• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Predict upcoming Trailer release time

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

redcrown

Awards
There has not been a time set for it. Where did you get a confirmation of 8am or 8pm from?

People here saying trailer might drop at midnight on September 18th Japan Time, which several time zone sites convert to 8am September 17th for PST.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
People here saying trailer might drop at midnight on September 18th Japan Time, which several time zone sites convert to 8am September 17th for PST.
That's correct. The only post I see about 8pm PT is Gosoxtim where he theorises that time if it releases at Noon on the 18th in Japan.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
honestly I just hope it drops 20 or 30 minutes after I wake up, so I can get a coffee and shower in and not watch it like a deranged tired slob, like how I watched the abbreviated trailer from last week.

kingsoraful

Awards
Usually by now we'd at least get a target time slot release, wow they're really just gonna drop this trailer out of the air. I have to imagine they'd announce a time tomorrow.

I also don't see it releasing at midnight in Japan just so it's convenient for US fans. I personally see it dropping in the evening on Monday for US which it's around mid morning/afternoon on Tuesday.

The time range though is Japan, Tuesday. Not USA or anyone else Tuesday which to me means it will be Monday for US.

Last edited:

Seadrin

Awards
So, looks like we will be waiting at least a few more hours until the trailer drops!

I'm actually really liking this way of releasing the trailer. Not really knowing exactly when to expect it.. but always checking back in anticipation that it just might be uploaded. Really a different kind of hype for me, different from knowing the exact time and place. I like that they are choosing to do it just a little bit different this time.

The countdown continues!

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
So, looks like we will be waiting at least a few more hours until the trailer drops!

I'm actually really liking this way of releasing the trailer. Not really knowing exactly when to expect it.. but always checking back in anticipation that it just might be uploaded. Really a different kind of hype for me, different from knowing the exact time and place. I like that they are choosing to do it just a little bit different this time.

The countdown continues!
I agree with your statement so best to stay calm and continue to keep on watching when it's released.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I just want them to release it already so we all stop losing sleep over this ;-;

Seadrin

Awards
I just want them to release it already so we all stop losing sleep over this ;-;

Yes! Thank you all, everyone on staff, for I'm sure staying so alert so that the information is released and spread as soon as it drops. Don't want to discredit that. Hopefully it drops between 10AM-12PM Japan time and not 3PM-7PM Japan time, for those in the US at least.

Don't they typically release these trailers at like 8 or 9am? Anyway really looking forward to it

Leaferian

Awards
Hmmm so the next closest guess is noon JP time, which is in roughly 3 hours and 15 minutes. I wonder how likely that is... kinda odd that they haven't said anything yet.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
My guess is 2AM PST. I'm probably gunna stay awake this time.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
The Japanese channel just uploaded a trailer for The Last Remnanf! Perhaps, KH3 will be soon to follow!

Sdog

Awards
Hopin its before I go to bed tonight! Don't make me lose beauty sleep Square!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back