• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Quick question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Datomix

Awards
Website
s14.invisionfree.com
Hey everyone...i was just wondering if anyone knew a forum speciffically for help and support for teens...not that you guys aren't great, it's just that I feel some issues of mine are too....innapropriate for a forum for a little kids game o_O

Thanks in advance.

P.S, what the hell is up with the fucking creepy Ronald McDonald pic???

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Hey everyone...i was just wondering if anyone knew a forum speciffically for help and support for teens...not that you guys aren't great, it's just that I feel some issues of mine are too....innapropriate for a forum for a little kids game o_O

Thanks in advance.

P.S, what the hell is up with the fucking creepy Ronald McDonald pic???

Ronald MacDonald up there is the 10th Espada from the Bleach anime and manga, repainted.

S

Shadow Soldier

Go kill yourself =)

Also, you're 16. What problems could you possibly have at that age where it's too "mature" on these forums. You do know there are 18,19, hell even 20 year olds on this site.

Datomix

Awards
Website
s14.invisionfree.com
Go kill yourself =)

Also, you're 16. What problems could you possibly have at that age where it's too "mature" on these forums. You do know there are 18,19, hell even 20 year olds on this site.

Problems that kids my age shouldn't be exposed to, and I thought you know, i'd rather not spam KHI with my sob stories >.>.

And regardless of of all the ages of the members on here....it's still a forum for a video game :/.

What i'm saying is, I just want a support site with people who know what i'm going through.

Awards
I always thought this site was for people who share a common intrest can just talk about anything, which is why there is a "discusion" part. I have seen plenty of people post here for personal problems. but if you want somthing like that then google that shit

S

Shadow Soldier

Problems that kids my age shouldn't be exposed to, and I thought you know, i'd rather not spam KHI with my sob stories >.>.

And regardless of of all the ages of the members on here....it's still a forum for a video game :/.

What i'm saying is, I just want a support site with people who know what i'm going through.

Uh dude... rpgangel said it and I'm just repeating her... there are other sections here other than Kingdom Hearts and Video Games. You may not know this, but your posting in such a section. This section of the forums is here for a reason.

Awards
Uh dude... rpgangel said it and I'm just repeating her... there are other sections here other than Kingdom Hearts and Video Games. You may not know this, but your posting in such a section. This section of the forums is here for a reason.

*sniff* I said it first :'(
but really you can talk to someone offline like a school counsler etc.

S

Shadow Soldier

Can anybody tell me why my "Go kill yourself" part was quoted a bit? You guys are cruel for wanting this poor, innocent, 16 year old child of God dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back