• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So this AFRICAN AMERICAN walks into a movie theatre.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
Re: So this nigger walks into a movie theatre.

^ White people do the exact same thing........... so do mexicans, so do asians, so do so many other types of people... its not the race... but some people like to label actions to certain races...

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706

i know but some races do this more often and then they get upset why someone may not like them

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards

for me, its the indians who work in dunkin donuts and dont let me have more than 3 muffins. that puts me in a shitty mood in the morning before classes.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

QFT Vandread

I can't tell you how many times i've been labeled under a stereotype.
most comedians can only make a good act with stereotypes which can be quite sad. Atleast it's funny entertainment

Carlos Mencia come to mind, but he stopped being funny a long time ago.

Actually, his stand up routines are entertaining enough, but the sketches on his show are retarded.

I digress.

I agree 110% and i;m black and then most black people are like"oh those white people being racist to us" and all that load of crap. if black people acting more discent then maybe half of the racism would stop. like the other day, this black guy is at McDonalds ordering then he leaves, then comes back and starts being loud and getting upset because the guy gave a chesseburger instead of a big mac, and then he starts cursing, then i look around and the place is filled with white people all shaking there heads. that is a prime example.

If they messed up my order, I'd ask them to fix it too, but only complete dolts go about it like that and make a big scene over something so small.

^ White people do the exact same thing........... so do mexicans, so do asians, so do so many other types of people... its not the race... but some people like to label actions to certain races...

That was exactly his point. Just one person who is so socially ignorant can give the entire race a bad reputation, even if he is the only one deserving of it.

risingfalls

Disjoin Remorse From Power

KH Vandread said:
tl;dr certain races of people are not assholes, people are asshole and happen to be part of certain races
TRUTHINESS.
I think this sums it up quite nicely.

Wall-E

the guy sounded like a jerk, i dont like being a tattle but i would have told a employee when it first got anoying cuz im sure u paid good money to be there or atleast paid some kind of money and if they guy didnt want to enjoy it, you shouldnt have to suffer.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards

wow... and they say racism isnt around anymore....

So first off... the title of the thread... yeah, that could so easily be tied in with "hate crimes" especially since you point out "yes he's black" and you kicked his chair.

aka... federal offense.

Anyway, I hate people making generalization and using stereotypes.

True many fit the category, but its not necessary to use such terms or language as you did....

You make it seem like whatever culture you are is the perfect one.... hitler....

Its not the race but the way a person is brought up, and who he is brought up around..... thats all I am going to say, because I must say, this thread did upset me a lot.

Oh get over yourself. If you are offended by the title, then you really need to grow up. The idiot was talking during the entire movie. Ryu was only trying to get him to shut up so everyone could enjoy the movie. The guy deserved it. No one said their race was better so don't you friggen start calling us great German leaders. If this thread is making you piss your pants, instead of pushing your thick skull into it, leave it. Don't post in it. Also your last sentence is not in the least worthless.</p>

Ah, I feel better. Now, back on the thread. Except I have nothing else to say than to feel pissed at Atlas =

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

TRUTHINESS.
I think this sums it up quite nicely.

Except that applies for people who think they know what they are rambling about and, in reality, absolutely don't.

I think it's safe to say I know what the hell I'm talking about.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA

Ah, I feel better. Now, back on the thread. Except I have nothing else to say than to feel pissed at Atlas =

Why dont you take your own advise next time?

"If this thread is making you piss your pants, instead of pushing your thick skull into it, leave it. Don't post in it"

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

Why dont you take your own advise next time?

"If this thread is making you piss your pants, instead of pushing your thick skull into it, leave it. Don't post in it"

Because she's fine with the thread and not complaining about it; she just hates Atlas.

Kinda pointless to follow advice if it doesn't help your problem.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA

Because she's fine with the thread and not complaining about it; she just hates Atlas.

Kinda pointless to follow advice if it doesn't help your problem.

The point she was trying to get across was, if something/someone pisses you off, ignore it. She does the exact opposite.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

Oh get over yourself. If you are offended by the title, then you really need to grow up. The idiot was talking during the entire movie. Ryu was only trying to get him to shut up so everyone could enjoy the movie. The guy deserved it. No one said their race was better so don't you friggen start calling us great German leaders. If this thread is making you piss your pants, instead of pushing your thick skull into it, leave it. Don't post in it. Also your last sentence is not in the least worthless.</p>

i never knew growing up consisted of tolerating the N word

the smarter individual would have gotten someone to get the guy, telling him to shut the hell up in front of his kid is something entirely different. If that's what you see as justification then maybe you have some growing up to do aswell

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a

allot of arrogant black ppl

allot threatening mexicans, who threaten for no reason

and of course Russians and etc who try to act tough all the time
you really should learn that "a lot" is very different from "allot." if you'd check the dictionary, you'd see that using the word "allot" makes it sound like you're owning or selling blacks, mexicans, and russians.

No one said their race was better so don't you friggen start calling us great German leaders.
he was a pretty great leader

ulti, are you aware of how big an idiot you are? i make sweeping generalizations of ethnic groups and nationalities, but that's okay, because i don't explicitly make racist comments about the superiority of the white man, and am therefore not racist, right?

Last edited:
N

*~NeoAdamus~*

you really should learn that "a lot" is very different from "allot." if you'd check the dictionary, you'd see that using the word "allot" makes it sound like you're owning or selling blacks, mexicans, and russians.

thanx, i'll make sure to change that:toungesmile:

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

Why? Because saying nigger will make you racist if you're not black?

what? LOL, because saying the N word does not justify a means of someone who is offended by it having to grow up and tolerate the word.

it has nothing to do with being black or white, or were you trying to stir something up?

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

i believe they get offended because black tend to use the terms amongst themselves, yet when someone not of their own kind says it, all hell breaks loose. Its those kind of black ppl that contradict themselves with a word used to oppress the early African Slaves and so on. But not every black person is like that, nor will they use the term especially if their against it unless they were having a conversation about the word, and its use. And i see where some white ppl are coming on about the situation, but even still if you know the word is bad why say it. That's asking to show stupidity, and irony as if your intentionally trying to stir something. If you are concerned about a black person constantly using the word, ask him/her, and if the answer is stupid.......then that's it leave the situation, you dont accomplish anything when you use the term back at them.

As for the term cracker, then a white person has the right to feel offended because it's a racial slur against them. see what i mean. Its like a black, white, or asian person calling a hispanic person a spick, and vice versa. You have the right to feel offended when a word is used against a race your in, and even silly little thread titles like these

Just as Planned

i liked this thread until it became another one of those shitty intel debate threads

we have lots of mexicans and blackers up here but some of them can be pretty nice guys

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j89/xXxTriggerHappYxXx/fre-1.jpg

The world needs more of this.

What? Banging hot blondes?

Anyhow, we have Aboriginals, that are wannabe African Americans. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back