• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► RIP TRON 3 - Tron moving forward with Jared Leto

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
Re: RIP TRON 3

After watching the new KH3 trailer I have to say tron would be perfect for the game and could be publicity for each other imo.

I'm still fully of the opinion that a good chunk of interest in Tron post-2005 and the newer members of the fanbase came about because of KH2, so I honestly wouldn't mind SE throwing it in again since it might just reinvigorate Tron 3.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

I'm still fully of the opinion that a good chunk of interest in Tron post-2005 and the newer members of the fanbase came about because of KH2, so I honestly wouldn't mind SE throwing it in again since it might just reinvigorate Tron 3.

I completely agree. Hell, it actually makes sense to go back to Space Paranoid in KH3, since it's obvious that we'll be going back to Radiant Garden at some point in the game.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

And considering what Sora went through in KH3D with Tron, it wouldn't make sense to just shove him and Space Paranoids aside. Data is going to be an important part of KH3, maybe we can see how Nomura invasions SP and the Grid being connected in this universe, and we get the bonus of more Tron!

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com

i____i Just seeing this news now.

First Uprising and now this. For shame.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com

The derezzing of dreams no? ;__;

I feel like Clu is involved somehow.

But seriously, for as well as Legacy did (and without reading 6 pages worth of possible reasons why), I'm actually kindof shocked they aren't moving forward.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards

I feel like Clu is involved somehow.

But seriously, for as well as Legacy did (and without reading 6 pages worth of possible reasons why), I'm actually kindof shocked they aren't moving forward.

They'd rather make a live action Winnie the Pooh apparently

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

Today is the anniversary of Tron!

(And there is a Disney panel going on right now but I don't expect any hope of anything...)

And a live action film about Prince Charming's "unlucky brother"
You're joking? A film on Charming and his brother? Who the hell cares about Prince Charming?

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards

(And there is a Disney panel going on right now but I don't expect any hope of anything...)

I saw, everyone on the facebook post is all "so when is Tron 3 'racing' into theaters??" Sad day.

You're fucking joking right? That's it, I'm definitely going in to my old work (the disney store), wearing my FLYNN LIVES shirt to, sarcastically, asking what's going on with the company right now. The artistic integrity and just being thrown out the window right now, aside from Zootopia and Moana coming out.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

And every TRON fan wept.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

Hahahhaa, good one! You almost had me th-
Prince Charming plan: Disney to make live-action movie about unlucky brother | Film | The Guardian

tumblr_med6veIenp1rqt0kqo1_500.jpg

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Re: RIP TRON 3 - Shanghai Disneyland attraction & new video game

I really can't justify going to an amusement park on the other side of the world just for one ride...but I really want to still honestly. That's such an amazing ride. Why can't it be at like all the Disney parks now instead haha.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I really can't justify going to an amusement park on the other side of the world just for one ride...but I really want to still honestly. That's such an amazing ride. Why can't it be at like all the Disney parks now instead haha.

Well, I wouldn't go JUST for the ride. Go for the chance to go to China and also try out a new theme park that will certainly feel different from other Disney parks in American and European countries.

I don't think they have any room in Tomorrowland in Disneyland to add anything in...maybe in California? I've never been to WDW so I couldn't even imagine where they'd have room (I know they have plenty of land surrounding the parks to build if they wanted to)

Anagram

Banned

This doesn't make up for canceling the movie Disney. You can't buy me with your gilded promises of plane tickets I can't afford!

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards

Well, I wouldn't go JUST for the ride. Go for the chance to go to China and also try out a new theme park that will certainly feel different from other Disney parks in American and European countries.

I don't think they have any room in Tomorrowland in Disneyland to add anything in...maybe in California? I've never been to WDW so I couldn't even imagine where they'd have room (I know they have plenty of land surrounding the parks to build if they wanted to)

It's possible. The only problem about the spacing is the Frontier Land Railroad tracks are surrounding the park.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards

Let's make this game actually good this time Disney? You're too disrespectful to this franchise so I'm so weary.

However, with this new Shanghai park happening, I might make it my mission to get there eventually.

Back