• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Re:coded English Secret Ending

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

theheroofdarknes

Website
theheroofdarkness.deviantart.com
Re: coded English Secret Ending

If you're trying to say that the new enemy is two hearts on a body, then I suppose the enemy would be a rather selective amount of individuals, seeing as how not everyone can have two hearts in a body.

well, this will be the last comment about this "from the theme" away thing, then I'll shut up.

There are meanwhile who knows how much ideas of new enemies for KH-Future, though almost all of them have to do with soul, what's not correctly. At least, I know two variations of enemies who at least made basically more sense than the rest of them. The First starts with the manifestation of memories, the other goes around the connected hearts.

The enemy I'm talking about is a something that creates a bound between two hearts within a body - something that holds the hearts together. But it is unique since only one heart should go for one body and two hearts within a body make everything inscrutable.

And it's unique for such an enemy appearance, since those creatures would not wander around so easily like all the stuff we saw before.

But you forgot the Heartless - they can have over thousands of hearts within them, so you could create lots of Nexuses with that. But as said, this just goes too far away from this, so I'll let it cold out.

I'll just say one last word on it: What the creator of KH wants is what he gets - and I'm sure if he wants another enemy to appear alongside Nobodies and Heartless, then he gets it - if only the other two appears, then I'm also fine with it. It just would be fitting, again.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Then please, by all means tell me on what the new enemies are based. The heart, body, and soul are taking, that only leaves memory, mind, and spirit, seeing as how they're the most used stuff in the series.

Unless....the next enemy is in fact whole beings. Perhaps when the nobody and heartless become one again, the result is indeed the return of the whole being but it's not human. Xehanort whose heartless kept it's will and whose nobody which kept human form, when he returns it will be in human form. But perhaps the lesser nobodies when they return to being whole beings, they lack the strength to take on their original human form. So instead they are whole beings but not human, monsters of some kind instead.

Perhaps that is the next enemy, beings who are whole but are not human. If this is so then these enemies will be enemies from light since they will be whole they should exist in the realm of light like all whole beings but they will not be human, only monsters.
---------------------------------------------------------
Anyways, so we'll be dealing with multiple Xehanort's in the future games. I bet anything MF is a form of Xehanort now.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine

Wow...this is gonna be brutal. So this new ally (or even allieS) is another Xehy incarnation after all.

But he said that Xemnas and Ansem are gone, which only leaves MF (whatever he is), or MX's possible Nobody.

EDIT:

Wow, so they still don't know what happened to Terra? Come on!

They said "We almost figured out where Ven's heart is!". So they almost know what happened to Ven. And then Yen Sid says "Good, so that leaves only Terra" and Mickey says "And we have to save all three of them", meaning Aqua has been located but Terra is still a mystery.

Last edited:

Relix

A traveler
Awards

So... anyone else disappointed about the multi Xehanort project or do you think they'll pull it off right. (How the fluff does Terra fit into all this. I mean he's all over the place.)

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards

Wow...this is gonna be brutal. So this new ally (or even allieS) is another Xehy incarnation after all.

But he said that Xemnas and Ansem are gone, which only leaves MF (whatever he is), or MX's possible Nobody.

EDIT:

Wow, so they still don't know what happened to Terra? Come on!

They said "We almost figured out where Ven's heart is!". So they almost know what happened to Ven. And then Yen Sid says "Good, so that leaves only Terra" and Mickey says "And we have to save all three of them", meaning Aqua has been located but Terra is still a mystery.
Actually, since they still don't know where Terra is, that means that they don't know about Terranort. This also means that the "extra Xehanort" could be apprentice Xehanort. Wouldn't that be weird, having MX and apprentice Xehanort running around. Talk about Sora having his hands full.

But I suppose MF is more likely, since we don't know anything about him, and he does have Xehanort-sabers.

Also, I wonder, do you guys think that this confirms that MX will be returning? After all, Yen Sid doesn't know about Terranort, so he could very well be mistaken about whether it will be MX or Terranort that will return. On the other hand, I don't think Nomura would purposely feed us incorrect information from the most reliable guy in the series. That would make things way too confusing for most players.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine

So... anyone else disappointed about the multi Xehanort project or do you think they'll pull it off right. (How the fluff does Terra fit into all this. I mean he's all over the place.)

I think that this new Xehy incarnation must be just that...completely new. I don't think they're going to repeat old ones.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

for the first time i enjoyed a scene in english more then japaneses
yen sid your so mysterious i hat you but i love you xD

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine

Actually, since they still don't know where Terra is, that means that they don't know about Terranort. This also means that the "extra Xehanort" could be apprentice Xehanort. Wouldn't that be weird, having MX and apprentice Xehanort running around. Talk about Sora having his hands full.

But I suppose MF is more likely, since we don't know anything about him, and he does have Xehanort-sabers.

Also, I wonder, do you guys think that this confirms that MX will be returning? After all, Yen Sid doesn't know about Terranort, so he could very well be mistaken about whether it will be MX or Terranort that will return. On the other hand, I don't think Nomura would purposely feed us incorrect information from the most reliable guy in the series. That would make things way too confusing for most players.

They may not know about Terranort, but Yen Sid knows that apprentice Xehanort was someone's body with Master Xehanort's heart, at least according to this vid.

Honestly I'm starting to think that the old "MF = MX's Nobody" theory could be right. I mean, that's the only incarnation of Xehanort I see left besides the refused version of Terranort.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I feel Harry Potter stuff happening...but with cloning.

So does that mean that this entire time the Clone Project has been to create multiple Xehanorts? Well, that would explain why it was so important and why Marluxia wanted to take it over so bad. (which I still think means there is a Marluxia clone out there) Haha, now Days has taken on a new level of importance. But dammit...Multiple Soras...now multiple Xehanorts. And we have multiple Kairis and Rikus. -sigh-

So he really is going the clone route. Is that what Nomura was trying to express by the multiple Soras raining down from the sky in the KH3D demo trailer?

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

So does that mean that this entire time the Clone Project has been to create multiple Xehanorts? Well, that would explain why it was so important and why Marluxia wanted to take it over so bad. (which I still think means there is a Marluxia clone out there) Haha, now Days has taken on a new level of importance. But dammit...Multiple Soras...now multiple Xehanorts. And we have multiple Kairis and Rikus. -sigh-

So he really is going the clone route. Is that what Nomura was trying to express by the multiple Soras raining down from the sky in the KH3D demo trailer?
What clone project? I have a feeling Yen sid was simply referring to the "many roads" that MX could have chosen/will choose to take that was mentioned in his convo with MX.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

i thought we were finall ginna get the final form of xehanort the form he wanted to get back to who he was when he left di but with his power at its peak, if xehanort has ano accomplices it may be that he is able to summon his old forms or bring back vanitas though sora he may re poses riku and take himunder his control

Pratiko

Awards

i thought we were finall ginna get the final form of xehanort the form he wanted to get back to who he was when he left di but with his power at its peak, if xehanort has ano accomplices it may be that he is able to summon his old forms or bring back vanitas though sora he may re poses riku and take himunder his control
Best.
Grammar.
Evar.

vnnk

Marluxia wanted to take it over so bad. (which I still think means there is a Marluxia clone out there)

More likely there will be a Vexen replika after all he made Riku Replicka and Xion

Last edited:

Relix

A traveler
Awards

Spell check: You don't have it.

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.

Wow that was uploaded much faster than I expected it would be and wtf clones?! No I don't believe that would happen it would be stupid :p
He will most likely come back as Terranort .

State

Awards

To all those referring to Xehanort as Xehy; stop, it makes you and Xehanort look dumb.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine

To all those referring to Xehanort as Xehy; stop, it makes you and Xehanort look dumb.

It's just a nickname, though the actual purpose is an inside joke. ;D

Since it bothers you I'll try to refrain from it though.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

What clone project? I have a feeling Yen sid was simply referring to the "many roads" that MX could have chosen/will choose to take that was mentioned in his convo with MX.

Didn't you play Days? Most of the Secret Reports in that game were about the clone project that created Xion.

.:Mega:.

Awards

I wouldn't take what Yen Sid said too literally. It could simply mean that 'Terra' is working with him, or perhaps Xehanort has reinforcements. My guess is that it might've been a translation goof, too, like what happened in KH2 ("Why did he choose you?") and a couple of lines in BBS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back