• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rumor: Sora in Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale as DLC CHARACTER

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

pepe1092

Awards
Here the new

Rumor: More details surface about Playstation All Star Battle Royale

Only after a few days since the rumored additional characters and areas for Playstation All Star Battle Royale was leaked, more rumors and speculation has surfaced. Screwattack has received news from a "reliable source" that the rumored leaked roster and the stages are said to be confirmed and will be in the game. In addition to that "conformation" the source also has stated that Sony has plans for DLC characters. These alleged DLC characters include Cloud Strife, Sora, Alex Mercer Minamoto Yoshitsune, and possibly a Soul Calibur character. The source also commented that:
“there is no king of the hill, there is no capture the flag implemented yet nor have I heard talk of anything like that… LAN games were removed due to the amount of bugs submitted for it, no free roam as far as I have seen… And the Challenge, General and Character trials are being removed in order to be made into DLC”.​
As for the final boss, the source has reported that it will be the PSOne era masccot Purple Plolygon Man. While most of this does sound plausable (DLC characters, arenas, starting roster) the second half to me personally soulds a bit far fetched (Challenge, General and Character trials made into DLC). This is in conflict with the rumor leak that was posted last week. Sony has yet to comment on the leaki. Hopefully some more news about PSASB will be released during GamesCon in Germany, the Game Stop Expo at the end of this month or at TGS. Everything right now is just speculation and should be treated as such until an official statement has been made.

Source:​
Original-Gamer.com - Rumor: More details surface about Playstation All Star Battle Royale

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
The more news I hear about this game, the jankier it sounds. I'm really hoping this game gets some love from Square.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Sounds about as legit as their article on the Orbis.

TepidShark

Awards
Would be cool, but I doubt it would be true because I don't think Disney would allow him to appear in a game with characters from M-Rated videogames (even though I would guess Playstation All-Stars will probably be rated T).

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
To be fair, Disney wouldn't give Sora as much thought as their more iconic characters, such as Mickey.

ShailsTDSPT

I'd also say the first part is probable, but that the later definitely isn't. But if it does happen that we don't have the latter - GET READY! - Sora and Cloud are on their way!

Also Disney probably doesn't care for Sora. If it were Mickey in his KH attire, you can bet the apocalypse would happen at Square but with Sora, an original character, nope.

Katsagu

Awards
That would be really awesome, 1st time we would see sora in HD *.*
It would make me want to buy the DLC thats for sure ^^

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
isn't there a new exclusive rumor about this game every five minutes

I think more every 7 minutes...5 minutes is a bit too soon.

In all honesty, I'm hoping this is false, I would rather Sora appear in SSB than this but if he is in this, I will end up getting it -___- and it looks bad to me so far.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Don't get your hopes up. The entire article goes against the files found in the beta.

Oran

Awards
Don't get your hopes up. The entire article goes against the files found in the beta.

Well if it IS from the beta it might be true they found a lot of info about sonic generations through its demo/beta files. But ill hold my fangasm till Sora is officially confermed...

flurryflames

This would not surprise me one bit. I have actually seen this on youtube and several users have this on their account for it. Alot of people are for it. However it is up to SquareEnix.

Diamond_Dust

Meh... I know what I'm doing to say sounds weird... But... I'd rather see him in SSB4. Nintendo IMO, is better than Sony and SSB4 will likely sell more than Playstation AllStars. Plus, someone could make a Machinima called Mushroom Kingdom Hearts! Get it?

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Plus, someone could make a Machinima called Mushroom Kingdom Hearts! Get it?

You mean like that April Fools Joke in EGM magazine all those years ago.

mushroomkingdom.jpg

Yeah, it's been done before lol xP 5 years ago.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
You mean like that April Fools Joke in EGM magazine all those years ago.

mushroomkingdom.jpg

Yeah, it's been done before lol xP 5 years ago.

I believed that for about 10 minutes, then I looked it up lol. Still think Mario looks awesome like that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back