• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So...why does Roxas/Ven look like Sora. I might be missing something.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystal

Silver Member
Even the stage before infant...Sora's just getting ready to being born by his mother.
The one talking was not "Sora" as a complete being...it was Sora's heart that talked. The heart was on its way to occupy its body, yet took a side step because it felt sympathy for Ventus. (Sora's kind nature is already coming through even before he was fully born...lol.)
Yeah, Sora was so kind, before he born, he wanted to help Ventus.. xD
His heart was connected to Ventus..Did Sora himself knew he done something like that? lol

Vanitas?
Lol, as far as I remember Vanitas wants to dominate Ven and absorb his power, not help him survive...and I never noticed that Vanitas is even capable of doing a kind speech like that heart did...

Because both voices said "open the door", never thought that Sora was so knowledgable even before he was born lol

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Crystal said:
Yeah, Sora was so kind, before he born, he wanted to help Ventus.. xD
His heart was connected to Ventus..Did Sora himself knew he done something like that? lol
Yup, and he actually saved Ven twice and even gave him a place to stay...I can imagine Ven being very grateful to Sora later on and considering their similar personalities they become very good buddies...;)

I highly doubt Sora "knows" he did it, the memories of that incident should be among those who are buried in the deepest part of his heart, as it were some of the first memories that heart made.
Heck, he doesn't even know anymore he granted Ven's last wish to let him stay within him.
Actually I'm curious about Sora's reaction when he finally learns about it...*ggg*

Crystal said:
Because both voices said "open the door", never thought that Sora was so knowledgable even before he was born lol
This "open the door" could be a metaphor for Ven "returning to life" as the mending of his heart allowed him to live on, and Sora's heart gave him that second chance so in a sense they both "opened the door" for Ventus to return.

Or...it could be a reference to the future we have yet to see...with Nomura one never knows...lol.

Like said, it was not Sora, but his heart.
Since it just came from Kingdom Hearts itself it probably still had some knowledge from KH itself.

Crystal

Silver Member
Yup, and he actually saved Ven twice and even gave him a place to stay...I can imagine Ven being very grateful to Sora later on and considering their similar personalities they become very good buddies...;)

I highly doubt Sora "knows" he did it, the memories of that incident should be among those who are buried in the deepest part of his heart, as it were some of the first memories that heart made.
Heck, he doesn't even know anymore he granted Ven's last wish to let him stay within him.
Actually I'm curious about Sora's reaction when he finally learns about it...*ggg*

Maybe the second time when Sora save Ventus, Sora knew it.. Cos in the ending of final episode, Riku ask him to open his heart to listen..and Ven came to Sora..lol.. It was weird that Sora never mention a little about Ventus xD

This "open the door" could be a metaphor for Ven "returning to life" as the mending of his heart allowed him to live on, and Sora's heart gave him that second chance so in a sense they both "opened the door" for Ventus to return.

Or...it could be a reference to the future we have yet to see...with Nomura one never knows...lol.

Like said, it was not Sora, but his heart.
Since it just came from Kingdom Hearts itself it probably still had some knowledge from KH itself.

You mean the heart came from KH itself?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Maybe the second time when Sora save Ventus, Sora knew it.. Cos in the ending of final episode, Riku ask him to open his heart to listen..and Ven came to Sora..lol.. It was weird that Sora never mention a little about Ventus xD

Sora was 4...do you remember everything from when you were 4?

ALL hearts come from KH itself.
KH is the heart of everything, hearts of humans, animals, worlds...in short, of everything that lives.
That's also the reason every heart has at least a bit of darkness.
To be born new created hearts must travel from KH to their designated bodies and since KH itself sits inside the RoD. So while traveling to its body a heart must cross the RoD, where it becomes tainted by darkness to a degree.

Crystal

Silver Member
Sora was 4...do you remember everything from when you were 4?

ALL hearts come from KH itself.
KH is the heart of everything, hearts of humans, animals, worlds...in short, of everything that lives.
That's also the reason every heart has at least a bit of darkness.
To be born new created hearts must travel from KH to their designated bodies and since KH itself sits inside the RoD. So while traveling to its body a heart must cross the RoD, where it becomes tainted by darkness to a degree.

Pfff... I have forget the age thing again.... ._.
o_O How you get to know so much about this heart thing lol..So every heart has a bit of darkness and went through the RoD..
Then how about the heart of the pure light for those PoH? They have little darkness too...? ._.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Pfff... I have forget the age thing again.... ._.
o_O How you get to know so much about this heart thing lol..So every heart has a bit of darkness and went through the RoD..
Then how about the heart of the pure light for those PoH? They have little darkness too...? ._.

Reading much and keeping an eye on additional material of the KH series...lol.
No the hearts of the PoH are without any darkness, how that transpired is not clear yet...maybe they cheated...lol.
There were speculations around KH Insider somewhere however about possible "shortcuts" from KH to the RoL which affect the amount of darkness a heart gets.

Crystal

Silver Member
Reading much and keeping an eye on additional material of the KH series...lol.
No the hearts of the PoH are without any darkness, how that transpired is not clear yet...maybe they cheated...lol.
There were speculations around KH Insider somewhere however about possible "shortcuts" from KH to the RoL which affect the amount of darkness a heart gets.

You said that KH sits inside RoD right? I thought it was in between RoD and RoL?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
You said that KH sits inside RoD right? I thought it was in between RoD and RoL?
KH is situated in the RoD ever since the Keyblade War.
If it were in the Realm of in-between all that stuff with the door to darkness in KH 1 would have been pointless.

Crystal

Silver Member
If it were in the Realm of in-between all that stuff with the door to darkness in KH 1 would have been pointless.

If KH is in RoD. why does it appear in KG? Since KG is in Realm of between

Stars

リク

o_O I thought Keyblade War take place in KG and the KH appear in KG which is in Realm of in-between.. Or maybe i have misunderstand?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
o_O I thought Keyblade War take place in KG and the KH appear in KG which is in Realm of in-between.. Or maybe i have misunderstand?

The keyblade war took at first place in the entire united Realm of light where KH sat in the middle. Because of the raging battles darkness was born in people's hearts, started to swallow the RoL and KH fell into the RoD.
The worlds we visit in all KH games so far are just fragments of the old, great united world of light.

As for KH appearing in KG...it seems MX summoned it from the RoD to KG...actually it would have been more plausible if the x-blade was forged first, and then KH would appear, because the x-blade enable to actually summon the true KH.

BtW Stars, you have a funny sig yet again...I wonder what those japanese words say...Vanitas seems to like poking...*ggg*

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
kh can be unlocked with the x-blade...
fixed that statement a bit.

Yes, KH can be summoned to the wielder of the x-blade, while using the seven PoHs and the dark keyblade opens a door into the RoD leading to KH.

The KH in KH II doesn't count as this was an artificial one, not the real deal.

Crystal

Silver Member
fixed that statement a bit.

Yes, KH can be summoned to the wielder of the x-blade, while using the seven PoHs and the dark keyblade opens a door into the RoD leading to KH.

The KH in KH II doesn't count as this was an artificial one, not the real deal.

The dark keyblade you mean is the Heart Unlocker which Dark Riku used?

Crystal

Silver Member
So, both Heart Unlocker and Kingdom Key D are dark keyblades right? Both can open to RoD too?

Stars

リク
^ Heart Unlocker made by seven PoH's hearts while Kingdom Key D found by Mickey in RoD
The keyblade war took at first place in the entire united Realm of light where KH sat in the middle. Because of the raging battles darkness was born in people's hearts, started to swallow the RoL and KH fell into the RoD.
The worlds we visit in all KH games so far are just fragments of the old, great united world of light.

As for KH appearing in KG...it seems MX summoned it from the RoD to KG...actually it would have been more plausible if the x-blade was forged first, and then KH would appear, because the x-blade enable to actually summon the true KH.

BtW Stars, you have a funny sig yet again...I wonder what those japanese words say...Vanitas seems to like poking...*ggg*

So, there are no separated world before the Keyblade War, just because after the Keyblade War, all the worlds have been separated by the darkness? O___O I have forget soooo much...

:p.. You like the siggy? It shows Vanitas bothering Ventus to make the X-blade again lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back