• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rumour: 3 New KH Games (PSP, DS, PS3) AND NEW SCAN!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khloser4life

This game is going to mend a lot of plot holes, and by its looks, create even more...With these 2 scenes in mind, I can't help but feel this is some kind of closure more than anything else.

that is nomuras reason for doing these side storys, to tie any loose ends or answere any unanswered questions

Lone Wolf

KH0. Nice! wonder if 0 stands for anything important in the game. I think the pic with Mickey and Sora is KH COM 2. Maybe [shrugs]

KershaFangs

how do you know they wont come out for a while, they could come out in like 1and a hlf to two years, thats not to long

You know, down in the left bottom corner, if you see a little past the image of the KH2 FM game cover, you can see the date 10/19/2007. I really hope this is when the next game comes out, but most likely it isn't... I'd still like to know what is the date for, because that the same day as my birthday ^-^

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
KH0. Nice! wonder if 0 stands for anything important in the game. I think the pic with Mickey and Sora is KH COM 2. Maybe [shrugs]

I think it's the fact that the number zero comes before the number one. So the events of KH0 would occur before the events of KH1.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I almost had a heart attack reading this info! I love it when Nomura surprises us with some things we'd never thought would be in the game! It makes the game seem more exciting! That Traverse Town scene is boggling my head. That must be there sometime before he met Donald and Goofy OR (just a random thought) after Sora met up with Kairi after the Hollow Bastion thing when she was talking about her grandma (I don't remember if he was alone or not, but I think Donald and Goofy left when he started talking to Kairi). I dunno for sure! I'm just glad some more info and screen shots came out! ^^

Pern

Mewtwo The Wise
With Mewtwo in the Kingdom Hearts Universe
You know, down in the left bottom corner, if you see a little past the image of the KH2 FM game cover, you can see the date 10/19/2007. I really hope this is when the next game comes out, but most likely it isn't... I'd still like to know what is the date for, because that the same day as my birthday ^-^

I don't have kh2fm+ but I don't think that a game will be out 10/19/2007 that will be next month.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
All I can say is, I'm glad I have a PSP. Crisis Core AND KH Zero? I an't missing this! Any idea when KH Zero is coming out?

Shuri

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm having a hard time breathing.
THREE Kingdom Hearts games?
Is there some divine intervention involved here?
Of course, it's all still rumors for the most part, but if it were true...
Oh my goodness, if it were true...

I'm having a hard time typing straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back