• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rock Band

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Are you getting this Game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SSLaertes

Seeker of Darkness
Rock Band has almost been out for a week now, and i was wondering who has gotten it yet, or isn't sure?

Lol, I have to wait till the PS2 version comes out, or until I get a X360 or PS3 till i get this game, though the PS2 version should hold me over till so because I am broke like always XD

Score Hero - Home
Scorehero even made a seperate site for this game.

Who is into this game?

SSLaertes

Seeker of Darkness
^ XD the voice thing reminds me of this one dude on the release party commercial.

some person said:
Rock Band has taught me even though i Can't sing, I can still hit every note!
XDDDDDDDD

SSLaertes

Seeker of Darkness
^
eh, not much to say there, even though the creators of Rock Band they were once producers of Guitar hero [Guitar hero 1, 2 and Encore;Rock the 80s to be exact] lol I wonder how Harmonix felt when they got booted off the GH3 project once Redoctane (buyer of the Guitar Hero name) got bought by Activision.

lol Toasty, quick to grab the correction XD

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
No, I didn't know. Mostly because I won't be getting the game. I don't own a 360. It's not something someone would know if they weren't interested in the game.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
HMX wasn't gonna do GHIII, they were gonna do Rock Band anyway (I remember reading something on it)

No, I didn't know. Mostly because I won't be getting the game. I don't own a 360. It's not something someone would know if they weren't interested in the game.

Uh, then don't say shit if you don't know, kk?

SSLaertes

Seeker of Darkness
^i could of swore i read something about them having to ditch it because RedOcatane was bought out. >.> oh well, nothing to argue about. Props to you Toasty for your knowledge on the subject =P

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
^i could of swore i read something about them having to ditch it because RedOcatane was bought out. >.> oh well, nothing to argue about. Props to you Toasty for your knowledge on the subject =P

I meant if RedOctane WASN'T bought out. RedOctane did get bought out by Activision or Neversoft

SSLaertes

Seeker of Darkness
oh, i thought you meant Harmonix didn't even think about making GHIII, so i was like "WHAT?"

SSLaertes

Seeker of Darkness
^
Yeah, I want to know how the 4p will work, will they let you use USB ports or do you need a multitab. Its really in the air. XD

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Well, the 360's will have a hub with the game, at the exspense of having a wired guitar, while the ps3's is wireless, but no hub.

PS2's might come with a multitab. . .

Zexilicious

I take a potato chip and EAT IT!
Eating Rosebud Frozen Green Peas. Full of Country
I'm definitely getting it for my PS3. The customizing portion of the game for your character looks amazing and frankly, I'm a good singer. (Get a Mic Stand and I can play drums and sing or play guitar and sing)

Too bad I'll have to wait until my Birthday in January. ;_;

Vox

Omnipresent Power
Awards
IVE PLAYED IT. for hours. my freind owns it and we have our own band and created our own rockers. the game is amazing. i disown GH...ROCKBAND FTW. i will have it my self this X-mas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back