• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riona from FF8 in next KH game???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
dont you mean rinoa?

and we dont know.
all we can do is guess.its certinly a possibility though.

i doubt it will be anything big.maybe a new story in radiant garden, if that.

but once again, it could just be from aerith for all we know

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
it is most likely from rinoa thats true.
its good their gettin an ff8 character in the game. theres too many ff7. not that its a bad thing, for that was definetly the best ff.

Desert_Punk

6 is the best final fantasy.

Anyways, Rinoa in the next KH would be sweet. It would be even cooler if her dog was in it too!

Sexy Angel
Ya, that would be cool, but Nomura would have to get Rinoa to do some fighting... or not.

,'=-)

Riku_gunblade

Rinoa is pretty cool, but i think they should add someone else first... ZELL! ZELL OWNS! AND SO DOES HIS WEOPON, THE ALMIGHTY... EHRGEIZ(and for those of you who dont know, before they named zell's ultimate weopon ehrgeiz, ehrgeiz is a very rare ps1 fighting game that uses ffvii characters).

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Maybe the letter was from her, or not...It would still be a guess and I'm not sure what her purpose would be and she would cause more backstory issues etc. like why didn't she come with Leon to Traverse Town...

Iiso

^ Eh. Its in my top three.

Anyway, yeah, they need Rinoa. I'm tired of Cloud getting everything; two love interests(sorta), rival, his cast members... BAH!

And the reason for Rinoa randomly coming out of the blue? Perhaps she left Radiant Gardens before it was attacked. That would explain why she wasn't in Traverse Town or Hollow Bastion/Radiant Gardens.

Where she was? Who knows? Possibly the same place Tifa was before she randomly jumped into things? *grins*

Twilight93

Bronze Member
Awards
Hotel In Traverse Town, Trying To Sneak Out Withou
yeah, too many ffVII (i loved it, best ff ever but...). It would be nice but u no what would make it better...her dog *drools* (forgot his/her name) i never got to beat VIII though since it got deleted after leon and crew stop the garden from crashing into the town.

*back on topic*

i no, random thought, but what if the letter was from the king like the letter that Sora, Riku, and Kairi got? I think that's more likely then Riona but who nos :p

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
does the king even know leon? oh wait he does. hehe.
it could be from him but hopefully it is from rinoa.
(her dogs called angelo)

Iiso

@Twilight: lol? Isn't that like... the 2nd disc? Start playing again! Leon demands it!

No, the letter can't be from Mickey... doesn't something pink fly out of it? Mickey... pink... who knew?

And yea, he does know Leon. During the "War" on Radiant Gardens, when Sora & Co. were going to help out, Mickey shows up and tells them to leave the world. He tells them that "Leon and the others can take care of things here.", or something of the sort..

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
in kh1 as well. he tells goofy and donald to go to leon dont he. so he knows him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back