• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So kiddies what would you like to be in the future instalments...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

billyzanesucks

Good, recurring gameplay

Multiple playable characters (in the story)

Sora's character actually develops

No more recycled plots

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
BBSV2:
*The fall of Radiant Garden and Ansem the Wise
*Christopher Lee (probably won't happen though ;_;)
*A much darker tone... I especially liked the Secret Episode in BBSFM because it was the first time since End of the World in KH1 where we got a really dark and scary environment like that. If they kept going with this, I'd be happy
*The ability to improve Aqua's VA
*Some sort of meeting between Aqua and Xemnas but no "love story" or anything involved... AT ALL.
*A Mickey scenario (only if it becomes essential to the story and isn't at all pointless)
*The ability to re-play any boss battle
*A clear explanation to the Heartless/Nobody split mess caused by Xehanort

3D:
*Toy Story
*Monsters Inc
*The ability to re-play any boss battle
*The ability to customize your own keyblade (similar to how you could customize your own Gummi Ship)

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
-Chernabog
Gaston!

A boss fight with Jafar in his giant cobra form

I want Hades to summon ALL of the Titans to attack Mount Olympus like in the movie. The movie had the Titans locked away in a weird lightning bolt cage but maybe in the Kingdom Hearts universe they’re locked away in the RoD and Aqua could meet them in BBSV2? I dunno, just a random idea

King Mickey being playable in BBSV2.
Nice to see my rampant Disney villain fanboyism is beginning to rub off on others here! :) Although I actually kinda want Garland to lead the titans instead. I have this odd blending of Hercules/FF1's plots in my mind with the titans taking the place of the fiends: Garland lets them escape if they help him achieve godhood (I.E. become Chaos)

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Although I actually kinda want Garland to lead the titans instead. I have this odd blending of Hercules/FF1's plots in my mind with the titans taking the place of the fiends: Garland lets them escape if they help him achieve godhood (I.E. become Chaos)

You know, since OC is all about having FF characters in there, this plot may actually be plausible (except for the fact that we know the writers are never going to write stories like that for casual worlds)

Stars

リク
BBS v2 :
Apprentice Xehanort's life and Organization member's somebody life. Like how RG is taken over by darkness,the forming of organization XIII... it is still interesting plot to see to me..
Mickey's journey in the Realm of Darkness.. and probably Riku story in it too..
Ermm.. Maybe..Aqua countinuance journey in Realm of Darkness...

Crystal

Silver Member
BBS v2 :
Apprentice Xehanort's life and Organization member's somebody life. Like how RG is taken over by darkness,the forming of organization XIII... it is still interesting plot to see to me..
Mickey's journey in the Realm of Darkness.. and probably Riku story in it too..
Ermm.. Maybe..Aqua countinuance journey in Realm of Darkness...

That's what i would like to see too. Since there are some mystery haven't solved too.
Aqua's continous' story.. xD I don't know who will she meet next, maybe Ansem SoD :p

Stars

リク
That's what i would like to see too. Since there are some mystery haven't solved too.
Aqua's continous' story.. xD I don't know who will she meet next, maybe Ansem SoD :p

Since their somebodies life haven't been revealed yet :DDD
Ansem SoD seem likely to me, if Aqua meet Xemnas, then I wonder what is Xemnas doing in the Realm of Darkness lol

Crystal

Silver Member
Since their somebodies life haven't been revealed yet :DDD
Ansem SoD seem likely to me, if Aqua meet Xemnas, then I wonder what is Xemnas doing in the Realm of Darkness lol

Actually, he could only be in Realm of Nothingness ,no?

Stars

リク
Actually, he could only be in Realm of Nothingness ,no?

I don't know, since i heard it somewhere that there is a way connected the Realm of Darkness and Realm of Nothingness.. then Xemnas could have reach there... Just curious what he did there if he really meet Aqua

Crystal

Silver Member
I don't know, since i heard it somewhere that there is a way connected the Realm of Darkness and Realm of Nothingness.. then Xemnas could have reach there... Just curious what he did there if he really meet Aqua

For a fight? xD
I think he might want get memories from Aqua, just guess.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
For a fight? xD
I think he might want get memories from Aqua, just guess.

Memories from Aqua, yes, the layout of Castle Oblivion to finally reach the CoW, assuming Xemnas meets Aqua after the vast majority of Days is over.

Crystal

Silver Member
Memories from Aqua, yes, the layout of Castle Oblivion to finally reach the CoW, assuming Xemnas meets Aqua after the vast majority of Days is over.

Then after Xemnas knows it, bring Ven away :pP
When Aqua comes to RoW, only reliased where is Ven :eek:

Stars

リク
Then after Xemnas knows it, bring Ven away :pP
When Aqua comes to RoW, only reliased where is Ven :eek:

Aqua : WTF? Where is Ven's body, how can he just disappear by himself!
Without knowing that the fight with Xemnas may take away some of her memories *ggg* xD

Last edited:

vnnk

For Volume 2 i would love to find out how Rikus Soul Eater transformed to the keyblade Way to the Dawn

Crystal

Silver Member
Aqua : WTF? Where is Ven's body, how can he just disappear by himself!
Without knowing that the fight with Xemnas may take away some of her memories *ggg* xD

I hope this really happen XD

For Volume 2 i would love to find out how Rikus Soul Eater transformed to the keyblade Way to the Dawn

Keychain made the transformation,i think.
Honestly, i hope to see more about Riku in Volume 2..

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Replayable worlds like the way you could replay them in Re:Coded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back