• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Princess Frog

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bserious05

With the New Disney Movie, The Princess Frog, should we expect to see a new Princess Heart in Kingdom Hearts 3?

A

Azrael

It's possible. I can see SDG fighting Dr. Facilier and his friends on the other side.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
"The Princess and the Frog!" Sorry, I get picky about stuff like that.

Anyways, I really doubt they'll make Tiana a new Princess of Heart, unless they explained the requirements in BBS and I don't know about the change. There's only seven in existence. But I would LOVE to see New Orleans as a world in a future Kingdom Hearts game! Dr. Facilier and his friends on the other side would make such an epic boss battle! Could you imagine getting to fight that giant voodoo mask that he has??

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
But what if Sora, Donald, and Goofy can help Tiana make her dreams come true with Prince Naveen and that great stuff? She doesn't necessarily have to be made into Princess of Heart....and rather something else! 8D

And all that.....I'd think it'd be amazing to see New Orleans as a world too! :3 But Dr. Faceiler would definately make a new epic villian! I could imagine Sora fighting him! 8D

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
no, I think 7 princesses of heart is enough, unless Alice is switched with Tiana, now that's an ideaarabslol

Voltron

Silver Member
Adding the Princess and the Frog to Kingdom Hearts would be a nice additon. Making her a Princess of Heart wouldn't be bad at all, making the total an even number would be nice.

No no they will NOT have more POH they said seven in KH3 they cant just bump it up tp eight.
I havent seen the movie as of yet but I think nooooooo.
Just my opinion

And yeah, they can bump it up to eight if needed, and they never said anything like that in KH3 considering it's not been out yet. Besides, the games only mention the known seven, there are probably many more PoHs in other worlds.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
I dont think she would be a POH cause isnt Mulan a Princess and they didnt make her a POH.

Aria

braver by the minute
I'd love to see a Princess and the Frog world! I don't know if they would make her a PoH, but just having her in KH3 would be good enough for me.

Organization_42

Awards
But you guys are forgetting something important: unless there's some way that Tiana could purify her heart, there's no way she could be a PoH and just get added to the list. Maleficent said it herself in KH1- all of the Princesses were needed to open the door, and "any fewer would be useless." So technically, if Tiana is a PoH, she should've been captured too. She wasn't, because Disney hadn't created her yet, but by the KH timeline she should've existed at that point.

Voltron

Silver Member
But you guys are forgetting something important: unless there's some way that Tiana could purify her heart, there's no way she could be a PoH and just get added to the list. Maleficent said it herself in KH1- all of the Princesses were needed to open the door, and "any fewer would be useless." So technically, if Tiana is a PoH, she should've been captured too. She wasn't, because Disney hadn't created her yet, but by the KH timeline she should've existed at that point.

Her becoming a PoH could be part of the plot.

Organization_42

Awards
Maybe, but they'd still have a LOT of explaining to do.

Wait, what am I saying? Nomura had no problem adding a 14th member to Organization XIII; he'll probably try to pull this one off too.

Aria

braver by the minute

This is a good point. I don't really think Tiana would need to be a PoH to add to the story. Also it would just complicate things.

Voltron said:
Her becoming a PoH could be part of the plot.

Is that even possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back