• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riona from FF8 in next KH game???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
no he doesnt. he has many diferent guns but his final ultimate weapon is called the Death Penalty.
They changed it to the Cerberus later to relate it to the DoC game.
you have played ff7 right?

Sexy Angel
Ive played DoC but not FF7 for ps1, and ive seen the movie. Remember that i told you that i might rent it like FF8?

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
dude you gotta play ff7, i mean you gotta. one of the best games out there if not the best. look around for it and play it.

Sexy Angel
... thats what im going to do. Also, death penelty ownz ^^ its my little thing inbetween my avatar and username.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
yeah i saw that. not a big fan of guns, more of a samurai lover me, but i agree the death penalty is hectic.

killer7326

neloangelo said:
it is most likely from rinoa thats true.
its good their gettin an ff8 character in the game. theres too many ff7. not that its a bad thing, for that was definetly the best ff.

Desert_Punk said:
6 is the best final fantasy.

I agree with Desert_Punk

You can't say one is the best if you haven't played them all and ff6 IS THE BEST!!

Xman's Keyblade

Come to think of it, I think it's possible that the letter is from Rinoa. There is no way that the letter is from Aerith, it just wouldn't make any sense with the relationship between her and Squall(Leon). So I would say, yes it's possible that Rinoa wrote the letter at the ending credits.

Haku

<3
Yeah I agree Red, they should really change her kind image if she's going to be in the next one.

Sexy Angel
Hey, Riona can still be kind and kick ass right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back