• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Predict upcoming Trailer release time

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Anyone else been refreshing JP SQEX's youtube channel every couple minutes? lol

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
I'm watching Thor Ragnarok while waiting for the trailer to somewhat speed up the wait
I'm revisiting The Wire after like years of forgetting to watch the next episode and realizing Idris Elba has a noticeably British accent that nobody seems to talk about.

Oh boy, it's time to reset the clock.
Our error was in forgetting that Nomura runs on nerd time.

Sdog

Awards
I'm just glad I got this platinum to get in Spider-Man while I wait.

Meow Wow

Awards
Where is it. It's gotta be sometime, right? I don't even know if I'll make it to 11PM trying so hard not to fall asleep rn

I'm half hyped and half omg-I-wanna-sleep over this trailer

EDIT 10:36 MST: I cant. I’m getting more tired every minute. I’ll just watch it in the morning. Night Y’all.

Last edited:

kingsoraful

Awards
It'll be the 18th in Pacific Time in 2.5 hrs so it may be then. Great for me that's 3 am.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I'm just glad I got this platinum to get in Spider-Man while I wait.

I'm working on Lost Legacy myself. 75% completion so far :) Refreshing the page when a trophy is obtained xD

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Hopefully they show Dark Baymax in the extended trailer. I wanna see Data Riku using him as a glider to fight Sora, lol.

Awards
Judging from Square’s YouTube channel, it looks as though they’re releasing a new trailer for a game every hour

Seadrin

Awards
I could also definitely seeing the trailers hitting after work time in japan today - around 5PM-7PM - which would be 3-5 hours from now. If it doesn't drop within the next 30, I'll see everyone in the AM!

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Good thing the site hasn't crashed yet. Let's just hope it stays together when the trailer finally comes.

WhinyAcademic

Awards
Re: Predict upcoming Trailer release time.

No, that’s correct. Tuesday in Australia, Japan, most of Asia, and maybe parts of Europe, depending on when they drop it. Also midnight PT on Tuesday and into the early hours is still Tuesday for Japan.

Wanting them to drop it at midnight JST for the sake of the US audience is America-centrism and really something I can do without. Screw the US, Japan, release it on your own terms!

Well that’s some irony (kinda) lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back