• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Re:coded English Secret Ending

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatsu

Re: coded English Secret Ending

At this point, I don't know who has more multiple clones: Sora or Xehanort. Makes me wonder why Sora and Xehanort do any form of work. They should just send their clones out to do everything.

YoshiAngemon

Only thing that kept Mickey from recognizing Terra, when he first saw Apprentice Xehanort is the fact that Mickey barely saw Terra, when he stormed off with the Star Shard. All it was with him was "ALAKAZAM!!" Then boom, he went off to the Badlands to save Ven! Just ask the DeDeDeMV!

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards

Soul isn't taken....OMFG HORCRUXES.

THAT'S IT. GUYS, XEHANORT'S ALLY IS VOLDEMORT.

Actually, since they still don't know where Terra is, that means that they don't know about Terranort. This also means that the "extra Xehanort" could be apprentice Xehanort. Wouldn't that be weird, having MX and apprentice Xehanort running around. Talk about Sora having his hands full.

But I suppose MF is more likely, since we don't know anything about him, and he does have Xehanort-sabers.

Those seem like the two most likely possibilities; when I first watched the English translation, I immediately though of Terranort. And yet...it makes absolutely no sense. If Master Xehanort's heart and body are reunited, and Terra's too...wouldn't Terra be free? How could Terranort still exist? He got possessed because MX's heart was in his body, but if MX's heart is now back in his own body...it doesn't make sense.

Yeah, MF seems like the most likely option of the two.

CURSES!! When I first read the Japanese translation, I was hoping that Yen Sid was talking about Vanitas! :(

Also, I wonder, do you guys think that this confirms that MX will be returning? After all, Yen Sid doesn't know about Terranort, so he could very well be mistaken about whether it will be MX or Terranort that will return. On the other hand, I don't think Nomura would purposely feed us incorrect information from the most reliable guy in the series. That would make things way too confusing for most players.

That's a good point, and just because Yen Sid is reliable doesn't make him infallible. On the other hand, the fact that we see MX's image seems to indicate that MX will be the one returning.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards

Hmm does anyone know the requirements for obtaining the secret ending?

Awards

mannnn i just cannot get over Mickey's new voice. I could deal with it in BBS, but in this game, it sounds so lazy and fandubbed. :/

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

mannnn i just cannot get over Mickey's new voice. I could deal with it in BBS, but in this game, it sounds so lazy and fandubbed. :/

what o you mean he sounded fine

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

What kind of trophies?

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards

Oh wow, those sound pretty hard lol. I definitely won't be doing most of them my first time through

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Ice Titan is in this game? I never saw any youtube vids of him from the Japanese version

Roronoa Zoro

Always on the lookout for aliens
Don't really see why you should care but I might b

I agree. I kind of felt something was a little off about it in BBS, but it was easier to ignore. In the trailers for this game and in the secret ending, it's like Bret has the voice down but he doesn't know how to add any flair to it.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω

I couldn't really tell the difference to be honest. Lol. I think Mickey's voice actor sounds pretty fine.

Since Mickey doesn't speak as much in BBS as he does in CODED, the difference isn't as noticeable, but it is still there.

Bret does a good job, but IMO it just doesn't have that similar enthusiasm as Wayne's did.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Oh cool!!! I see Rock Titan and Behemoth are in the game too. Well that's some nice extra bosses right there!

I hope these battles are re-playable cause that would just be awesome when I want a boss hit but can't unless I beat the final boss(pisses me off in these games when the only boss you can fight is the final one)

UltimaJackpot

I hope these battles are re-playable cause that would just be awesome when I want a boss hit but can't unless I beat the final boss(pisses me off in these games when the only boss you can fight is the final one)

You can re-fight any boss in the game. (As well as replay every world's scenario)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back