• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Re: Coded Confirmed - New Images

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Re: Kingdom Hearts Recoded (CONFIRMED FOR NDS)

hehehe

people are just jealous that we DS owners get 2 kh titles
yeah, enjoy the crappiest filler kh games :)

well coded i thought was kinda good it reminded me of com and kh1, and its the only sequel so far of kh2 so it's kinna good.. but for DS? oh god..T__T

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

Why exactly is it being on DS such a problem again? If you don't have it, okay, but considering most of us think the game is largely pointless I don't see why it merits much complaining.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards

I'm so glad I'm not that hateful towards so much of the franchise.

im not hateful at all

all of the kh games have given me a good time

i dont know why people hate it so much

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards

hey first screenshots are in
i just didnt feel like making a whole new thread for two screens..so her ya go

Logo
Link

Sora
Link

Source

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I keep seeing it on Court-Records and I really like how the gameplay looks. I'll go buy it when it comes out here :3
Have you played Harvest Moon? I keep seeing it in stores but I never buy it.
And Re:Coded can still GTFO.

:D :D :D
Well my friend has played Harvest Moon. She is completely addicted!

hehehe

people are just jealous that we DS owners get 2 kh titles

Psh, as if. I have a DS. I'm just mad it isn't PSP game bundled in BBS.

Nobody's trolling anyone, and to prove it once and for all:

yW6TF.jpg

Now all of you suck it up.

EDIT: Late, but I'll put it in the OP anyway.

Lol, oh twitter, what would we do without it?

I'll do a quote "What's wrong with you!?", but really I found Coded/Re to be much more satisfying than the fanfiction material known as 358/2 days.

EDIT: I haven't that much from The 3rd Birthday, nice to see it finally getting more exposure.

So do I. I'm just disappointed that it is on the DS and not PSP. Could have been bundled and save fans money. Forgive me if I am wrong, but didn't coded come out in Japan as free downloads?

:D I know, 3rd Birthday was like missing for years. It got minimal preview time at some GS in Japan but I hope now there will be a trailer full of gameplay and voices. :D :D :D

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

im not hateful at all

all of the kh games have given me a good time

i dont know why people hate it so much

I agree, I mean come on, we're getting 2 games this year, Recoded and BBS, people should be gratefull.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I agree, I mean come on, we're getting 2 games this year, Recoded and BBS, people should be gratefull.

Yeah, but I also had intentions of buying other games this wonderful game year as well. Now that recoded is coming out, I have to shell out more money for something I hadn't even intended on buying. -prays somebody buys her English book-

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

its just that we want KH3 already

i know i do

I want KH3 too, but I realize that BBS is the new main game, it's KH0 for goodness sake, so we're getting a main game, so I don't see what the problem is.

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member

Well, considering the fact that the game that's good and I was really excited for (BBS) is on the handheld I don't have, and that the useless filler game with the plot I already know is on my handheld. I'm not too happy or grateful atm.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

I want KH3 too, but I realize that BBS is the new main game, it's KH0 for goodness sake, so we're getting a main game, so I don't see what the problem is.

It's true that BBS is really important and explains many things, but the fact that Nomura considers it a "main game" is going to mean he and SE will feel more justified in giving us even more side games that we don't really need or want, instead of just going ahead and dedicating their time and resources to making KH3 already.

keyblade13

I really hope this isn't the E3 announcement. I want KH3 now.

Raebus

Don't buy it then if you think it's a useless filler? If you already know the plot then I don't see the point in you buying it. =P

@simpleclean

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

You could also just emulate/flashcard it if you think it isn't worth buying but want to try it out anyway.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

The problem is that Nomura agrees with you. Why is this a problem?

It's true that BBS is really important and explains many things, but the fact that he considers it a "main game" is going to mean he and SE will feel more justified in giving us even more side games that we don't really need or want, instead of just going ahead and dedicating their time and resources to making KH3 already.

To tell ya the truth, I don't have a problem with that. As long as we don't get another 358/2 days

Shadow Key

It's still nice to know that we'll be getting something before Japan does, hopefully. You have to admit, that's a first.

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member

Don't buy it then if you think it's a useless filler? If you already know the plot then I don't see the point in you buying it. =P

@simpleclean

Well, he said that we should be greatful and I was just saying why I didn't feel that way which is why I said that. I don't intend to waste my money on a game I think is going to be bad/useless/filler.

You could also just emulate/flashcard it if you think it isn't worth buying but want to try it out anyway.

I'm not really familiar with Emulators :c
I'll make sure to go check it out.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards

To tell ya the truth, I don't have a problem with that. As long as we don't get another 358/2 days

am i the only one that genuinely enjoyed days?

i thought it was a good game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back