• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rumour: 3 New KH Games (PSP, DS, PS3) AND NEW SCAN!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khloser4life

i know graphics arent every thing but good graphics dont hurt the gaming experience. i mean im sure that kh RE:com was much smoother and better than the regular com.

avengeme08

Kingdom hearts chain of memories 2 will probally be about Roxas while he was in castle oblivion....and then they will make some kind of connection and say roxas was in the castle the same time Riku and sora were.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Okay if KH0 is anything like RE0 that means it hap'ens before KH1 so thats the one with Terra, Ven and (smiles to self) Aqua. KHCoM 2 my guess is the bridge for KH2 and KH3. If they do make a KH where micky dose change events then its just like a Kingdom Hearts Infinities. (Ha thats the name of my fan-fic I was not even thinking about that when I typed it) thats all I have to say for now.
bowchicka Riku: Wait I could have got the girl the cool key and the cool nobody? Yes but chicks dig Sora more.

Nobody knows what KH0 is yet, but Nomura already said the TAV's story is another series. Meaning it won't bear the name Kingdom Hearts. Anyway, the one codenamed "Kingdom Hearts" I think is TAV's story until a proper name is settled upon.

khloser4life

Nobody knows what KH0 is yet, but Nomura already said the TAV's story is another series. Meaning it won't bear the name Kingdom Hearts. Anyway, the one codenamed "Kingdom Hearts" I think is TAV's story until a proper name is settled upon.

Nomura just said that BBS would be KH3 so it could still be kingdom hearts. just not kingdom hearts 3

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Nomura just said that BBS would be KH3 so it could still be kingdom hearts. just not kingdom hearts 3

Nomura said that Namine and Kairi had no connection.

Nomura says a lot of stuff, and turns out to be the opposite.

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
Im going to have a herd time tilling my mom way I want ds psp and ps3

Me too. My mom would probably yell at me if I asked. I already got a Nintendo DS Lite last Christmas. She'll think I've lost my mind. I don't care I'm going to ask anyway.:thumbsup:

Since when does the DS NOT have 3D graphics? Do any of you people actually OWN a DS?

Gametrailers.com - Archaic Sealed Heat, Japanese TV Spot
Gametrailers.com - Archaic Sealed Heat, Dragon Confrontation Scene

See that? That's a DS game

Thank you for putting that up. I have a DS and I keep trying to tell people how nice the graphics are. I could never find something online that looked as clear as the actual counsel.:thumbsup:

Last edited:

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Uhh, Thraxe, he's talking about what Nomura said before KH2 was finished. He's saying that oftentimes Nomura is actually wrong in his own interviews, because since the games are not done yet, he does not quite know himself how the games will play out

Namine is Kairi's Nobody, this is confirmed information, PMF was just explaining that despite this being true, early in production of Kh2 Nomura said that he didn't think that Kairi and Namine would have a connection, which we know now is entirely untrue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back