• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ps3 or Ps4

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
If it's released on a Sony console (probably will) then my vote definatly goes for PS3, I suspect they'll use the same engine that they're using now for FF versus XIII so yeah. If they make it for a new console, they'll have to make a new engine for it I believe and I don't expect them to do that at all because that's where the most time goes to I believe.

Arkrend

The eight generation of consoles only started this year. From a business perspective the best time to release the PS4 would be in 2013. It's a year after the Wii U comes out and allows enough time for developers to port PS3 games to the new console. It's obvious that Sony and Microsoft are working on new consoles and they're showing all the usual signs. It's about time. The PS3 and 360 need to be replaced. Developers have been complaining about how weak the technology is for the past two years. Several companies refuse to make any more games for this generation and have already started making games for the next generation.

Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance -- (3DS) 2012

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep v.2 -- (PSP Vita) 2013?

Kingdom Hearts HD Release -- (PS3/Wii U/PS4?) 2013? The HD release is only a port so I don't think it would take long if they decide to make it.

Kingdom Hearts 3 -- (PS3/Wii U/PS4?) 2014?

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
PS3 for 2 reasons

1. I don't want to wait forever and they've gotten used to the system now and can use the same engine as in versus
2. KH III on PS3 is epic (3 is my lucky number)

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
Pretty sure Nomura has stated he would like to get KH III out on this current generation of consoles since working on new ones will only further delay the game and cost more to develop.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
At the rate they're going, probably a handheld.

Evilman

The eight generation of consoles only started this year. From a business perspective the best time to release the PS4 would be in 2013. It's a year after the Wii U comes out and allows enough time for developers to port PS3 games to the new console. It's obvious that Sony and Microsoft are working on new consoles and they're showing all the usual signs. It's about time. The PS3 and 360 need to be replaced. Developers have been complaining about how weak the technology is for the past two years. Several companies refuse to make any more games for this generation and have already started making games for the next generation.

Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance -- (3DS) 2012

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep v.2 -- (PSP Vita) 2013?

Kingdom Hearts HD Release -- (PS3/Wii U/PS4?) 2013? The HD release is only a port so I don't think it would take long if they decide to make it.

Kingdom Hearts 3 -- (PS3/Wii U/PS4?) 2014?

KH3 in 2014? Hopefully before. I hope for 2013. KH2 was released in 2005/2006. Nine years waiting for the next game of the series is very long. Well that'd be good reason to release HD version of the first game but still it's very long. And I hope BBSv2 for next year if they every make that game. And next year is 10th anniversary of the series.

AND I want KH3 to be on PS3 because PS4 is not going to be released very soon and it would take ages to make KH3 then.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
KH3 in 2014? Hopefully before. I hope for 2013. KH2 was released in 2005/2006. Nine years waiting for the next game of the series is very long. Well that'd be good reason to release HD version of the first game but still it's very long. And I hope BBSv2 for next year if they every make that game. And next year is 10th anniversary of the series.

AND I want KH3 to be on PS3 because PS4 is not going to be released very soon and it would take ages to make KH3 then.

Well, I disagree with you on that since we had already 3 games in between those years + bbs was said to be a main game, 'KH0' so I don't really think it's fair to say that we haven't got any main titles since we got bbs.

Digs

Kingdom Hearts 3 would need more than a year for development, unless the KH team has secretly began work on KH3 while FFvXIII goes into full production.
Square usually shoots for the established crowd, Kingdom Hearts is a popular series but Square wouldn't call it popular enough to be a launch title.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
I do kinda think they're already doing some things behind the scenes, knowing Nomura and all, he likes having many projects to work on.

I think KH3 will go in full development phase after versus is released but they'll already work on it little by little during the development of versus.

Last edited:

Digs

I've been hopeful that would be the case, but I'm keeping my expectations low to save myself the broken heart.
If KH3 got the FFvXIII treatment they could wrap it up pretty quick once it goes into full production.

sdr08

Well, I disagree with you on that since we had already 3 games in between those years + bbs was said to be a main game, 'KH0' so I don't really think it's fair to say that we haven't got any main titles since we got bbs.

I agree with you...and besides is DDD considered to be a main game

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
The sole purpose of my PS3 has been to play KH3. If I bought it just to play these other petty exclusives then all is lost.

WaveK89

For the most part, I don't want them to rush anything with KH3. If that means it ends up going onto the PS4, then so be it. At the same time, I don't believe it will end up on the PS4, especially, with all the work they have been putting on Versus XIII.

As much as I want KH3 to happen, I'd rather wait as long as it takes for them to develop the game. (Of course, not in Versus XIII standards, but I doubt it should ever go through that process)

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
PSVita. Just sayin.

I don't think Kingdom Hearts's style warrants or would look particularly good in HD.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
PSVita. Just sayin.

I don't think Kingdom Hearts's style warrants or would look particularly good in HD.

I think it'll work out. I couldn't even imagine that it would look good on PS2, yet, they succeeded in making a great looking artstyle. I trust them to do the same with the HD style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back