• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Purge Forum Insanity?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Should FI be purged? Purging = All old posts will be deleted. To start fresh.

• Yes

Votes: 134 59.8%
  • No

Votes: 90 40.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vox

Omnipresent Power
Awards
I say just leave it be. though i never post there its a less debatable thread unlike the others liek kh theories or media discussion you can pretty much talk about anything aimlessly. i say welll just leave it be.

Apollo

Silver Member
That's a good question. I don't wanna lose Rep! I BARELY HAVE ANY IN THE FIRST PLACE!:cursing:

You do know rep means nothing. It lost it's meaning when noobs had their friends with rep power in fan clubs give some to them for nothing. So there are tons of noobs running around with rep power who have almost never made posts outside of FI.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Does anybody when its going to be purged? I beileve it has been decided that it will be.

That's a good question. I don't wanna lose Rep! I BARELY HAVE ANY IN THE FIRST PLACE!

Rep in forum insanity doesent count. Neither does posts.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
I think rep does count there. I think I received a little from there, but if this rep is deleted because of the cleaning, since I don't think it's much it's ok for me. But I think a lot members received a lot of rep there, and I find kinda sad they'll all lose the rep gained there.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
Yeah, I've gotten kind of a lot of rep in fanclubs...
._.

Don't look at me like that. It was for good reasons.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I do agree about that too as well. And yeah, we know where it's gonna go and all even if it's not that important in another sense.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
What part of "we're moving it to the Trash Bin so everything will kept intact" do you people not understand?

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
What part of "we're moving it to the Trash Bin so everything will kept intact" do you people not understand?

Wait, you're actually doing that?
hooray! I got something right!

Takuya

freedom fighter, patriot
Awards
In my bedroom sitting on my bed. I may pick up a b
Why move it to the trash bin when it can stay where it is? Moving it won't decrease the amount of space, if that's an issue, it takes up.

The trash bin has everything in it. The current FI section 'needs' purging. The section itself. The meaning of purging FI is: move stuff out/empty it/most of it. It's not for space. It's for the FI. It's cluttered and has almost no order. Moving everything in the current FI to the trash bin will make the FI section all empty. Everything will start anew, the moved stuff will have their own sections(possibly) in the trash bin. We'll just try to set up a new system. Some of the current threads, though, may stay. Like the cleavage thread, beer(and I'm rooting for the food subsection), and the rest of the epic threads.

EDIT: ^Unless the trash bin is accessible, this is bad. I mean, the poll says 'delete' posts... purging would actually 'delete', and I mean permanently, the threads and everything in them...

Takuya said:
Like the cleavage thread, beer(and I'm rooting for the food subsection), and the rest of the epic threads.

I hope your right mate, I love my alcohol thread. :D

Jaxe

Yes. I have been around for a year and still not got to the idea what the ****'s going on in that section. And if it would be purged, the new members (like me) would get into the things going on there. I'm kinda speaking in the place of noobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back