• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Something I want for future games: Original Heartless.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

State

Awards
Aside from KH2 Heartless being more "kid-friendly", they were original, yes, but not as memorable and unique as their KH1 counterpart. KH1 established the Heartless as mysterious and menacing beings that feed on your heart. Meanwhile, in KH2, they're expendable tools commandeered by the Organization to their liking.

If anything, KH2 damaged the perception we had of Heartless we got from KH1. Meanwhile, in CoM, they were just there.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I don't know if I would like that...it would seem like as a boss, they are just running out of ideas and just merging heartless together to make a better enemy.

Most powerful offense enemy and most powerful magic enemy from most difficult game in series bad idea? I think not.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
If anything, KH2 damaged the perception we had of Heartless we got from KH1. Meanwhile, in CoM, they were just there.

I can't help of thinking of a Hot Rod looking up at an Invisible when I think of the quality going down lol

Most powerful offense enemy and most powerful magic enemy from most difficult game in series bad idea? I think not.

Oh! I thought you meant that it literally was just a Defender who could fly and do everything a Wizard could do as a boss...having the stats and abilities of those enemies though isn't as bad.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
itt: everyone repeating the fact that KH1 heartless > KH2 heartless.

they are, I agree. I still agreed after the next 3 people too.

One thing I don't agree with some of you about is how the designs of the nobodies were lackluster *coughshinjukucough*

Shinjuku

Entrapment
@ Guard

I never said that the designs of the Nobodies were lackluster don't know how you got that.

When I mention the "poor service," I'm not talking about their designs I'm saying there could have been much more different types of nobodies like their were heartless in Kingdom Hearts 1.

Last edited:
Awards
Another thing is, in the original you felt like you got closer to the end cause the enemies got way more difficult. You start with Shadows, then Soldiers, then Bandits, then Defenders and finally Invisibles.

I liked that
The fight right before the Final Rest area was killer. Maybe it was just me. The Behemoths isn't what was wrong it was the Angels and the Invisibles together. But having no save point after Chernabog was what killed me the most. I did like that it was just frustrating.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
When I mention the "poor service," I'm not talking about their designs I'm saying there could have been much more different types of nobodies like their were heartless in Kingdom Hearts 1.

All of the nobodies seen in KH2, were based on their higher-ups. Each one inheriting abilities, from ORG 13 members. They don't really need that many different ones going on that.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
The fight right before the Final Rest area was killer. Maybe it was just me. The Behemoths isn't what was wrong it was the Angels and the Invisibles together. But having no save point after Chernabog was what killed me the most. I did like that it was just frustrating.

Chernabog is easy if you just spam the back of his head and dodge his inferno move.

Awards
Chernabog was pretty easy it was just the endless waves of heartless after his battle with the lack of a save point

State

Awards
All of the nobodies seen in KH2, were based on their higher-ups. Each one inheriting abilities, from ORG 13 members. They don't really need that many different ones going on that.

As in:

Sorcerer = Xemnas
Sniper = Xigbar
Dragoon = Xaldin
That weird Nobody that swims on the ground = Axel
Berserker = Saix
Dancer = Demyx
Gambler = Luxord
Samurai = Roxas

According to that, excluding the Dusks and Twilit Thorn, the other ones were based on their higher-up.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Just for future reference, Axel's nobodies are called assassins.

Virus

حلم في ا&#1604
Website
www.willyouresist.com
something I found lacking in KH2 was the heartless. They were always the same. Armored Knights, Surveillance things and those giant green balls. That's all they were.

Kingdom Heart's had a lot of great heartless. Such as these...

Phantom_Artwork.jpg
300px-AngelStar.png
250px-Invisible.png

In Dream Drop Distance and future games, I hope Nomura makes Heartless like these appear. They made fighting a challenge.

Anyone agree?

New, fresh, original heartless would be refreshing. Hopefully they're not as childish as in KH2 and not as unnecessarily abundant as in Days.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
New, fresh, original heartless would be refreshing. Hopefully they're not as childish as in KH2 and not as unnecessarily abundant as in Days.

You know...the problem I have with the KH2 heartless isn't that they are childish...but the fact that they did not have as much detail compared to KH1 heartless.

Though I have to disagree with others about the End of the World no save point, multiple heartless problem. I liked that challenge spike (depending on the level) in the game...it was refreshing considering the past worlds (besides Hollow Bastion) were never to difficult...ever.

gxyoumo14

shadow stalker, dark thorn and the red eyes are pretty cool, so im crossing my fingers for more pure bloods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back