• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rock Band

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Are you getting this Game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SSLaertes

Seeker of Darkness
Grrr... I was hoping for Optimal SP but i still have squeezes and possibly a redone path to go. :( Not bad though. Easy FC.

WELCOME_HOME_FC.jpg

Vox

Omnipresent Power
Awards
Nice, and Andy wth lol welcome home is my favorite song on Rock Band. Id upload my pics but hey. im not at home anymore. college blows

SSLaertes

Seeker of Darkness
DG, let me guess, hovering foot stomp on the kick pedal?

--------
Xelhes your so random!

Edit: Ten Speed Coheed & Cambria cover is thrown off because of cover vocals that no one will ever be capable of replicating.

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
No, I stepped too hard on it. I was playing, got up and stepped really hard, then I heard a crack. Now I tried ducttaping, and it's not the same.. Almost though.

SSLaertes

Seeker of Darkness
lol, you might as well just send it in XD that or tape the main part of the kick pedal to you shoe and work with that, my friend does that XD

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
NO, I just have to straighten it out. It works better than before with the tape. It's easier to press, and I can do it faster.

Montblanc

My friends like it when we play 4 player on my ps2, and they will probably get it for their Wii when or if it comes out. And nice job on that foot pedal. I'll try to be more careful with mine now.

SSLaertes

Seeker of Darkness
Harmonix has been thinking about getting RB on Wii for awhile. They were asked awhile back whether or not it would be on Wii and they said it is totally possible.

Blackened is great on RB, played, and amused.

OXM Bonus songs awesome. Sprode, Shake, and especially Rock Rebellion.

SSLaertes

Seeker of Darkness
Bump...
I finally got a whack at the new seperate drum set today... The new drums are now redone with more cushion on the drum pads for more silence and a more sensitive kick pedal for faster kicks.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
What'd you beat drums on?

What are you trying vocals on?

Gah, still can't beat those last two songs on expert with guitar. . .

SSLaertes

Seeker of Darkness
Meh on Drums expert I only can't do the Run To The Hills and the Boston Song I think? forgot but IMO Flirtin w/ Disaster and Tom Sawyer on Expert drums are simple. Next To You is alright, but definitely passable first try.

Vox

Omnipresent Power
Awards
Well if anyone wants to play aginst me on the Guitar or singin im game. If you got it on ps3 my Username is Xelhes. add if ya want im avalable now

ennaid

Rock Band is awesome xD
I just started playing songs on expert in guitar >o<
Vocals-Medium/Hard
Drums-Expert. I fail if its on anything lower o___O I find that odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back