• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Re: Coded Confirmed - New Images

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

belleaurora

Re: Kingdom Hearts Recoded

Sorry if this has been brought up - i haven't really had time to scroll through this whole thread, but on the new voice actors website, there is an image of Snyder during his first recording session (as stated on the site). Does the scene with Jiminy in the background resemble a scene from Coded (I haven't seen all the Coded cutscenes yet) or is it something entirely new?

Here's the image:
http://web.mac.com/phoolholy/iWeb/philsnyder.net/Jiminy Cricket _files/recording jiminy2.jpg

It would be awesome if there was some program that could also zoom in on his script and decipher some of the text :p

Edit: After reviewing the image, I'm pretty sure it is Jiminy next to the big golden computer in Coded and as already stated by you all, most likely a US/Australian/European edition of Coded.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Sorry if this has been brought up - i haven't really had time to scroll through this whole thread, but on the new voice actors website, there is an image of Snyder during his first recording session (as stated on the site). Does the scene with Jiminy in the background resemble a scene from Coded (I haven't seen all the Coded cutscenes yet) or is it something entirely new?

Here's the image:
http://web.mac.com/phoolholy/iWeb/philsnyder.net/Jiminy Cricket _files/recording jiminy2.jpg

It would be awesome if there was some program that could also zoom in on his script and decipher some of the text :p

Edit: After reviewing the image, I'm pretty sure it is Jiminy next to the big golden computer in Coded and as already stated by you all, most likely a US/Australian/European edition of Coded.

Yeah, it's been mentioned several times already. Jiminy's standing next to Mickey's foot in Hollow Bastion.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows

Yeah, it's been mentioned several times already. Jiminy's standing next to Mickey's foot in Hollow Bastion.
crap! you beat me to it Dx
but yeah you can clearly see it

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards

To me it seems as though Nomura has gotten complacent. He says he'll get to this, once that's finished, or he'll get to that, once this's finished. Fans won't keep up with that though. I stopped purchasing KH titles after KH2.

siegleeagle

I think it is a wonderful thing that we are getting coded. I think the story to it (even though its all been seen before) sound much better than days. Going to the days discussion. I think 358/2 days should have been said 358 days divided by two because the year is pretty much divided up between the two people. Also if nomura wanted to make Xion so important he could have made this game a multiple scenario like game that you play as roxas and the organization is heavily more ephasized than what it was. Then you get a xion scenario which fleshes her out more and makes her less rainbows and sparkles as some people say.

Hopefully it turns out to be a Re: game like Re:CoM was. And with that, it comes out on PS2! I hope to God that we get it on PS2. It could add to my already big collection of PS2 games, and then I will have FOUR Kingdom Hearts titles stacked on top of each other! :)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

I think it is a wonderful thing that we are getting coded. I think the story to it (even though its all been seen before) sound much better than days. Going to the days discussion. I think 358/2 days should have been said 358 days divided by two because the year is pretty much divided up between the two people. Also if nomura wanted to make Xion so important he could have made this game a multiple scenario like game that you play as roxas and the organization is heavily more ephasized than what it was. Then you get a xion scenario which fleshes her out more and makes her less rainbows and sparkles as some people say.

That's how most people read it anyways. It's just easier to say than "Three Five Eight Days Over Two".

And we can keep the Days discussion where it belongs, which isn't here.

I so doubt it will be on the ps2. how many games do you know of that still come out on ps2?

Especially since it was confirmed years ago that there won't be anymore KH games for the PS2.

I haven't seen any source that said KH wouldn't be on PS2, but I'm not really looking for an argument, so I'll just accept what you three just said. It wouldn't be bad, IMO, for one last PS2 title. Especially for NA, because Japan got...Final Mix and FM+...

Stars

リク

I hope they are some extra boss or stuff in the remake and it will make the game even more interesting...

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!

I personally think there will be no ReCoded.
He most likely mixed up KH Re:Com, with KH: Coded.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY

ok i havent been on all day and im to lazy to read through everything i missed so ill just get to the point:
Is it official?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

I personally think there will be no ReCoded.
He most likely mixed up KH Re:Com, with KH: Coded.

Why would he mistake it with Re:CoM? The scene on the screen in the pic is from coded, and Eddie Carroll played Jiminy in Re:CoM back in 2008, not Phil Snyder.

ok i havent been on all day and im to lazy to read through everything i missed so ill just get to the point:
Is it official?

We don't have an official confirmation from SE, but Phil Snyder, who's the new voice for Jiminy has announced that his first project as Jiminy is for Kingdom Hearts Recoded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back