• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So this AFRICAN AMERICAN walks into a movie theatre.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

*~NeoAdamus~*

Re: So this nigger walks into a movie theatre.

LOL, trust me Ryu, i agree with you. Look at the middle east. peace there is practically inevitable

risingfalls

Disjoin Remorse From Power

yeah i'm jamaican and puerto rican but i dont have an accent or anything. Now as for my grandparents......it gets hard to understand

lol I'm jamaican.

I don't like racial stereotypes, but the problem is that
a) a lot of the time, they're true.
b) when anyone tries to defy the stereotype, the resulting reaction is usually one that makes the person feel weird
c) they just decide to abide by the stereotype b/c it makes themselves feel more comfortable.
Well, that's the situation a lot of the time.

And it really annoys me to see people (well, mostly blacks and hispanics where I live) fulfilling their negative stereotypes. It brings down their whole population in the eyes of others, not to mention it reflects badly on themselves as individuals.

Last edited:

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards

The title could use some work. No matter how bad the situation is, you shouldn't come to the internet and post a thread whose title is ignorant in itself. While not offended, I frown upon your use of the term. You could've name the thread something more respectful, but this is off-topic.

As for the topic at hand, there will always be those people that can be total jerks, but it's your responsibility as a mature individual to react to, and handle, the situation in the best way possible. I'm sorry, but "Shut the hell up" isn't the best way to ask someone to quiet down. If anything, it will prompt the annoyance to get louder and more obnoxious.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

lol I'm jamaican.

I don't like racial stereotypes, but the problem is that
a) a lot of the time, they're true.
b) when anyone tries to defy the stereotype, the resulting reaction is usually one that makes the person feel weird
c) they just decide to abide by the stereotype b/c it makes themselves feel more comfortable.
Well, that's the situation a lot of the time.

And it really annoys me to see people (well, mostly blacks and hispanics where I live) fulfilling their negative stereotypes. It brings down their whole population in the eyes of others, not to mention it reflects badly on themselves as individuals.

exactly my point. i think ppl could definitely agree with this

Samber

Your Mom's Mom's Daughter

It sounds that you just ran into an asshole. There's a lot of those running around. When someone just starts acting like an ass i just tell them that they're being immature and that they should go die in a fire. I'm half puerto rican and a lot of them live in orlando and they can be some real assholes, there are nice ones though, but i get pissed when people just think they're better than everyone else. Racisim is bad, its not people race that make them that way, its just their upbrining and for some its just their nature.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

yeah when you say stuck up puerto rican's i can so agree, cause some of my family can be complete assholes. Of course in Puerto Rico, my family their are allot nicer

Zaraki

Sounds like you did run into a real asshole but come on now was the thread name really necsessary? Its not the race of people you run into but just the person. I never get that type of stuff from other blacks but the white people in my area act like the ass you ran into all the time and the thing is they have the audacity to act like that just because their white and they think they can do what ever they want because of it. But you just gotta remember its not the race thats at fault its just the person thats the idiot.

Xinjust

I have sympathy for your encounter. Nevertheless, your title for the thread was completely unnecessary, irrelevant, and offensive to others. Whether it would grab people's attention or not, you don't need an offensive, none the less racist title, to gather people to whine about your problems or day to. Have a nice day.

P.S.- You're 21, find a/your girlfriend to cry to. It isn't very intelligent to post racist comments in public, whether its on the internet or not. It you truly have nerve like you did for this title, you'll go out in town/city public and tell what you just told. Go to your City Hall, and tack something up on the roster, telling your story to your city's public. That should get you plenty of attention to cry to, if not death itself. Glad to help you out there, 'Ryu.'

For a future note, try not to do something like this again. You're better than that, I hope.

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan

fre-1.jpg

The world needs more of this.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

Tunes in:Ebony and ivory live together in perfect harmony
Side by side on my piano keyboard, oh lord, why dont we?
We all know that people are the same where ever we go
There is good and bad in evryone,
We learn to live, we learn to give
Each other what we need to survive together alive.

thank you Paul McCartney, and Stevie Wonder

Veritas

Is Retired.
Website
www.myspace.com

Look at the middle east. peace there is practically inevitable

Don't use words unless you know what they mean.
Last time I checked, everyone still hated each other in the Middle East, and innocent people were still getting killed for no reason.

As for the immaturity and rudeness of many other races, I've found that a lot of them seem to think that they have a right to be rude to whites and a few other races because of the "hardships" that they had to go through and the "oppression" that we place on them which defeats the entire point of what their ancestors fought for with equal rights and everything. What I find funny is that most this stuff that they're talking about happened way before they were born, and their parents and grandparents who were the ones who actually lived through the hardships and oppression during the civil rights movement don't act like giant assholes to everyone they meet. This trend isn't only with blacks though. It spreads out to a lot of the other races. A lot of Mexicans in my area feel that they did us a great service by hopping the border and charging us exorbitant amounts of money for them to fix our roofs. In the end, they're just using an excuse to justify their actions and the fact that they're assholes.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

Don't use words unless you know what they mean.
Last time I checked, everyone still hated each other in the Middle East, and innocent people were still getting killed for no reason.

As for the immaturity and rudeness of many other races, I've found that a lot of them seem to think that they have a right to be rude to whites and a few other races because of the "hardships" that they had to go through and the "oppression" that we place on them which defeats the entire point of what their ancestors fought for with equal rights and everything. What I find funny is that most this stuff that they're talking about happened way before they were born, and their parents and grandparents who were the ones who actually lived through the hardships and oppression during the civil rights movement don't act like giant assholes to everyone they meet. This trend isn't only with blacks though. It spreads out to a lot of the other races. A lot of Mexicans in my area feel that they did us a great service by hopping the border and charging us exorbitant amounts of money for them to fix our roofs. In the end, they're just using an excuse to justify their actions and the fact that they're assholes.

actually i meant to say impossible but thanks for the correction

and amongst that, many black families stress the idea of their kids differences towards whites, which you left out.

of course sadly its not just black parents who do this aswell

Last edited:

Joy

Bronze Member

Honestly, it's not the fact that he was black that's the problem, it's where he grew up. It's the culutural side of it, many white people are racist against white people, it's just how they were brought up, not because they're white. Same with every other race out there.

On that note, I really don't like certain cultures.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

i dont like certain cultures either, some imply distance from other races from my experience

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards

wow... and they say racism isnt around anymore....

So first off... the title of the thread... yeah, that could so easily be tied in with "hate crimes" especially since you point out "yes he's black" and you kicked his chair.

aka... federal offense.

Anyway, I hate people making generalization and using stereotypes.

True many fit the category, but its not necessary to use such terms or language as you did....

You make it seem like whatever culture you are is the perfect one.... hitler....

Its not the race but the way a person is brought up, and who he is brought up around..... thats all I am going to say, because I must say, this thread did upset me a lot.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

To avoid a shitton of quoting and such I'll just give one related statement.

It's not so much that certain cultures are completely impossible to be around, it's just that a lot of people in general are complete idiots and amazingly difficult to tolerate. Given, if any person of a certain race or culture whose actions reinforce any the negative stereotypes of their people, I will not hesitate to call them out on it.

A perfect example of such would be my Mexican neighbors who constantly blare their shitty polka music out their truck's speakers with the awful bass system from seven in the morning to nine, sometime even ten or later, at night. Everytime that happens, i.e. every damn day, I instantly think "f*cking Mexicans" and try to continue going about my day. Of course, that does not mean I am condemning everyone with dark skin and a funny accent; no, I'm just really annoyed with that set of people at that time and wish their truck would sudden set ablaze. Meanwhile, I have a good deal friends of that same race, one of which is a girl I've grown up with since kindergarten, who are all great people to be around. They know how the hell to act around other people and get along with them, just like the rest of us. The same can be said about any group of people. I could give more examples, but unless you're a slow child who has spent most of his life locked in the basement, you should have gotten the point by now.

tl;dr certain races of people are not assholes, people are asshole and happen to be part of certain races

Anyway, I hate people making generalization and using stereotypes.

If morons would stop being perfect examples of all the reason their race were given a bad rep in the first place, generalizations and stereotypes would have died years ago.

Go find someone else to blame.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA

I love the irony of the title.

The guy wonders why immigrants put of this tough, asshole front and he himself goes and posts a "bitch please, i can do what i want" type of title. Sweet.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards

Sure different people have different cultures... makes the world a quite diverse place.... but some people make it seem that they are so perfect and everyone must conform to their standards and way of life.... eh... no.....

Does that mean that you have to show hate or intollerance or a bitterness? No.

If people are rude, disrespectful, etc etc thats their own problem... not the culture or race.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

To avoid a shitton of quoting and such I'll just give one related statement.

It's not so much that certain cultures are completely impossible to be around, it's just that a lot of people in general are complete idiots and amazingly difficult to tolerate. Given, if any person of a certain race or culture whose actions reinforce any the negative stereotypes of their people, I will not hesitate to call them out on it.

A perfect example of such would be my Mexican neighbors who constantly blare their shitty polka music out their truck's speakers with the awful bass system from seven in the morning to nine, sometime even ten or later, at night. Everytime that happens, i.e. every damn day, I instantly think "f*cking Mexicans" and try to continue going about my day. Of course, that does not mean I am condemning everyone with dark skin and a funny accent; no, I'm just really annoyed with that set of people at that time and wish their truck would sudden set ablaze. Meanwhile, I have a good deal friends of that same race, one of which is a girl I've grown up with since kindergarten, who are all great people to be around. They know how the hell to act around other people and get along with them, just like the rest of us. The same can be said about any group of people. I could give more examples, but unless you're a slow child who has spent most of his life locked in the basement, you should have gotten the point by now.

tl;dr certain races of people are not assholes, people are asshole and happen to be part of certain races

If morons would stop being perfect examples of all the reason their race were given a bad rep in the first place, generalizations and stereotypes would have died years ago.

Go find someone else to blame.

QFT Vandread

I can't tell you how many times i've been labeled under a stereotype.
most comedians can only make a good act with stereotypes which can be quite sad. Atleast it's funny entertainment

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706

I agree 110% and i;m black and then most black people are like"oh those white people being racist to us" and all that load of crap. if black people acting more discent then maybe half of the racism would stop. like the other day, this black guy is at McDonalds ordering then he leaves, then comes back and starts being loud and getting upset because the guy gave a chesseburger instead of a big mac, and then he starts cursing, then i look around and the place is filled with white people all shaking there heads. that is a prime example.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back