• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Something I want for future games: Original Heartless.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zul

Awards
Spells like Magnega and Zero-Graviga need to be removed. These abilities make non-bosses obsolete grind-fodder far too easily.

Or rather, more enemies that are immune to these effects need to be included.

Bobby Craft

@Zulkir ommmmgggg yessss

The button mashing game play of KH 1&2 was made even simpler with spells that set up enemies to be taken out with 1 combo.

I think the perfect remedy to that would simply give them immunites like you stated. Or at least put them on certain enemies on the harder difficulty settings for the players that are looking for challenge.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Spells like Magnega and Zero-Graviga need to be removed. These abilities make non-bosses obsolete grind-fodder far too easily.

Or rather, more enemies that are immune to these effects need to be included.

Many people had a problem with how overpowered spells like Aeroga and Magnega were in BbS especially. Against enemies they were bad, but against other players they were just uber and unfair. I agree that SE does need to make their powers weaker in order to make the game more challenging o_O

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
am i the only one that likes these advantages? it makes it easier to level up and gain more abilities and defeat enemies faster. i liked magnega but my favorite was reflega in KH2.

noheartx

I like Magnega, but it did make a lot of things easy. They should just take the damage factor out of it. And reflect was much better as Aqua's block than as a spell. I don't think i ever used Aero in BBS...so idk what the deal is there.

I think there needs to be a heartless that is immune to all physical attacks, and only magic will hurt it. Just to make things interesting.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
am i the only one that likes these advantages? it makes it easier to level up and gain more abilities and defeat enemies faster. i liked magnega but my favorite was reflega in KH2.

I like them too. The only time Magnega or Aeroga were bad in BBS was in multiplayer because like kupo1121 said, it's unfair when dealing it with other players. But I do like it for the advantage of gaining level ups quicker.

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I like them too. The only time Magnega or Aeroga were bad in BBS was in multiplayer because like kupo1121 said, it's unfair when dealing it with other players. But I do like it for the advantage of gaining level ups quicker.

oh yeah especially when im level 99 and i play against a level 35 ill i have to use is one move

kupo1121

Awards
I think there needs to be a heartless that is immune to all physical attacks, and only magic will hurt it. Just to make things interesting.

I think Phantom was pretty good at that because he kept constantly changing his immunities. They don't need to replicate him, but an enemy who would spawn immune to different magic and all physical attacks would be interesting as you never know which one would appear.

I actually agree that I don't mind commands that are uber on normal enemies, but if there is any command they need to nerf against enemies, it would be Mega Flare. Mega Flare was the easiest way to level up in BbS and CoM because it destroys basically all enemies in one shot o_O

oh yeah especially when im level 99 and i play against a level 35 ill i have to use is one move

BbS also drastically needed a way to level the playing field when you were forced to face people with levels that were insanely higher than yours. The thing is though, if you were lvl 99 and you were versing a lvl 35 who had Magnega and Aeroga (and you didn't)...believe it or not, the lvl 35 would probably win because Magnega and Aeroga make you completely immobile while hurting you slightly. If they had all 8 commands being Aeroga or Magnega, you actually would be unable to fight as you were be constantly trapped...which is insanely cheap.

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
BbS also drastically needed a way to level the playing field when you were forced to face people with levels that were insanely higher than yours. The thing is though, if you were lvl 99 and you were versing a lvl 35 who had Magnega and Aeroga (and you didn't)...believe it or not, the lvl 35 would probably win because Magnega and Aeroga make you completely immobile while hurting you slightly. If they had all 8 commands being Aeroga or Magnega, you actually would be unable to fight as you were be constantly trapped...which is insanely cheap.

ive never played online, ive only played with my brother. but ive never thought of that disadvantage even with the level difference. thats pretty stupid and thats the only thing id recommend fixing. i like it with in-game enemies like unversed/heartless

kupo1121

Awards
ive never played online, ive only played with my brother. but ive never thought of that disadvantage even with the level difference. thats pretty stupid and thats the only thing id recommend fixing. i like it with in-game enemies like unversed/heartless

The only thing the multiplayer needed to fix was the strength of certain commands, a way to level the playing field, and I wouldn't mind if they somehow threw it a way to explore worlds together.

The actual game's gameplay just needs to nerf certain commands as well. Even if they don't nerf the commands, they need to make the commands harder to get. Magnega and Aeroga could be gotten by the first two worlds. Mega Flare was at least a challenge to get early on as Fission Firaga was found in Dwarf Woodlands, but Crawling Fire was much more difficult to get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back