• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So this AFRICAN AMERICAN walks into a movie theatre.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
I didn't read it at all, but the first post just gave me an idea of how you guys are here. *Writes on blog*

That we all hate the idiots that talk during a movie and interrupt everyone by being an inconsiderate asshole? Yeah, that's true. Also, lulz, you have a blog. You must feel oh so special.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Lulz you lied about reading the first post.
Why bother posting XD

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Sometimes... I wish I could instant message bullets over the interwebz into peoples' heads.
D:

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
You got me thar, I never read the first post, but I did read what you all have been commenting on this thread.

That we agreed that how a person was raised and cultural differences are the reasons why we might see others as annoying? That we were not being racist to anyone? That we were being nice and trying to have a intelligent discussion?

Or did you just skip to where people started to bitch because Ryu said the n word? It was not our fault that people get defensive over it. The rest of us did not use it in hate, but as a term. Pray tell. where did we ever make you believe we are sum evil people?

Danman2327

i think foreigners believe they have more rights and/or think they can do whatever the hell they want cause they have certain rights just because they're in america(or a different country then their own). If it was me in the movie theatre with that asshole infront of me i would repeatedly kicked his seat and said i have the right too.

By the way i only read the first post so im responding to that.

K

khfan22

Heh, I got banned on the other account, what a bother. lol, SO YEAH WHY DONT WE STOP BEING NICE AND KILL EACH OTHER, YEAH THAT WOULD BE GOOD. EVERYONE AT WAR, KILL THE ENEMIES, LET'S DESTROY OUR WORLD BY OURSELVES. WOO.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Heh, I got banned on the other account, what a bother. lol, SO YEAH WHY DONT WE STOP BEING NICE AND KILL EACH OTHER, YEAH THAT WOULD BE GOOD. EVERYONE AT WAR, KILL THE ENEMIES, LET'S DESTROY OUR WORLD BY OURSELVES. WOO.

And you'll get banned on this one too.

Also, it's funny, because I have a few friends from KHV who have never said a good thing about it.

KingSora92

So this cracker walks into a movie theatre.

So I went to see a movie tonight (batman for the 2nd time, don't hate). About 25 minutes in, a guy walks in with what I suspect was either his kid or his younger brother and sits down in the row in front of me. For literally, the entire duration of the movie, he's squirming around back and forth, talking to his kid, laughing uncontrollably and yelling at batman. At one point I had enough, so I kicked him in the back of his seat and asked him to kindly shut the hell up. He then turns around and stares at me for at least 15 minutes going on about how he can do what he wants in his lovely non-comprehendible accent, and of course the usual "wot wot wot wot's". His level of aggressiveness towards my (kind) request almost had me scared that he'd bust a cap right there in the theatre. Of course with that witty statement I'm trying to clarify that he's white, which brings me to my point.

Why is it that nearly everywhere I go, the people that seem to affect my daily life in a negative way the most, are all foreign? Whether they're Turkish, Maroccan (the two most common immigrants in my immediate surroundings) or 'cracker', it seems that often when it comes to annoying me in an every day situation, foreigners prove to be most capable. Whether it's just their annoying accents, their apparent lack of integration when it comes to language and such, their behaviour in public places and their way of treating other people; a lot of immigrants annoy.

Am I the only one with such experiences, or is it simply bad luck on my part? Is behaviour like the above the result of their upbringing, or lack thereof? Do foreign immigrants one way or another feel that they have to put up a tough front? Or am I just a spiteful racist in denial?

Last edited:

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
No it's not bad luck, it was bound to happen to you sooner or later.
And you're not a racist either, it's just the stereotypical person doing what they do best.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.

So I went to see a movie tonight (batman for the 2nd time, don't hate). About 25 minutes in, a guy walks in with what I suspect was either his kid or his younger brother and sits down in the row in front of me. For literally, the entire duration of the movie, he's squirming around back and forth, talking to his kid, laughing uncontrollably and yelling at batman. At one point I had enough, so I kicked him in the back of his seat and asked him to kindly shut the hell up. He then turns around and stares at me for at least 15 minutes going on about how he can do what he wants in his lovely non-comprehendible accent, and of course the usual "wot wot wot wot's". His level of aggressiveness towards my (kind) request almost had me scared that he'd bust a cap right there in the theatre. Of course with that witty statement I'm trying to clarify that he's white, which brings me to my point.

Why is it that nearly everywhere I go, the people that seem to affect my daily life in a negative way the most, are all foreign? Whether they're Turkish, Maroccan (the two most common immigrants in my immediate surroundings) or 'cracker', it seems that often when it comes to annoying me in an every day situation, foreigners prove to be most capable. Whether it's just their annoying accents, their apparent lack of integration when it comes to language and such, their behaviour in public places and their way of treating other people; a lot of immigrants annoy.

Am I the only one with such experiences, or is it simply bad luck on my part? Is behaviour like the above the result of their upbringing, or lack thereof? Do foreign immigrants one way or another feel that they have to put up a tough front? Or am I just a spiteful racist in denial?

I don't get it.

Crackers aren't foreign dumbshit. ;3

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

I probably would have bothered to read that entirely had you not blatantly copied Ryu's post almost word for word.

At the very least, you could have also changed the usual "wot wot wot wot's" into something better :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back