• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Quick poll

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Did you buy one?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL
How many of you bought a PSP to play BBS?

As in, you didn't own one before, you now own one to play BBS.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
Ya, I bought mine like last year just for bbs. Ya I bought some other games for it to pass the time. But the main thing for buying the psp was bbs.

Janus Q

i originally bought mine in anticipation for bbs plus i also wanted to play dissidia and crisis core as well. not to mention play some of my PS favs from back in the day

Gram

Banned
Awards
Pretty Much lmfao!
peteumad
2w65pbm.jpg

gdude30

I used to have a 1000 a few years ago. I had tons of games for it. The second-third year of the PSP was a good year for games too. I spents lots of money on PSP games during that time.But it got stolen.

I mostly bought the bundle for BBS. And the 4GB memory stick. It's such a joke that sony used to give you a 32 MB stick for the entertainment bundle and even some of the limited edition bundles. Pro Memory Stick Duo's are not cheap. SD's are much much cheaper.

It wasn't just for BBS though but that was the main incentive. There are lots of PSP games that I miss and plus I have a crappy phone. I like the use the remote to PSP and the remote to listen to music in my car and I can play videos on it and use the internet. Plus I really do love the PS Store interface on the PSP. Much better than the crappy zune one that Xbox-360 uses now. There are tons of games I want to replay and play after BBS that came out over the last few years like Powerstone, Burnout, and Little Big Planet. I like all the free demos out there too :D. After BBS I'm definately getting Tenkaichi Tag Team too. That demo is fun. I can't see me getting any new PSP games that come out this year besides that though. But I love the Silver PSP. I love how the buttons are custom and have the dark grey in them. It's also convenient that the PSP itself is made of a plastic instead of the glass like substance for the other one. Fingerprints don't show and it's easier to maintain and keep clean. The decals are beautiful on the silver as well.

The Sony 50 music pass was total fail though. I wish they did the free movie like the gamestop website originally said. Definitely happy I got a PSP again. I'm sad that 3000 isn't very haxable though :(

Rexy

Bronze Member
i dont have the munny for it and now when i push back, on the analog stick, the characters walk instead of running, if i want to dodge/slid back, the character will block and not escape :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back