• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Purge Forum Insanity?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Should FI be purged? Purging = All old posts will be deleted. To start fresh.

• Yes

Votes: 134 59.8%
  • No

Votes: 90 40.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
I don't see a point in it either, if it's just going to be exactly the same afterwards.
It would just cause trouble for the people who have fanclubs, important threads, epic forum games, etc.
So...uh...wtf?

D=
Awww, I don't!

Exactly what i mean. But if there gonna purge, let them purge it.

Thanks <3

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
I don't see a point in it either, if it's just going to be exactly the same afterwards.
It would just cause trouble for the people who have fanclubs, important threads, epic forum games, etc.
So...uh...wtf?

It's a fresh start. Anything that's actually popular will be remade, and it'll remove all of the dead threads.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
Who cares about rep?

Plus, it just won't pop up as a post, but you WILL have rep. you think the old rep before the 5 posts it shows don't count?

oathkeeper77

I say go for it. Delete it and clean the site. People will always post the old info from time to time so whats the difference. I say have the main site updated with info on Kingdom Hearts that matters. Just my opinion.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I say have the main site updated with info on Kingdom Hearts that matters. Just my opinion.

They are not going to delete something important such as that. It's there and it'll stay there. Just only a place called Forum Insanity which doesn't matter to many others.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
oathkeeper77 said:
I say go for it. Delete it and clean the site. People will always post the old info from time to time so whats the difference. I say have the main site updated with info on Kingdom Hearts that matters. Just my opinion.

A LOT of people would disagree with you on that. Only of the fraction of members on these forums think the KH stuff matters.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I say that's fine, but I do have a question. Will the sub-forums like fanclubs and versus still be there, but just with no threads? Or are they gonna be erased as well?

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
Regarding the first two: I remember a few people saying they wanted a few threads salvaged. Go into the Trash Bin, direct me to those threads via PM, and I can take care of that.

Spic Steve

Awards
Really, I was the major force behind the bitching for Trash Bin.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
I should've clarified that I'm not salvaging any fanclubs.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Yeah, that woulda been an idea lulz

Just wondering... the fanclubs especially, why? They're practically the most important FI thing, and only the really good ones should be brought back anyway... is there any way we can get ya to change your mind?

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
Damn, just a day before the year anniversary of my Fanclub. Tis a shame, ah well guess whats done is done. Im happy that it went far.

Spic Steve

Awards
uh, fanclubs suck anyway.

Just make a new one. It's not like it matters. Just find it in FI and copy pasta.

Awards
Why is the fanclub section still there? Oh well, another quick edit and that'll be fixed.

But seriously, let's all worship Silh for finally doing this. And if it wasn't Silh, than whoever did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back