• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Skuld is the best dressed character in Kingdom Hearts.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

How great is Skuld's outfit?

• It's the best

Votes: 20 57.1%
  • It's the greatest

Votes: 25 71.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
The Percy Jackson stuff has to come first. =w=

Right you are, my friend. Right you are:)

It's worth noting that Skuld is also a valkyrie, in norse mythology they're the ones who decide who live and who die on a battlefield

And now I'm wondering if she is going to be a Valkyrie, and that's why Nomura's implementing her. Maybe some of our characters will die in KHIII, and we'll finally get a concept of death and some of this will be what the next saga's about? Hmm...

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
I have absolutely no idea what's going on in Chi/Unchained but these new characters are looking really cute. Can't wait for that english version hnng

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It's worth noting that Skuld is also a valkyrie, in norse mythology they're the ones who decide who live and who die on a battlefield

This was also another part of her name I found interesting. If Skuld lives up to her name, she sounds like she'd be the one to guide the fates of those about to enter the Keyblade War...

maybe have something to do with the similarities between the Foretellers and Aqua, Terra, Ven, Riku, and Kairi...maybe finally get that line about how Xehanort "swore" he'd see what lies beyond the Keyblade War paired up with a more coherent concept.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Not exactly, though I guess this is splitting hairs. Valkyries bring people who die in combat to Valhalla, where they live out an afterlife of feasting and fighting, preparing for the final battle at Ragnarök...

... oh.

Amassing an army for an end-of-the-world battle, huh...

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards

S4zVF50.png

Why Tinny, I can't imagine what that would even mean, "die on a battlefield," what a thing to say...

EDIT: Ninja'd.

Last edited:

Nial

Awards
the chain on the side composed of stars (Sora's was crowns I wonder if that means Stars are Skuld's symbol)

stars have actually been the symbol on all player's costumes, as seen here and here aaand here.

also, this was my reaction after completing the story mission, so, yeah

and that fanart is really awesome <3

CrystalRaine

stars have actually been the symbol on all player's costumes, as seen here and here aaand here.

also, this was my reaction after completing the story mission, so, yeah

and that fanart is really awesome <3

Wait a minute.... I didn't even notice this at all, but then looking at the costumes themselves, I've realised something!

All the outfits with a silver star on them (Sora, Riku, Roxas, Shiki, and Mr. Mew) are all characters that existed in the realm of sleep - no other outfits in the game feature this silver star, so it must be there for a reason (why else would they slap a huge silver star on Mr Mew if it didn't mean anything?)

We already know there is a connection to the Realm of Sleep in Chi, as we now know Chirithy is a dream eater, so what could this mean?

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
I want this character to appear in kh3...bonus points for no blue eyes oh and finally a long haired female char!

If kairi and Aqua get new outfits i hope it's something more along the lines of this.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Wait a minute.... I didn't even notice this at all, but then looking at the costumes themselves, I've realised something!

All the outfits with a silver star on them (Sora, Riku, Roxas, Shiki, and Mr. Mew) are all characters that existed in the realm of sleep - no other outfits in the game feature this silver star, so it must be there for a reason (why else would they slap a huge silver star on Mr Mew if it didn't mean anything?)

We already know there is a connection to the Realm of Sleep in Chi, as we now know Chirithy is a dream eater, so what could this mean?

Don't forget evil Chirithy is a nightmare DE.

Dark%20Chirithy02.png

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
Lol not long enough.

I'm talking more along the lines of Saix and Xemnas length.It ain't fair how only the males can get long luxurious beautiful hair.

Males be putting females to shame in this series.

redcrown

Awards
Her mini jacket and sleeveless zipper vest reminds me of Riku's in KH2, except reverse colored.

finally a brown eyed female character on the side of good.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
i think skuld is some type of godess desiguse as a keybladwilder

Last edited:

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
could you imagine how we'd react if we got a protagonist who was brown?

what? that is NONSENSE.

idk why we haven't gotten it yet considering how progressive disney AND square have been getting

Bosshua

I love how her jacket is link a pink version of Ephemera's. Just imagine, Ephemera's party, all in cute matching jackets, with different colored linings. SO ADORABLE...
She reminds me a lot of Tifa so far, her stupid zipper shirt is even similar. But otherwise, she's just a super stereotypical Japanese school girl, like. That haircut. smh. It is nice to finally have a female without blue eyes, though.
(Like seriously, there was no original KH character with brown eyes other than Apprentice Xehanort and Braig. Both of which change to Darkified eyes. Which is a bit foreboding for Skuld tbh...)

Oh and @makine , you might want to make it more clear that the fanart isn't yours! I know you linked the image, but it's not very clear--might want to put a link below the image as well?
For those of you wondering, original artist is the lovely ssceles: http://ssceles.tumblr.com/post/140400830158/final-version-skuld-is-named-after-a-figure-in

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back