• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So kiddies what would you like to be in the future instalments...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

vnnk

Kingdom hearts: Birth by Sleep volume 2 :
All of the Organizations members Somebodys and possibly there heartless
How little Ienzo became an orphan (Poor little guy ): )
Aqua meeting Xemnas (thanks to that popular thread about it with beautiful art <3)
More of the organization before Roxas came along.
More Nobody minion types.
Rikus time in the RoD also mickeys before and during KH1
What happen at Radiant Garden when it fell to Darkness ( I assume that is what happen)
How Isa became connected to Xehanort.
Possibly how Namine came to be ?
Xion stuff
If Bilarg is coming back aswell as the rest of the organization
Some sort of multiplayer with the Org Members aswell as the keybladers
(will add more later maybe)

Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance:
Riku and Sora Bromance
Riku using Light because he wants to become a dawn user.
Sora using Darkness he needs to learn its not all that bad
How A Princes of heart is created (I Think they should use Princes and the frog for this one)
Kairi have some use of the keyblade ?
Oswold for the lulz
Ansem Seeker of Darkness bitches!
(Might add more)

What about you guys ?

Last edited:

NoiseHERO

Website
noisehero.deviantart.com

R-riiight...

*Random question...*

Er...Do the organization members have heartless counterparts like xemnes and what sora WOULD'VE had?
(I dunno if I missed anything in BBS since I never played it... e_e)

I bet that'd be in one of the future games if so.

fantasy08

BBS2
The fall of Radiant Garden. Seriously Nomura can throw whatever convoluted lulz he wants in this title, and I wouldn't care as long as the fall of RG is among them. I've been wanting to see that tragedy in action since BBS(the original one) was first announced.

3DS
The title I'm not interested in at all. Seriously the hype is just not there for me. However, if I have to put something then I want to see Riku and Sora go at in in the MOM exam. Seeing then actually fighting without the rage and anger would be nice to witness.

Last edited:

vnnk

R-riiight...

*Random question...*

Er...Do the organization members have heartless counterparts like xemnes and what sora WOULD'VE had?

I bet that'd be in one of the future games if so.

Yes the the organization would have Heartless they are Nobodys after all but think of them more as the normal heartsless than Ansem SoD.
Because Ansem is a special case he is made up of 3 keybladers. Wither they would have been pureblood or emblem is unknown though but i have my money on Pureblood

Dowhax

Bronze Member
Why do people talking about Riku being in the RoD in BBSV2? This game probably takes place 5 years before KH1.

vnnk

Why do people talking about Riku being in the RoD in BBSV2? This game probably takes place 5 years before KH1.

We dont know but we assume it will have something like that in it due to the SE showing Riku Carying Kairi at the Never land Clock tower so i think we will be playing as him

dwroxas16

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
BbSvol2:
Idk. I feel like this will be on NGP, which I aint getting. so idc. but if it does end up on the original PSP,
well I want Mickey's time in RoD. honestly like if i just get a scenario to play as Mickey in ONE game, i'll be soo happy. That's really all i want.
It'd be cool if at least one of TVA was saved. I guess Aqua has to come first
3D:
Toy Story world.
Sora and Riku getting Keyblade Master Armors. and Gliders i guess.
summons.
only One person getting Mastery. make a parallel between those two's feeling and Terra and Aqua's awkward feeling. to compare and contrast would be cool.
And the two final fights i want to be are:
Sora vs Ventus.
Riku vs Terra.
I think those fights would be like cool "inner" fights with one's self. considering that's what I think the whole past-tense looking part of the story is.
soo uh...yea.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
Aqua' dies,terra never comes back,Ven to stays the way he is for all eternity.

Xehanort wins,sora and everyone else is gone,world falls into darkness.

The End.

Princess-Sammi

In BBS II, I'd love to have it focused on Aqua's time in the Realm of Darkness and also focused on Xehanort's time as an apprentice. I'd love to see how Radiant Garden fell to darkness and how Isa, Lea and the other apprentices were involved.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
How Isa became connected to Xehanort.
This times a million; maybe have a scene with him and XH.

lol

Things that can barely be classified as Heartless? Nah, they all got normal ones.

Radar

Bronze Member
In BBSv2 I want to see the fall of RG, apprentice xehanort information, Marluxia's somebody, more info on the RoD. And I want to see Ansem seeker of darkness and Xemnas meeting eachother. Oh and aqua falling in love with xemnas (lol.)

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
BBSv2
-Marluxia, Demyx, Larxene and Luxord's Somebodies
-Aqua meeting Xemnas
-the fall of Radiant Gardens

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Kingdom hearts: Birth by Sleep volume 2 :
All of the Organizations members Somebodys and possibly there heartless
Does this serve any other purpose than to satisfy fans? It sounds like it wouldn't contribute much to the actual plot, just having them there so we can see them.
Possibly how Namine came to be?
We already pretty much know this, here creation leaked off the process that formed Roxas, and was the result of a rather peculiar spawning of a non-Nobody
Xion stuff
Xion was only created soon after the beginning of Days. If we see her at all, it'll only be towards the very end.
This is only possible if their Heartless were destroyed first, and that's not entirely likely for all of them. Not to mention that defeating the Heartless and Nobody in that order only grant the possibility to be resurrected, not the certainty.
How A Princes of heart is created (I Think they should use Princes and the frog for this one)
Pretty sure they're just born.
They've got Heartless counterparts somewhere, though we don't know if they're still around, or whether we've encountered any of them or not.

NoiseHERO

Website
noisehero.deviantart.com
Maybe there was a time when Larxene WASN'T a bit- Nah that's impossible if her personality's based off memories... At LEAST she'd turn out to be a tsundere or something...

I've still yet to play BBS so I can make anymore smartass comments on org members... unless they haven't shown how they all came together yet. BBS V2 sounds like 358/2days in terms of story importance, but 3x more important...in other words filling the rest of tetsuya's plot holes that came from the gap between BBS and KH1... (Instead of COM and KH2 like days did.)

Also I want to see sora's mom... Unless she never existed and it was all castle oblivion style mindfuggatry... Plotted out by King mickey and Ansem from day 1 to create the ultimate hero of light.

@orion: I'm sure he'd have to put in the rest of the organization's somebodies amyway, not JUST so the fans can see them...but most likely to clean up more of his plotholes... a character that comes completely out of nowhere is kind of a bad character...
Not that Nomura's writing is all that convincing to be great which kind of bugs me when grown men say they want closure to a story that's already badly written.*cough* that KH3 thread *cough*

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Maybe there was a time when Larxene WASN'T a bit- Nah that's impossible if her personality's based off memories... At LEAST she'd turn out to be a tsundere or something...

Novels imply that she had a pretty shitty life, so once she had power, well, that's self explanatory. But it all depends on how you see the novels anyways.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
why are people to lazy to look up old threads and post this stuff in them the question has been adressed

Megavoltage

Awards
Larxene’s and Marluxia’s somebodies with background information on them. And I want these two to be important even after they’re revived as somebodies. Maybe they could hatch up another scheme

Gaston!

A boss fight with Jafar in his giant cobra form

I want Hades to summon ALL of the Titans to attack Mount Olympus like in the movie. The movie had the Titans locked away in a weird lightning bolt cage but maybe in the Kingdom Hearts universe they’re locked away in the RoD and Aqua could meet them in BBSV2? I dunno, just a random idea

Pixar worlds

Aqua fighting all of Organization 13's Heartless counterparts in the RoD. Maybe she already fought one of them in the Red Eyed monster fight? That’s a popular theory

King Mickey being playable in BBSV2.

Aqua meeting Ansem SoD and/or Xemnas. Think of the drama!

A rematch with Sora vs Riku. No draws in this fight or outside interference! I want a real winner!

Sora dual wielding naturally without the help of magic fairy clothes

Crystal

Silver Member
----Apprentice Xehanort's life.
----Aqua meets Ansem SoD
----Mickey in Realm of Darkness
----Riku will be playable.
----The explanation how three's memories divided between Ansem SoD and Xemnas
----Ventus is gone in Room of Awakening, because the secret of how to unlocking the room had been known by someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back