• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rock Band

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Are you getting this Game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
How are drums hard?

I don't even own the game, and I take it on on Expert. . .

I've only played the demo at a Wal-Mart. . .but still.

Only song that I was having a bit of problems with was Danni California. . .

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
The Game is Amazing.

Iv been over at my Friends house wensday Though Sunday Playing this game.

Saturday night My friend, His Wife, His Sister-In-Law, And Myslef included Played the Game til 2:00Am Sunday.

I havent tried drums yet i switch between Guitar and Bass from Venue to Venue but my Friends kinda have trouble with them. From what iv seen they can be quite hard.

Rock Band is the Ultimite Party Game. Go out and Buy it, Totally worth it.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
>.>

You know, I always kind of laughed at the Guitar vs. Guitar Hero war, but now that the little Rock Band Drummers think that they can just pwn REAL drummers...

._. It's not funneh.

...D:

"That's why you play something OBSCURE," my Katfaced sister tells me. "They'll never come out with a Basoon Hero!"

SSLaertes

Seeker of Darkness
^
I see those comments so much, just as much as "Go play a real guitar"
Damn, people need to get its a game, and no matter how much you think about it, its never gonna be the same as the real thing.

Nobody can let ppl have fun without complaining anymore... geez...
It usually the real players that assume that the people think they are better than them because they kill at a game >_>

But, enough of that for now.

Has anyone heard any complaints about the Rock Band?
I have heard there are problems with the strum bar and the overrall feel of the strat guitar.

Vox

Omnipresent Power
Awards
No problmes with the Strum bar its smooth and flows well unlike the GH one that makes that stupid noise. And the overall feel is different. Rock band isnt suggested for people that have not played the series. because its harder because the colors arent on the top there on this front and you just have to know

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Harmonix representatives have suggested, "If you can play the drum parts on hard, you can pretty much play the drums [in reality]."[

Thank you, Wiki.

Dude, THAT'S what bugs me. Not your little fans of the game, your little n00bs who worship the game and enter the band room and think, "O LAWL i PLAY ROKK BEND ON HRDi CN SOOOO PLAY DRUSMET!!1"

It bugs me. I'm not saying ALL Rock Band fans are like this, so don't put words in my mouth. Gosh. Honestly, if I had the money, I'd probably buy Rock Band anyway. I'm not "sworn against it" or anything stupid like that. It looks like it could be fun.

But I'm poor. And I have a real drum set. :/ So I'm gud.

SSLaertes

Seeker of Darkness
^
Lol, at least your not one sided like those people on Youtube XD

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Lawl. The game looks awesome. XD I've wanted to start a band for a REALLY long time, but the timing is never right with my respective Would-Be Bandmates. So, if I can save enough money, this will tie me over, in theory. :/

Make mah little dreams come true until they can finally become a garage-based reality. XD

Vox

Omnipresent Power
Awards
Im a rock band fan head and ive only played it for 3 days strait lol. no but seriously. i play both the real guitar and GH as well as rock band. and i tell folks all the time. Its not like the real thing. just because you can thrash on GH doesnt mean you can kil me in Real guitar.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Im a rock band fan head and ive only played it for 3 days strait lol. no but seriously. i play both the real guitar and GH as well as rock band. and i tell folks all the time. Its not like the real thing. just because you can thrash on GH doesnt mean you can kil me in Real guitar.

You know what Slash Said the Same thing.

I mean the Guy is like a God at Playing Guitar but he himself stated thats its not like the real thing and has a bit dificlutly on Expert.

The Game is Fun and well thought out but it cant replace the real interaction of playing in a real band.

Vox

Omnipresent Power
Awards
All to true. this just gives those that dont play a rock instrument the chance to so called make a band. its like there dream come true just Digitaly

SSLaertes

Seeker of Darkness
last wednesday [5th] i played some rock band on Expert. I beat "Green Grass and High Tides" (sp?) on expert with the GH3 guitar at Gamestop, and the clerk said its pretty hard w/o the rock band guitar. Surprising... Got 89% of the notes

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
They don't have an actual bass styled guitar.

That's my biggest complaint. . .

Why couldn't they just make the neck a bit longer and the frets spred out a bit farther. . .

And then offer everything in the box?

What's the special edition?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back