• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riona from FF8 in next KH game???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haku

<3
I think that Rinoa would be a nice edition to the great characters that they already have but she would need a much better weapon other than the Pinwheel.

V

V.A.T.13

The reason ppl are saying it may be from aries is because a pink butterfly flys out of the note and goes to her. wtf is up with that I wonder? o_O;

Iiso

Yeah, Rinoa is the chick that Squall (aka Leon in KH) was FORCED to like. Yes, his so called "friends" basically handcuffed the two together. I mean damn...

Oh, anyway. Yeah, Rinoa would be a cool addition to the team, and I don't think her pinwheel would be lame. The thing is though... I wonder if they'll make her a sorceress... Rinoa vs Maleficent? Hell yes!

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
hmmm...that may not be a bad idea Iiso. She was once under the sorcereses control.
yeah her pin wheel weapon did suck but thats her waepon, you cant change that.
angelo could fight alongside her like in ff8 with her limits.

Iiso

LIES! That Pinwheel thing wasn't that bad. The attack for it was just annoying to wait through though.. They could bring her in to be possessed by Maleficent or something... then go with the flow from there. I mean, they have to do something with that witch, and her not-so-little Pete too.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
oh you mean like what happened in ff8, ultemecia controllin rinoa?
malificent does the same thing maybe?
yeh that wouldnt be too bad you know.

Sexy Angel
No one has suspected Yuffie... she could have wrote the letter, or it could have been from Yuna, Rikku or Pain, like an apology letter.

Iiso

Paine*, and not likely. A letter from any of them would be a waste of space, it wouldn't contribute to the story at all. Rinoa ftw!

{edit}And isn't Yuffie with Leon anyway? Why the hell would she right him a letter? >.>

Sexy Angel
... nvr Nelo. Anyways, here are the options of the people that sent the letter:
Yuffie, Riona, Aerith, Minnie Mouse, Tifa

I doubt that Aerith and tifa would wright to Leon, as they both like Cloud. Riona seems like the best guess. Minnie could be sending a thank you note to Leon, because he helped the king. Thens their Yuffie. Besides Riona, Yuffie is probably the girl that sent the letter to Squall (leon).

[edit] And who said that it wasnt a girl that sent the letter :eek:_O:

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
why not?
what about quistis? she liked squall didnt she or was it he who had a crush on her?

Sexy Angel
i heard that they were forced to love each other... but they already liked eachother, so there wasnt really any problem.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
who was forced to love each other? squall and rinoa?
no they werent. she had the hots for him when she first saw him, he couldnt care less.
but he showed his true felings for her when she was dispatched into space and then from the ragnarok onwards they were a couple.

Sexy Angel
well, thats what i heard, never played the game... is the game for PS2, i might rent it :blink:

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
na, ff8 is for the ps1 but obviously you can play it on the ps2. its an old game but a damn good one.
trust me the story is sick, of course as you'd expect that from square-enix and their ff's.

Sexy Angel
Oh. Well, i doubt that blockbusters has that on the shelves.... so i might need to buy it at gamestop or ebay...

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
th ff games have been re-released just a year or so back, so it should be available in game shops.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Anyway, few characters are briefly mentioned or seen as a cameo in KH2 like Roo for instance, he says that he encounters a new friend one day, though the name of this new friend is not mentioned, it is most possibly that this friend could be "Lumpy" the Heffalump. Kiara also make a cameo at the credits roll of KH2 and Norrington's name is briefly mentioned on a bell in Port Royal. Biggs, Wedge, Jessie of the AVALANCHE and Wanze make an appearance in the game as shopkeepers but their appearance are different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back