Meanwhile, in the kitchen... where Kairi and Ansem are...
*Kairi is reaching into the cabinet*
[Ansem]: What are you doing? Why don't you like me Kairi? I'm cool, aren't I? My mom says I'm cool!
[Kairi]: Shhhh! I'm getting Sora's present!
[Ansem]: OOO OOO, I'LL GO TELL HIM!
[Kairi]: NO YOU DOPE!
[Ansem]: Oooook...
[Kairi]: *Phew*
Meanwhile in the basement...
*Cloud walks over to the window*
[Cloud]: I'll remember you... Kairi... whereever you are... *smiles*
*Kairi walks down the stairs*
[Kairi]: What the craps are you doing?!?!

To Be Continued…

And you're talking n00bs to us?! *Shakes head*

Mr.

TSora said:
I would never run to you...That's below my dignity...^...
But do remember, that you just have a different sence of humor, wich other people don't have, so just because other people doesn't have the same sence of humor as you do, don't call them n00bs...Because then you're the n00b, but since I don't believe in that, then you're just different too, and they're just different people...Accept it...

End of story...Bye Bye...

This is the defiance of the Articles of Literacy. I deem this crappola.
Kattack does so much of a better job and she doesn't write script.

If GoH sees this, she's gonna chew you a new one, because I know for a FACT she hates script.

Well, KTHNX. This is going to continue to be flamed, just enjoy it while you can.

Sacred_Sora said:
And you're talking n00bs to us?! *Shakes head*

WTF?
Sorry, I don't understand sentences that DON'T USE SIMPLE WORDS SUCH AS 'TO', FOR EXAMPLE.

Signed,
Meta Knight, Angry that the N00bs are taking over Fanfictions, and About to Update his Own Fanfiction

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
Dude, just because no one likes your FF, doesn't mean you have to critisize the closest FF to have your revenge. >.> Geez.... *rolls eyes*

wisdom&valor

Bronze Member
Website
www.flickr.com
Cant we all just get along ^^
this happend in my fic broken passion(good fic chekc it out lol) but anywas we should not fight just use cunstructive critism

Mr.

Sacred_Sora said:
Dude, just because no one likes your FF, doesn't mean you have to critisize the closest FF to have your revenge. >.> Geez.... *rolls eyes*

Wow, you're the stupid one, aren't you?
I'm off to update an ORIGINAL FANFICTION, and you update crap such as this, used over and over.
It's retarded, and in script style.
You know what? Read the Articles of Literacy before posting this fanfiction again.
KTHNX. ;D

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
C'mon wisdom&valor! Lets sing the "Why can't we be friends" Song! Thats a classic! Anyways can anyone point me to othe fanfics? I really like fanfics especially detailed or just plain good ones. I am not saying this one is bad.

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
I'm not commenting anymore, either use constructive critisizm, or leave this thread! This is for our FF! We write it in the style that we like it! :( Please Mr.! :(

Mr.

Sacred_Sora said:
I'm not commenting anymore, either use constructive critisizm, or leave this thread! This is for our FF! We write it in the style that we like it! :( Please Mr.! :(

>__>
I have given my crit, and you are not listening.
Of course, once GoH sees this, she will chew you a freakin' new one like no tomorrow.

I'm not even going to post on this thread due to the fact it's so STUPID.
*flies off*

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
Let me say something! Who ever made this fanfic is the persons property and right to do as they please with the fanfic (while abiding to the rules of this forum). Others shouldn't forcibly try to change the way the person writes or change the idea of the story. Whether you are premium or a new member, all you can do is just read, comment and maybe leave if you don't like things. Like some people say "Things are better left unsaid or alone" for it may damage the persons way of writing and will discourage them to write. M just quoting to this problem even though I am not in this. Please don't argue with this post I don't feel like arguing. Me got headaches from Exams.

Mr.

twilight_dragon said:
Let me say something! Who ever made this fanfic is the persons property and right to do as they please with the fanfic (while abiding to the rules of this forum). Others shouldn't forcibly try to change the way the person writes or change the idea of the story. Whether you are premium or a new member, all you can do is just read, comment and maybe leave if you don't like things. Like some people say "Things are better left unsaid or alone" for it may damage the persons way of writing and will discourage them to write. M just quoting to this problem even though I am not in this. Please don't argue with this post I don't feel like arguing. Me got headaches from Exams.

It's crap, and it's multiplying.
It's not original, and thus useless.
Thus SPAMMY, due to the fact it's the same plot, same OoC crappy characters, same retarded script style.
It's retarded, all in all.

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
Ok, "Mr. Cool", find one Fic that is exactly like this one! You said that we plagerize, I want proof.

And my hat goes off to you twilight dragon! *claps* Just leave if you don't like it, you're talking to us about "spammy", look what you're doing in our FF thread, "spammying" it up.

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
Thanks, but I think we're gonna re-do "script style" and make it like everyone elses. -_-

TSora

R.O.X.A.S #5
Denmark(some people, coughEngulfedcough, think it'
Website
www.freewebs.com
Mr. said:
This is the defiance of the Articles of Literacy. I deem this crappola.

Kattack does so much of a better job and she doesn't write script.

If GoH sees this, she's gonna chew you a new one, because I know for a FACT she hates script.

Well, KTHNX. This is going to continue to be flamed, just enjoy it while you can.

WTF?

Sorry, I don't understand sentences that DON'T USE SIMPLE WORDS SUCH AS 'TO', FOR EXAMPLE.

Signed,

Meta Knight, Angry that the N00bs are taking over Fanfictions, and About to Update his Own Fanfiction

Who is this GoH you're talking about?...I don't give one thing about what she thinks about this...What do I care is she hates script writing...We like it, and some other people like it...If she doesn't like it, then she shouldn't even look at this FF...geeez...Should I respect someone I don't even know...lol...

Just wanna say thanks to the people who support us...:D...Chapter 7 will proberly be up soon...:D...

And I have an idea for something entirely different soon...

Last edited:

TSora

R.O.X.A.S #5
Denmark(some people, coughEngulfedcough, think it'
Website
www.freewebs.com
Mr. said:
Oh my God.

I offically title TSora STUPID FANFICTION RETARD OF THE YEAR.
GuardOfHearts, you bloody ass-retard, is the best fanfiction writer EVER.
Read Destiny's Trinity.
Her's.
Sparks.
Her's.
Any other fanfiction that GoH makes.
Her's.
She owns your ass so bad, once you see it you'll shove it up your ass.

Well...I would like to title you the MOST STUPID AND WEIRD PERSON IN THIS FORUM, but I don't really think we have the rights to do that...
But this shows, that you haven't been reading my post very good in here...
I wrote, that I only had read two FF's in here, so i couldn't possible know, who this GoH person is...It's only in the last month i have started going to this section...

And this GoH still don't impress me...So you can't use her to defend yourself...Upsssss...

I have always been able to hold my temper back, but now...
GET THE HELL OUT OF THIS THREAD IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO SAY ABOUT US!...I HAVE TRIED TO MAKE YOU UNDERSTAND PEACEFULLY, THAT WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO WRITE AS WE DO, AND YOU CAN'T CHANGE THAT!...BUT YOU HAVE INSULTED US OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!!...SO NOW I'M SAYING!...GET OUT OF HERE AND DON'T POST IN HERE AGAIN...YOU EVEN WROTE, THAT YOU WEREN*T GONNA POST IN HERE ANYMORE A COUPLE OF PAGES AGO!...

And here is the proof:

Mr. said:
>__>

I have given my crit, and you are not listening.

Of course, once GoH sees this, she will chew you a freakin' new one like no tomorrow.

I'm not even going to post on this thread due to the fact it's so STUPID.

*flies off*

Last edited:

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
Ooooo!!! Shot down Mr. Perfect! GOO T!!!! *claps*

Thank you very much Geist! :)

Yes, Chapter 7 should be up soon. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back