• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rumor: Sora in Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale as DLC CHARACTER

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterZeR0

Oh God No. This game looks like utter crap, and if anything, Sora should be where he belongs: In Smash Bros. instead of the obvious cheap knockoff.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I believed that for about 10 minutes, then I looked it up lol. Still think Mario looks awesome like that...

lol I said it was an April Fools Joke, but that's fine, I know people can skip over text when you see something that looks quite awesome. Also, I agree, Mario does look good like that and honestly, I wouldn't mind a non-canon game eventually, or perhaps a game like that that doesn't interfere at all with the main KH games as Nintendo =/= Disney.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
You mean like that April Fools Joke in EGM magazine all those years ago.

mushroomkingdom.jpg

Yeah, it's been done before lol xP 5 years ago.

Shiit, I remember when it was posted here.

As for Sora in stars, I'll believe it when I see it.

kupo1121

Awards
I'll believe it when I see it.

I think I'll still be in denial lol xP I really don't want him in this game, I'd much rather see him appear in SSB, and I'm not sure Disney would be all right with him making an appearance considering guns galore are in this game (at least I'm hoping).

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I'm hoping he'd be in the actual game as opposed to just being shoved into the "DLC character" category.

Oh God No. This game looks like utter crap, and if anything, Sora should be where he belongs: In Smash Bros. instead of the obvious cheap knockoff.

How does Sora belong to Super Smash Bros as opposed to Playstation All-Stars? He doesn't "belong" to either of them.
And hey, whether or not you guys think this game will suck for being a cheap knock-off (it may be a knock-off, but it looks fun so I don't care), there's no reason Sora SHOULDN'T be in this game. Is it really going to "ruin" Sora for you guys if he shows up in a Smash Bros ripoff? If so, that's pretty dumb.

I think I'll still be in denial lol xP I really don't want him in this game, I'd much rather see him appear in SSB, and I'm not sure Disney would be all right with him making an appearance considering guns galore are in this game (at least I'm hoping).

And guns weren't in SSB? Besides, Disney doesn't give a crap about Sora. Period. This is all on Square Enix here :/

And again, why not have both? Just because Sora could be in All-Stars doesn't mean he can't be in the next Smash Bros. I really don't see why people are against it just because they'd prefer him to be in another game when there's nothing stopping him from being in both :/

ShailsTDSPT

I would prefer Sora in Battle Royale. I feel it has more potential in there than in Smash Bros. I think both are cool but Sora is best in Battle Royale.

(That and I am not buying a Wii U.)

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I doubt that they would put a KH character in the game instead of a FF character. I'm pretty disappointed in the character roster of the game, in all honesty.

kupo1121

Awards
I doubt that they would put a KH character in the game instead of a FF character. I'm pretty disappointed in the character roster of the game, in all honesty.

I don't think the character roster has fully been revealed yet, between potential DLC characters and those that may be unleaked.

Ranko

Do you think Donald and Goofy would be incorporated into Sora's moveset?

soraalam1

No, I don't think Disney would never allow Donald and Goofy in this game seeing as you have Kratos and Sweet Tooth among others.
Your totally right. They are actually kinda strict with some characters personality's in KH to make sure they do not act out of character. So I doubt they'd allow for them to be in the same room with those guys.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
But then again, they put Big Daddy in, who started out exclusive to xbox. So... no need to worry about this.

Well there is gonna be a vita exclusive Bioshock. that might be why he's in.

Mana

I wasn't going to touch this terrible rip off of Smash Bros....but if Sora is involved in some way whether he be unlockable or as a DLC...I may "think" about it.
But ya the game is identical to smash bros, the entire battle system looks exactly the same. There doesn't even seem to be a difference between the two except for the FAIL lack of characters.

kupo1121

Awards
I wasn't going to touch this terrible rip off of Smash Bros....but if Sora is involved in some way whether he be unlockable or as a DLC...I may "think" about it.
But ya the game is identical to smash bros, the entire battle system looks exactly the same. There doesn't even seem to be a difference between the two except for the FAIL lack of characters.

24768d1343102548-why-canada-america-cant-tell-if-troll-just-stupid.jpg

^jkjkjk I am not really calling you stupid, the image was just really fitting...do not take offense at the above photo ;D

thBang_Head_On_Desk.gif

In all seriousness, have you looked up anything on the game? Although the layout is the same, the gameplay looks similar, the keyword is "looks" but looks can be deceiving. The battle system of the game is completely different than Smash in almost every way.

1) Every character has a super bar, no health bar or damage meter like in Smash Bros.
2) Each character builds up to 3 meters to unleash a lvl 1, 2, or 3 special attack. In Smash each person has only 1 Smash Attack that is gained through hitting an item repeatedly.
3) The only way to kill people in Smash is for them to fly off the screen in one of 4 directions, in All-Stars the only way to kill people is to hit them with a special attack. There is no way to send a person flying off the stage to their death in All-Stars.
4) All All-Star stages have walls, ceilings, and floors preventing people from flying off the stage to their death, Smash stages never has walls (if it does, they can be broken down).
5) As a character is hit more in All-Stars, they don't gain damage or fly farther like in Smash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back