• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Re: Coded Confirmed - New Images

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts Recoded (CONFIRMED FOR NDS)

I love it. I love my DS, and even though I'm sick of these handheld side games, I love KH and I love my DS. Though I'm not so excited for this one.

I hope they get rid of that stupid side view. I also hope most of it is completely RE-DONE.

You do know most of the game is just like the other KH games. The side view is only when Data Sora enters a data keyhole and debugs the world.

Darknessshadow

I Dunno, IMO, Unless this game Becomes like... The Frankenstein of coded, then I probably won't buy it. There's no incentive for me to. Even with a few additional features, It's still a few levels of fighting bugs towards relatively no end, only to (once again, IMO, since I read earlier pages) get the BBS ending. I don't really see my reason for buying it if I get the full effect just buy unlocking the secret ending of BBS.

now, if they put Coded in say, a meat grinder, and salt some 'Good Features' in there, some tidbits I might actually want to play, and it comes out as like Coded, Redeeming edition, then I might consider it. But it's definitely not going to be a 'Pre-order it' game. And its definitely not going to be a 'Rushing to every gamestop over the span of a week after it comes out, to see if they have any, like It was for Devil Survivor.'

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards

From Square Enix Europe's Twitter page

What Europe? So we're getting a RE? That's a first but then again we don't have the original of this game.

I just hope that there's enough extra stuff to make it worth it, i mean coded was great as a mobile game being short but handheld games should be longer

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Again, I say I'm not excited for this game now. I'm excited for 3rd Birthday. Who wouldn't be with it being such an awesome series. Oh, how I missed you Parasite Eve~

I'm not going to get any hopes up about this game because when I did for Days, I got mad at how it wasn't what i wanted. I liked what I got, but I didn't like that it could have been spent developing other characters as well as introducing Xion to us. Also felt the Disney in the game was just a tool.

Sempied

DS eh?

Damn, and I just sold my own with Days, and TWEWY 3 months ago. fml

DarMar106

DS? erg...well i guess ill just have to be happy with the cut scenes people upload

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3

fuck no, smile better be trolling or something.

DS?! WHY!? oh god now im gonna hate this game -___-ooh that'd be cool if it where for iphone/itouch :DD

but DS.. ugh.. >~> not after the shit that happened w/ days..

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member

Welp, let's see. NDS is a handheld I have and love... Coded is still a filler that looks like it has bad gameplay.
Still DNW. I'd rather go buy Ghost Trick or finally go try out Harvest Moon DS.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3

I don't troll about KH news. That was another person's job :D
FUCCCCCKKK T___T

well if you put all the coded episodes together was the game long enough to be a short handheld game?

KHFanatic2010

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! I'm so excited, now I just have to wait for the release date!! Can't wait to play it! I hope it comes out before christmas!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Welp, let's see. NDS is handheld I have and love... Coded is still a filler that looks like it has bad gameplay.
Still DNW. I'd rather go buy Ghost Trick or finally go try out Harvest Moon DS.

Buy Ghost Trick. Totally worth it. :D Yeah. Now I really don't care about recoded.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

Nobody's trolling anyone, and to prove it once and for all:

yW6TF.jpg

Now all of you suck it up.

EDIT: Late, but I'll put it in the OP anyway.

Sempied

Buy Ghost Trick. Totally worth it. :D Yeah. Now I really don't care about recoded.
I'll do a quote "What's wrong with you!?", but really I found Coded/Re to be much more satisfying than the fanfiction material known as 358/2 days.

EDIT: I heard haven't that much from The 3rd Birthday, nice to see it finally getting more exposure. (Grammar nazi edit is grammar nazi edit)

Last edited:

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards

hehehe

people are just jealous that we DS owners get 2 kh titles

Awards

I dont think it'll just be a port of the mobile version. All though, I do think that some of the game's sprites will be taken from Days.\, because it's probaby being developed using the same engine as Days. The only thing I think they'll incorporate into Re:coded from coded are just the cutscenes and probably the battle system. Since it's not an episodic title like coded was, that could mean that it might include keychains. And since it is being released as one whole game, they could probably be adding more worlds from KH1 (Neverland, Halloween Town, Atlantica, and Monstro).

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member

By Ghost Trick. Totally worth it. :D Yeah. Now I really don't care about recoded.

I keep seeing it on Court-Records and I really like how the gameplay looks. I'll go buy it when it comes out here :3
Have you played Harvest Moon? I keep seeing it in stores but I never buy it.
And Re:Coded can still GTFO.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards

so is coded basically a remake of kh1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back