• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~ROMANCE OF DAWN SAGA: Worlds Beyond Borders~ [Kingdom Hearts Roleplay]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
The storm and the untamed tides roared and swirled towards the horizon. Thunder roam the black sky and lightning tearing through the darkness of the tempest. At the perfect storm, few would dare to sail these unforgiving waves, mother nature's wrath at it's zenith. The strength of the waves and gust can trample and tear apart any vessel that dare traverse its glory.

Through the strong gusts, massive waves and heavy rain; a small raft can be spotted sailing through the course of mother nature's purest form of wrath. The raft had a lone passenger, braving through the perfect storm. The passenger had only a long piece of cloth as his protection to the rain with a makeshift hood, concealing his face.

Each time his minuscule raft takes a beating with the waves, he struggles as he kept the sail steady. Even though he can clearly see that the sea is slowly eating his raft off, he still stood his ground and harnessed the storm with all the strength he can muster.

Suddenly, from the distance, a tidal wave emerged from under like a stalking predator pouncing on its prey. Before he can maneuver to safety, it was already too late. The massive tidal wave plummeted through his raft, destroying it in an instant. The passenger was left but a small log or what's left of the raft. From the looks of it, the tidal wave knocked him unconscious. But luckily the boy had a firm grip on his last life line, as he let the waves drift him over.

After what seemed like hours, the storm has passed and the sun has risen once more. The cloaked boy was found ashore an island. Still unconscious and dripping wet from the rain.

Awards
Walking the streets of Twilight Town Ryoko was quite frankly bored out of her mind. She came to this bore of a world in search of the 'key' the Thrones were after. It's been four days since she arrived, and after hitting up every inch of this town for a clue she was becoming irritated. She had wandered into the less well off part of the world, where the perpetual setting sun seemed to be masked by the filth emanating from the people here. She spotted a bar in the distance, a rundown looking place with windows made of clear plastic and wooden boards. She set it as her next destination, hoping to find some answers there. As she prepared to cross the street she sensed someone, hiding in the ally behind her. She could easily turn around, however she wanted to know how this would play out.

There was the obvious sound of feet dashing forward, followed by a shaky hand gripping her shoulder. A knife was pressed against her back, threatening to tear her purple dress as well as her body.

"G-Give me your money, and I won't have to hurt you!" He stammered, clearly nervous. Ryoko chuckled, amused.

"And here I thought nothing exciting would happen today..." She quickly grabbed the knife pressed to her, yanking it from the would be mugger's hands. It sliced into her palm, leaving a rather wide gash. The man stood there with a frightened expression, clearly he did not expect his victim to fight back. His face only tightened more when he noticed the blood pouring from her hand, it was pitch black, and moving in an unnatural way, as if it were alive. The blood snapped forward towards the man, wrapping around him like a massive snake. He pleaded to be let go, though Ryoko seemed to pay the wild screams no heed. Pulling him towards her she looked closely at his face. He couldn't be any more than twenty five years old, not that she cared about his age. The fact that he was sobbing like a baby is what caused her to giggle like a schoolgirl that just received a confession letter.

"You wouldn't happen to know how to fly would you? This trick doesn't really work when I do it to people who can." She asked quite seriously, only receiving a confused 'what' like she almost always did. Shrugging her shoulders she walked further into the ally, carrying him behind her like a balloon. "Ah here we are." She knelled down, picking up a long metal pipe. After looking the pipe over for a second Ryoko suddenly without a hint of a warning launched the young man into the air. While he was busy reaching the apex of his flight she gripped the pipe in her right hand, then stabbing it into the ground. She took a few steps back, and waited patiently until the man came soaring back to the earth head first onto the pipe...

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
He deserves this.

The man who came falling, having made a potentially fatal mistake, would not be dying a horrific death today. A white bag would fly past Ryoko's shoulder and meet the civilian's back, the force of the blow enough to bounce him away from both the bare ground and the dangerous pipe now embedded into it. Instead his body would hit an open dumpster, luckily having been nearly filled to the brim to soften the landing he made. The upside to this situation, he'd live, if only suffering humiliation, a near death experience, and smelling like trash. The downside to it all was that now the very boy who intervened was now involved. Junichi was at the very end of the alley and the farthest from the man he saved.

The girl in front of him was what felt wrong about this place. Her dress, her face, she carried something disgusting with her and the open wound with unnatural blood confirmed that she was something 'special'. His expression was blank, and though he didn't show it, Junichi was taking great care not to let that coward get caught in her grasp again. Protecting him once was already pushing his patience, and considering what he had already witnessed, it would have done the world a favor to let that coward meet his end.

Watching him scramble out of the dumpster and hit the ground, Junichi began his approach in order to gain Ryoko's attention. What would prioritize her attention best; The coward she would've killed without a struggle, or the one who did the unexpected in order to preserve his existence? From the distance he was at and closing, he was confident that breaking her neck was going to prove swift and effective. That choice was hers, and he would prefer answers rather than a pointless conflict. That, like all things, seemed inevitable for him.

Brushing himself off, the cowardly robber would brush a banana peel off his head before checking to make sure that it was true, that he managed to survive. His back was a little sore but that was a price to pay for being alive. He would look to the only one present now and as mysterious as he appeared, the kid did save his life. "Th-thanks, this girl isn't human! You should run too!" Though the tension in the alley was thick, he found himself staring at his rescuer and held his breath. Unexpectedly, Junichi would actually walk past Ryoko without a physical trace of concern or panic over him. Instead, he reached down for the bag used to save his life and, tossing it over his shoulder and holding it by a string, would continue towards the robber.

"...Wh-what is it?"
He just walked past that monster without a glance! The closer that kid got, the more scared he was becoming. "You're not with her, are you?" No response given, yet still that boy closed in on him. Weighing his options, he decided to turn tail and run for it, insisting that both those kids were out of their minds. "I'm out of he-" His throat was forced shut as he turned around, and that boy from before was now threatening to strangle him with a single hand. How?!? He was smaller, and perhaps he had more muscle but still it was unbelievable. Nothing but coughs and sputtering would leave his throat now and air was fought for.

He could do it. Snuffing out his life would be simple and a wasted effort, but the reason he was even targeted was out of his own cowardice. Already Junichi regretted preserving his life. A knife, the weapon of a coward. A woman, although frightening, minding herself. Self-defense would be easier to justify, and in the end, it seemed he made the wrong choice after all. "..To be prepared to take a life, also means you should be prepared to lose your life. Die with purpose, not desperation." It was in him to break him, shatter his arms, rob him of his sight ..but taking his life also meant nothing, because he was already so worthless.

No result was wrong, it depended on ones morals, ones teachings.

Releasing his throat, the man dropped to his knees and gasped for air before him, coughing yet relieved that he was free from such a strong grip.

"Never again." Having made his choice, his gaze showed obvious disapproval as well as reconsideration to his choice. Not taking any chances, the robber would run off and consider changing his way of living immediately.

And then there were two.

Knowing there would be some sense of outrage, Junichi waited for her emotional outburst and stood his ground, mindful of that open wound yet again. Unnatural blood, unnatural girl.

But she'd bleed and die like everyone else.

Awards
"The hell?..." Ryoko watched as the man she intended on turning into a popsicle was saved by a large speeding bag. This was the fifth time her stunt didn't work out, frankly she was tired of trying it. The blood she used to toss the young man slid back into the gash in her hand, then healing causing the wound to shut. She turned her head, seeing just who it was that saved the waste of space. She eyed him curiously as he walked past her. He held up the young man by the throat, and for a minute she figured he just wanted to kill the poor sap himself. He restrained himself however, instead giving the kid a warning that he would undoubtedly forget in a week anyway.

"Why did you let him go? You must have seen what he tried to do. That trash will just do it again." She walked closer to him, so that she was only a foot away from his face. She looked into his eyes, squinting as if she were looking for something. her lips stretched into a grin "Oh my... Perhaps he won't be trying that again, you have quite the pair of eyes on you." She swooned. She could see it in him, he was no stranger to violence, there was no doubt in her mind that he struck the fear of death in that coward. Ryoko giggled, taking half a step closer to him. "I have a bit of a thing for guys like you. Tell me. What's your name?" She whispered, her voice full of suggestive intent.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Greed was an eternal emotion.

Whether it stemmed from a need for emotion, for gratitude, for material possessions, for abuse, (Interpretations vary, but it happens) or for destruction.....Greed was the only emotion that nothing in this multiverse could deny.

"There are those who give and those who take. And the ones that give do it for the sake of taking something else."

"The job's done." Said a man standing in front of the chair Vil was sitting on. "They say that a combatant in the Olympus Coliseum knows where the Joker's Heart is."

The man was probably lying through his teeth. Since normal people like the man couldn't cross into other Planes, how would he know about occurrences there? Unless his source had a Gummy Ship, but high-spec ships were only in use by about three people, and all of them were civil servants of their respective Planes. They wouldn't stoop to secrecy.

Still, you never know. Vil decides to throw the dog a bone.

"Who was your source?" Vil asks nonchalantly.

"I can't say." The man replies. "Sworn to secrecy. Y'know how it goes."

"Not like I'm gonna tell anyone else." Vil says.

"Look, I ain't gettin' myself in trouble for some random schmoe. I'm sorry, but them's the breaks. You wanted info, I got info."

At that point, Vil reaches into his right pocket, pointing Betrayal (his gun) at the fool.

"Don't be a boy scout. In the world of crime, there ARE no rules." Vil commands. "Tell me who told you. Or there won't BE a 'you.'"

The man becomes nervous. Good. Fear was an excellent motivator.

"H-His name's Cid." The man says, putting his hands up. "He's a ship-designer. The Undergrounders have expanded their territory to other Planes now that he's joined 'em."

"Tell me more." Vil says.

"I've said too much all-"

BANG!

Vil fires a round from Betrayal near the man's right foot, just missing him.

"I have the gun. And your reward." Viil says menacingly, Jiggling a bag of Munny in his free hand. "Talk. I will NOT ask again."

"He used ta be a bartender here, but the boss scouted him up once he saw Cid's blueprints. A cactus-shaped ship, one like a Heart, et cetera. Cid made the boss a personal ship and now our empire's expandin' by the day. For all I know, the boss'll start sellin' the damn things."

"So Quatro's going global....." Vil says to himself.

This might not be such a bad thing. More greedy idiots means more competition. And more competition meant more information. Hiding out in the open was probably the smartest move. All Vil knew about the Heart was that it was a treasure, and that he needed it. His original self probably knew why, but that part of him has been dead for a long time. He was just fine with who he was now.

"That's all I know, I swear." The man says.

Vil says nothing in response, tossing the bag to the man, who catches it.

"Thanks, you ever need any other favors, don't hesitate to come find me." says the man.

The man says nothing more, walking away with the bag in hand.

Vil gets up, firing yet another round from Betrayal.

The man barely registers the sound before the energy bullet slices through him, the money bag floating into the air.

Not so much as looking back, Vil walks away just as the Munny bag drops into his outstretched right hand.

Of course, he hears the now-corpse fall to the ground, but he didn't care.

As for the lead, it was most likely fake. But it was all he had to go on.

"There are those who give and those who take. And the ones that give do it for the sake of taking something else. Guess i'm off to the Coliseum."

Last edited:

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
The ice cream that Ryoko-neechan bought them was amazing. Though Yuki didn’t really have too much of a liking toward the sea-salt ice cream, the regular ones were great. Yuki was munching on a three tiered vanilla, chocolate and strawberry ice cream, while Shiori consumed a triple ice-cream sandwich. Despite the mess that could, and would, be created from these treats, the girls were spotless.

It seems that for all their eccentricity their hygiene was akin to cats.

The two were supposed to be looking for keys, but decided on taking a little break midway through. Ryoko then both the wonder sisters their delectable treats and began to talk and eat at the same time. It seems after some time, the two got lost. So, now they are looking for Ryoko and those keys at the same time.

“Why won’t these work?” Yuki asked, pulling up her shirt letting scores of keys fall to the ground, car keys, house keys, diaries keys, novelty keys, keys shaped in pens, all sorts of keys, even key candy! “Keys are keys are keys right?”

“Idiot, the keys we’re looking for are special,” Shiori answered, “Like this.”

Pulling up her shirt, a dozen keyboards fell out to the floor, “See.”

“Ohhh!”

“Of course you wouldn’t know, because I am your elder and, therefore, smarter than you.”
“But, we’re the same age.”

Shiori ignored her and continued. Though the two do look the same age, truthfully their ages are unknown even to them. The two are capable of shape-shifting, appearing older or younger than they really are, for some reason they decided to stick to their seven year old forms.

“I wonder where Ryokonee-chan is,” Yuki said.

“Probably trying to seduce someone,” Shiori rolled her eyes, “Remember that last role-play she was in? Where she had that personality disorder?”

“Yeah, I never really got that to be honest. Oh, this is the first role-play we’re in together right?”

“Mhm, the last one you were in where you were seven years old and crazy was that really bad one right? Where you obliterated that world.”

“Oh, that was fun. They got so mad at me, hehe.”

“In any case, I think we should start looking for those keys.”

“I heard something about them on Wikipedia,” Yuki balanced the ice cream cone on the top of her head, perfectly still, while she raised her shirt and read the scribbles on her stomach, “They are apparently weapons that, when you stick it in people, unlocks their death.”

“… That’s pretty lame.”

Yuki agreed.

“Ne, Shiori. What will we do after this?”

We?”

“Yeah, I mean after we’re done with this whole fiasco. When everyone except us, and Ryoko, are dead. What will we do?”

Shiori stepped in front of Yuki with a deviously evil smile, “There is no we Yuki. Don’t forget, I’m only sticking with you because of that power you have. Once everything is through, I’m going to have to take your power and leave you for dead, maybe you’ll survive the process but it is unlikely sister dear.”

In light of this death threat, Yuki smiled brightly, “Oh, yeah! I forgot. Yeah, but I meant after that.”

Her innocence and naivety was deliciously appealing, but in this situation it only annoyed Shiori. There’s something about that smile that ticks her off. Either Yuki is a huge idiot, or she just trusts Shiori that much. Well, actually those two options aren’t that different.
It seems that no matter what Shiori does, or threaten to do, Yuki will be right behind her grinning stupidly. And even though Shiori claims she dislikes that relaxed attitude, it always comforted her to know that Yuki would be there through thick and thin.

“Tsk, you’re such an airhead. Hopefully you won’t grow up to be that trusting, but I think maybe a clumsy moe type suits you best.”

“Ehhh?”

Yuki stopped and sniffed the air, “My Spidey sense is tingling! Ryoko is nearby!”

Swallowing her ice cream whole, she got on all fours waiting for Shiori to get on. Mounting the weird little girl, Yuki rode like the wind and raced toward the scent of her older “sister”.

It only took four minutes but she found her. Barely noticing the man Ryoko was seducing, or rather attempting to, Yuki spear tackled Ryoko and she, along with Shiori, glomped the living daylights out of her.

“Ryokonee-chan! A car almost ran us over!” Yuki said excitingly.

“I didn’t know cars existed in this world,” moaned Shiori, apparently nauseous from the ride.

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
"Argh..."

The boy struggled to get up, as he finally came to his senses. He felt a sharp pain on his rib area, might have been caused by the incident he had earlier. Finally, he was on his feet. He looked around him and suddenly with a surge of energy.

"I made it! Destiny Island!"

The boy shouted with pure joy and accomplishment, that it made him jump and clap his feet. After bravely traversing the storm, he finally made it to his intended destination, Destiny Islands. A small group of islets, 50 miles off the coast of the mainland where he was originally in. Going to this place takes a lot, because the sea that separates Destiny Islands and the mainland is always ravaged by raging storms and typhoons.

"Hmm?"

As the boy took few steps further, he noticed something was missing from his back hip. "Where is it--" As he looked around he caught a glimpse of his sword from the distance. "Oh there it is! Thought I lost ya." He approached his sword and pulled it out of the pile of sand. It was a makeshift sword, made from metal scrap and wood. It may not be as sharp but it's still qualify as a blunt weapon, and it is sturdy as it looks.

As he dust off the sand from his sword, suddenly the sands below him begin to shake and rumble. "Wha--?" From the pile of sand where he pulled off his weapon, out comes a giant pincer about to grab the boy in its vice grip. In the nick of time, he jumped out of the way to dodge the giant claw. As he dodged it, his cloak came loose revealing his full profile. His red hair brushed up to the breeze with a visible smile on his young face.

From the pile of sand, emerged a huge Viceataur; a giant king crab that is usually diverse to Destiny Islands. Viceataurs are recognizable by their tough helm-shaped carapaces covered with pricks and spikes. Usually the female Viceataurs are the docile ones, but this one has one claw bigger than the other, which means its a male. Male Viceataurs are extremely aggressive and territorial.

"Looks like I'm having crab for dinner."

The red boy brandishes his sword and took stance as he prepares to clash swords with his fist obstacle on the island.

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
Voicing her complaints, he wasn't moved by them one inch. That man would have known better than to go against him after his life was so easily capable of being snuffed out. He was weak and cowardly, and cowards often bowed down to those with power. In this case, Junichi was the one with the power and the influence, enough that would tell him that if he so much as tried to mug anyone again, he'd find that a lack of currency would be the least of his own concerns. The advances she made would grant her no greater chances in gaining his romantic interest, and if she didn't realize that now, she never would.

That wound on her hand disappeared and left no trace, giving him the knowledge of a rapid regeneration technique along with that dark blood. So she wasn't human, not entirely ..and she didn't appear the average 'super human' either.

"My name is of little importance ..who are you, what was that blood?" Immature feet hitting the ground did little to worry him, but hands hitting them as well gave him cause for concern. The parts hitting the ground were definitely of a humanoid, not a small mammal such as a cat or dog. It drew closer, and when it rounded the corner he would stand aside, identifying the collision point being that very woman making advances on him. Once the forces came together, Junichi looked over who joined them. A little girl was serving as the steed to another little girl, and they were ..friends of this woman?

It was alarming that these little girls chose such terrible company, but who was he to judge them?

Awards
Ryoko frowned as the young man ignored her advances, he didn't even give her a name. Of course all he cared about was 'what she was.' Honestly she was tired of hearing that. "You don't get out much... do you pretty boy?" She sighed, contemplating. "I'm just special is all, nothing 'too' sinister about me." She could tell him the truth but he was already judging her enough, she didn't want the fact that she was a shell of a human being added into the equation. He then stepped to the side of her, she responded by raising an eyebrow. "What?" She asked, before she heard someone, or 'something' approaching from behind her.

"Oh..." She said in realization, just as her spine was impacted by two little girls. "Hello Yuki... Hello Shiori, mind getting off of big sister's back?" She stood to her feet, dusting off her dress. She didn't really mind them all that much, the only reason she didn't tear them apart was because she respected the power they held. She was about to ask them if they had any leads regarding the key, but there was a pair of ears here that had no right hearing their business.

She placed a hand on each of their heads, leading them out of the ally. She stopped for a moment, looking back to the boy. "My name is Ryoko, just so you know. I hope we'll meet again under more... Exciting conditions." She flashed him a hungry smile before leaving with the girls. She had to admit he was interesting, though fairly boring once he stopped moving. "Alright you two, have any news for me.. About the 'key' mind you."

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
"Hah!"

The boy clashed blades with the aggressive giant crustacean. His attacks were swift but they were still no match to the Viceataur's tough carapace. He leaned back and used the full force of his momentum to deliver a full swing of his sword; as the Viceataur retaliates with a claw thrust.

The two was caught in a vicious deadlock. As of now, the boy and the crustacean are even in strength. But this is just the beginning, the tables are still intact and might turn any moment. Suddenly, the Viceataur's mandibles opened, releasing foam from its mouth. Not a good sign. While in a deadlock, the creature opened it's large pincer and grabbed the boy's blade.

"Whoa!"

With the creature's strength, it lifted the boy off his feet and it started flailing him around. While the red-head boy struggles to hold on to his sword's hilt. Because once he loses this weapon he knew, he don't have any chance of survival on these islands. The Viceataur then threw the boy aside with him plummeting through the sand.

"Uaagh...!"

While the boy was recovering from his feet, the aggressive creature was still charging at him like mad as it hammered its giant claw onto the boy. "Whoa!" Luckily the boy got out of the way. But the creature wasn't done; soon, it unleashed a barrage of continuous claw smashing blows. The boy merely dodges all of them. And then as it was about to connect another one, he reaches out for his blade and counter's it with an upward strike.

The two then once again clashed blades, this time with more ferocity and more vicious blows that can knock someone out with a single strike. But to this case, the aggressive crustacean is still at the upper hand, little to the boy's knowledge that he was slowly being pushed back. With fatigue slowly building, he realized going head-to-head with the creature was not a the best solution. With one more swing, the boy used up all his momentum on that attack. And fortunately it was enough to make the creature flinch.

Wasting no second, the boy made a run for it through the vegetation thicket; with the raging crustacean still hot on his trail. He was running as fast as he could, but the Viceataur was too much for him. The chase lead them in a trapped area of the island, at the center of the vast vegetative thicket. "Damn! No way out." The boy was surrounded by towering crag of mossy rocks that are aligned together forming an earthen cage. And as he turned around, there it was, the angry receptionist.

"Guess we have to finish this here huh?"

It seemed like he doesn't have a choice but to fight or die trying. So, the boy again tightens his grip on his sword. As they were about to clash. The Viceataur was suddenly snagged by an emerging mouth from the ground. The ground shook as another, larger predator entered the scene.

Emerging from the earth, was an adult Adamantoise. Another creature that is diversed on Destiny Islands. These colossal predators are classified as omnivores are known to attack anything or anyone that comes close to its territory. It is also known that they only eat crustaceans such as these Viceataurs. These colossal beings are also armed with thick hides and with a massive, fortress-like shells to boot. They also sport a highly muscular jaw that can snap as loud as thunder. Their jaw strength is more than enough to cut a steel girder in one snap.

The tremor caused the boy to fall on his bum. He watched as the colossal predator gobbled up the Viceataur like it was peanut to it. "Hey! That thing was supposed to be my dinner!" The red-head boy accidentally said that out loud. The Adamantoise spots the boy and immediately swings its long neck unto the boy like a massive mace. He was sent flying to the rock wall. "Agh!" That blow almost knocked him out but it dealt a near-fatal damage to him.

He struggled to get up but he can't. He ended up coughing out blood due to internal injury. As he look up in front of him, his vision may be blurry but he could see that the colossal thing moving towards him at trampling speed. He tried to get up again but to no avail he was too weakened by that blow. He bowed his head slowly as he seemed to slowly lose his consciousness. He blacked out and just waited for his ill fate to come.

Don't worry....

Suddenly an omninous voice rang inside his head. "Who...?" He was about to ask, but he was still unconscious mentally.

You've done your part, Ken...

This is something out of your reach...

I'll take it from here...

"Wait--" Before the boy could respond, suddenly, the boy's body emanated pure light. A burst of blinding radiance and aura, the radiance was shot high high up on the heavens. The light stopped the colossal creature from charging. The light was so strong that it illuminated through other planes as well, penetrating through the White Gates. A power awakened, a destiny unlocked, the Key has chosen...

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Vexare watches from the top of one of the cliffs on the small island as a boy appears and begins to do battle with an oversized crab before incurring the wrath of some much bigger. He'd be a liar if he said that he didn't feel the urge to jump in and help the boy, but he stopped himself for the time being and decided to continue to watch and see just what happens. He could always jump into the battle just in case the boy really was knocked out. But surprisingly the young man ends up serving as the source for a light so bright that Vexare himself needs to shield his eyes. He looks away for a brief moment so that he isn't blinded or anything from the light before looking back towards the light and seeing it shooting off into the distance.

"Very interesting. I think I'll make myself known to this boy. He could prove to be an interesting distraction."

With that he extends his hand and calls out to something that he has known for a little time right now. With but a simple thought a large key appears in his hand with the serated blade that normally belongs to modern keys. He lets the weapon move from gun form that usually serves for his magic and into the melee form before he jumps down after kicking off the cliff. He twists his body as he falls through the air and lands perfectly on his feet with little bend of his knees to absorb the impact into his body. He just smiles from beneath the hood of his cloak and raises the blade to where the actual blade points towards the sky but still rather close to his face. His other hand extends with the last two fingers closed into a partial fist while the other three curl into what resembles a claw. If nothing else, he wants to test the power of this young man for himself.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
That light...

A small gasp escaped her lips as Danika opened her eyes, a bright light catching her attention. She sat up from her bed as she stared out the window. The light felt so familiar, but at the same time it felt so strange and distant. Almost as if on cue, a mess of feathers and light strung together and summoned her Keyblade, Dream Walker, at her side.

The light itself wasn't what concerned her; it was the source. It was a distance away, so it wasn't like she could just see exactly what it was. Still, something in her head urged her to go and look, and despite numerous doubts she shrugged. "It's the same as before." She frowned to herself a bit, swinging her legs off the bed and getting up. The light seemed to be coming from the island closest to her; it was time to investigate.

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
The eternal radiance shine throughout the neighboring planes. Signifying an awakening of an omniscience, the Key. As the radiance slowly died down, Ken walked out from the bright curtain, almost limping on his steps. But something was wrong, the boy was still unconscious and his body was not moving at his own accord.

Head still bowed down, the unconscious boy slowly walked towards the hooded enigma that just entered the scene. And with the Adamantoise nowhere to be found. The red head boy then stopped at the tall individual's presence. With hooded figure now armed with his own weapon that what seems to be a sword that is shaped like a key. The figure quickly changed his weapon's form at will; from what it looked like, it seemed the enigma was eager to fight the boy at his newly-found power.

Still enveloped with the aura of awakening, the boy slowly raised his head up and opened his eyes. The boy's eyes glow the same as his aura, as he laid it on the armed hooded figure. From his aura of awakening, molded a white shadow that floats behind him and it reflects the inner light the boy has. He picked up his makeshift sword and then swung it to his right. The sword was then consumed by the white shadow, shaping it into a new weapon, the same weapon that the hooded figure was using. The medium of light, the Keyblade.

In a blink of an eye, the possessed boy swung his Keyblade at full swing upward, creating a powerful slash that rippled through solid matter then traversed to the sea! An enormous slash that almost cut the whole island in half. But before the boy can continue, he inadvertently dropped the Keyblade from his grip. And then suddenly dropped unconscious once again. The spirit of the Key may be powerful but Ken's body was at its limit. He once again fell flat to the sandy ground and his Keyblade disintegrates to light particles; reverting it back to the boy's makeshift sword.

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Vexare is forced to act quickly to avoid getting cleaved in half by the boy and his newfound power, the power of a keyblade similar and yet opposite of his own. But he doesn't dwell on that stray thought. Instead he rolls to the side and prepares for yet another attack only to see that the boy has yet to fully master his weapon. With that he watches as the boy falls to the ground with a sword, no longer a keyblade. The young man finally lets his own weapon vanish into some unknown place, probably his own heart for all he knows, and walks to the unconcious person. He quickly grabs the sword that the boy used as a medium for his new power and feels a bit of the residual power. At first it burns his hand, but the energy recognizes something familiar in the grip and decides to let itself be held as long as the man held no ill will towards its new owner.

After placing the sword in his own belt, Vexare picks the young man off the ground and extends a hand towards the rocks. At his command a swirling portal of energy manifests itself to a location that only the creator knows. With a final movement of the lad on his sholder to make sure he is in good place, the young man walks into the energy and wills it to close behind him quickly. No one wants univited guests, afterall. With that he walks through what appears to be a portal with an unknown source of light in the otherwise entirely black pathway until he comes to a place where the swirling is slightly different from the rest of the portal. He walks through this small distortion and finds himself in the place that he's been staying for the past few weeks.

He quickly places the newcomer to the keyblade on the small bed that is just as uncomfortable as it looks. With that he makes his way towards what appears to be a small range with a fire burning inside and places a metal tea pot on the top, making sure that it's filled with water. After that he reaches into a nearby cubbard and pulls out a small box and two ceramic cups with no painting to hide the earthen colors. He quickly places these three objects on a small table between the bed and a chair. He steals one last look at the boy to try and guage his power, but he knows that looks can always be decieving. With that in mind he decides to wait. In the meantime he falls into the chair of wood and starts reading through a small book. That boy is going to have a rather interesting life ahead of him.

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
It has been a long while, and it almost seemed an eternity. In a blink, Ken just sat up from where he's been lying. Woke up with an extreme burning sensation in his chest, it was still bearable but it was certainly an irritating feeling. As his vision cleared before him, he came to realize that he was not at the islands anymore.

"Tch... Where the hell am I--argh!"

Before he could finish his inquiry, a shot of pain in his chest began to incur.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back