• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Power Rangers: The Killing Behind The Crimson Door

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingdomkey96

Omniversally considered a badass.
Kabir looked on with a sort of disbelief as Bryan charged towards Necro. Bryan was unlike himself, his sanity seemed to have been temporarily broken, to be replaced with the furiousness of a wild animal. "Stop!" yelled Kabir as Bryan tried to force himself through the barrier. A concentration of electric energy formed at the point of contact, scorching Bryan's skin and forcing him to hurtle backwards.

Necro couldnt help but laugh at his attempt to get to him. "Get over yourself kid...your dealing with the big dog here. You all are a bunch of mice being controlled by someone you all hardly know. This is bigger than you think it is." he folded his arms. Kabir sighed at Necro's words as they revealed just how powerless they were, unable to even touch Necro.

Necro began observing them each in turn before pointing at Kabir suddenly. "You!" he said powerfully, "You seem to be the one I will have to persuade to get what I want. Harusa bring him to the torture chamber..." Before the words could sink in, the cell seemed to dissolve before his eyes, to be replaced by a larger room which contained many electrical devices which purred and whizzed.

Kabir felt heavy locks wrapping themselves upon his arms and legs, strapping him down unto a metal table. "Now...tell me where Zordon is now!" roared Necro, peering deeply into Kabir's eyes. Kabir did not respond, choosing instead to prepare himself mentally for the torture that would surely come. "Alright time for the fun to begin." muttered Necro menacingly, realising that Kabir had no intentions of obeying him.

Necro raised his arms and began summoning lightning energy which wrapped around his palms. "You will tell me where he is whether you like it or not," he shouted as he aimed a streak of lightning towards Kabir's body. In an effort to prevent himself from screaming, the silver ranger bit his lips as the electricity coursed through his body--he refused to allow the other Rangers to hear him screamed.

Necro, however, was determined to break his resolve. The armored monstrosity continued to hammer pulses of electricity into Kabir, each more powerful than the last so that it wasn't long before he was broken. Kabir screamed in agony while every cell of his body was being scorched, while the electric shock burnt him to a crisp. His heart rate suddenly began to accelerate before dropping just as quickly; his body convulsed uncontrollably before stopping altogether. It was a sign that his body was giving way and with a final throb........his heart stopped.

...................................................................................................................................................

"Who's there," muttered a memory less boy as he woke up to total darkness.

Last edited:

Abhorsen

Adam had followed them through the door. He should have known a mysterious door buried under sand would lead to turmoil, but no, no he followed blindly like sheep to the slaughter. He now sat in a cell, all alone, he hadnt ate, his clothes were covered in rat crap, at least his morpher was ok. Oh and to top it off, where the hell was his left shoe, had a rat had a mud butt party on him while he was unconscious and stole his shoe as a souvenir?? Whatever the case this sucked, his morpher was ok, and he wasnt hurt from what he could tell, and to think if he had sat his butt on HIS towel and minded his own business he would be just fine.. Well no use whining to himself, Adam stood and shook his clothes. He decided to do the obvious and make noise to get some attention.

"HEY!! ABDUCTORS!! can I get a reason as to why I am here by myself and covered in rat crap?? Also, where are the others?!

After a few more minutes of sarcastic bickering and annoying questions he got some attention, this guy looked familiar, where had Adam seen him before.. waffle shop... no, arcade.... no hmmm.. (snaps fingers) Video Game advertised on TV.

"Do you have the horse like the game cover as well?"

???: Shutup fool, I am dumping you in with the others that way all of you can whine together about how this is terrible and oh no Kabir is dead, SHUTUP!! Im sick of the insolent complaints, GET OUT OF MY SIGHT. (pulls lever)

At that Adam fell through the floor and landed on top of someone.. Seth... Oh and he was trapped again, and as he fell on Seth his morpher slid across the floor.*son of a bitch* everyone saw it.

*sheepish laugh and picks up Morpher* He He, well i guess there is no hiding it now said Adam as everyone stared with I knew it looks and Whoa its this guy looks too.

I suppose that you would like to know how I got this, and why I am a different kind of Power Ranger than you guys are...ok, I visited Japan as a child, while there you guessed it, I met a Power Ranger, and he was a Samuri. He was old and wanted his Ranger soul to be passed on. He gave me this morpher and a few other things and told me to keep his spirit alive by being the Crimson Black Ranger... Well now that, thats over I need to get out of here I hate dungeons.

As Adam stood he activated his Morpher and transformed into the Crimson Ranger. He then used a feature on his morpher he called it 'Wave Disruption'

"it is a high frequency wave that disrupts machinery, subsequently it will lower this barrier and free us."

With that Adam activated the wave and the barrier flickered and dissipated. They were free, sortof....

Last edited:

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
Seth stood there, stotic and unable to move as the situation steadily grew worse with each passing heartbeat. Leader Bryan's heroic yet stupid attempt to get at Necro and frying himself in the process. Then Kabir getting tortured to DEATH.
'Another teammate down' Seth thought, clenching his fists 'why...why does this keep happening to us...?'
The hopelessness washed over him like a tidal wave and he sank down, wrapping his arms around his knees and breathing in and out, cold sweat sliding down his face as he hyperventilated. His vision swam and Seth might have just passed out if something hadn't fallen on top of him.
Adam.
Seth swore and rubbed his face, sending a glare up at Adam but silently grateful for the boy. Thanks to that he could get ahold of his emotions and keep them under control. All because this boy and his morpher fell on top of him.
Wait...morpher?
"He He, well i guess there is no hiding it now" Adam said sheepishly with a chuckle. Seth crossed his arms. What was this guy laughing about. There was NOTHING to laugh about.
"I suppose that you would like to know how I got this, and why I am a different kind of Power Ranger than you guys are...ok, I visited Japan as a child, while there you guessed it, I met a Power Ranger, and he was a Samuri. He was old and wanted his Ranger soul to be passed on. He gave me this morpher and a few other things and told me to keep his spirit alive by being the Crimson Black Ranger... Well now that, thats over I need to get out of here I hate dungeons" Adam explained
"How the hell are we supposed to get out of here?" Seth asked scornfully "If we could just happily skip on out of here then we would have done it"
By way of answer Adam stood and morphed into the Crimson Ranger.
" Wave Disruption. it is a high frequency wave that disrupts machinery, subsequently it will lower this barrier and free us." Adam said
the ranger activated the wave and the barrier flickered and dissipated. They could walk out.
Seth took a breath and walked over to Bryan.
"Our teammate is dead. Judging by your previous actions with the jailcell I know your probably thinking of going on a roaring rampage of revenge to get his corpse back from Necro so we can give it a proper burial or to just kill Necro outright but we have to escape. Call me a coward who doesn't care about anyone else if you want, I don't care. but we have a civilian with us. AND a injured teammate. On top of that we are facing someone who we CAN. NOT DEFEAT. Who whooped our asses just yesterday. Who trapped us all like rats and we didn't even know it until it was too late. Going to fight him right now is like walking into the cemetery. We have a chance to get out and we should take it and live to fight another day. That way we don't lose anyone else and we can get stronger. Strong enough to avenge Kabir. Think about it leader"
He finished his speech and took a step backwards. Raising his arm and staring at the morpher on his wrist.
"Black knight"
In a flash of black light Seth was transformed
"Although I think we should all morph right now. That way we aren't taken by surprise again"

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
The Escape

Bryan damaged from the electric shock energy slowly got up. He could feel the pain aching from his body, but was able to muscle thru it. One of their teammates died, Creed was injured, and were in a prison, and were in no shape to go in battle at the moment. They were in a tough spot. But none the less, he was determined to have a way out of this no matter what. "There is a solution to every problem, and this is no different." he said to his teammates. His hot headed actions caused him to get hurt, he is way smarter than this, but his temper had gotten to him. It was something he had to work on, but it was something that would come instantaneous, and would spiral out of his control. He had to keep it in check but at times he felt like he changed to someone else. He was still very angry as obviously a friend and teammate just died, and his friends gotten hurt. He tried to keep it under control, but at the same time he felt he would go insane just thinking about it.

"You think he'll kill us right now and here?"

"No, he kept us alive for a reason. If he wanted us dead now, he would of made sure of it. Dont worry I dont plan on that happening, you can count on that." he assured her with a smile.

Suddenly he saw Adam appear out of nowhere, "Hmm...thats strange, why would Necro have you be in a separate cell than us? But Im sure there is a reason he did." he said cautiously. Then it was revealed that Adam was the Black Crimson Power Ranger! Which all made sense now, after from past experiences being around him. Still it was pretty strange on how he described how he got his powers. In any case, Adam was able to do an energy wave to disrupt the energy field, and get them free. Bryan walked over to his friend Creed, and helped him get up as he put his hand over his shoulder, "Here I'll help ya...". "Thanks, Adam...your alright." he nodded as he got out. He looked around and saw no bad guys in sight, but could see a still concerned look on Julias face. "Im going to get all of you out of here in one piece, I promise." determined as he thought it was now under the strange circumstances the time to give her a kiss. As he leaned over and felt her soft lips touch his. Which he holded for a moment, and then turned around to focus on their escape. It was probably a little cheesy of what he did but either way if she was interested in him or not, at least he tried.

He then morphed into a power ranger, "Green Knight! But then was annoyed by Seths speech, it felt like a teacher disciplining a little kid. Bryan knew what to do. Which he then responded, "Dont you think I know that? Listen, I dont mind facing danger, I would face Necro a hundred times if I could knowing he is stronger than me. Its in my blood to fight. But Im not planning to have you all die just like Kabir, I dont want you all to be in that kind of danger. We are escaping this place, and meet with Zordon. Which by the way Im sure he his hiding things from us, he isnt hundred percent telling us of what is going on here. Then we will think out our next plan of action. For now, we are getting the hell out here...." as he led the way.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile Necro was smirking with an enjoyable look on his face, as he saw his new creation! He had made his scientific minions experiment on the fallen Power Ranger, Kabir. Mutating his body countless ways, making him into a totally different person both inside and out. He wasnt human anymore, he was something else. He looked monstrous, something out of a The Swamp Thing comic book series. Kabir was in a tube of with water filled inside. As it then the water drained from the tank, and then raising the tube upwards for Kabir to move about freely. "Awaken, my new creature!" as Kabir opened his eyes to his new master. "You will do my bidding, and destroy and find out where Zordon is. I have brought you back from death as a new more powerful being. From now forth you will do as I say. You will not go by the name from your past life, Kabir, but you will now be known as Mortok!" as he then turns around to Harusa.
"Ironic how Im using one of their own to kill them all"

"Yes, should prove very interesting to watch the events out fold" an amused Harusa responded.

"Im sensing a disturbance here in my lair....which I know what it is. In any case I will have my new creature ,Mortok, tract down and kill the Power Rangers once and for all!"

Last edited:

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Kabir's sudden death shocked her. His screams of pain still lingered in her mind. She trembled. To think someone close to them would die. And he's a Power Ranger. She bit her bottom lip hard. If Adam's sudden entrance didn't catch her attention, she might have bled.

The barrier was nullified by whatever gadget Adam used. That was none of her concern. She was concerned about their safety, about Kabir's safety. It was hard to believe he was dead, but everyone knew it, and so did Elie.

There was a slight disagreement between Seth and Bryan. There was always some sort of disagreement within the group. It was disheartening. She couldn't bear to hear it anymore.

Elie transformed into her Ranger suit. She could not stand this. "Enough." She said softly but sternly. She walked right behind Bryan, keeping herself calm and steady. No, L. Not here. Cry, complain and scream at home, in your bedroom. Not here. She told herself.

kingdomkey96

"Uhhhh," moaned the thing as it opened its eyes.

"Awaken, my new creature!" commanded an armored being. "You will do my bidding, and destroy and find out where Zordon is. I have brought you back from death as a new more powerful being. From now forth you will do as I say. You will not go by the name from your past life, Kabir, but you will now be known as Mortok!"

"Kabir?" muttered the now dubbed 'Mortok', "That name sounds familiar." Necro's new servant fell to the ground as memories exploded within him. He clutched his head as the pressure of memories pushed against the wall of his minds-causing his brain to throb painfully. Thousands of scenes played out before him ,however, they dissipated just as quickly as they formed . Alas, one memory remained-he was once a Power Ranger. He was once part of a group fighting for a cause he could not remember.

Mortok approached his new master, trying to understand what was going on. As he walked out of the tube, he peered into a little puddle of water that had splashed onto the floor. He saw that a monster was looking directly at him. The monster was very bulky, it was muscular and seemed to have metallic leg attachments which made it taller. The thing was dotted with silver armor which covered its face and parts of its chest, arms and legs. Spikes covered its kncukles, elbows and knees.

Mortok gasped at the sight and was surprised to see that the monster did the same. He studied the image, noticing with confusion that the thing was mirroring him. His eyes which were now yellow, widened upon realisation--he was looking at himself. "How did I become like this?"

The armored began speaking, commanding Mortok's attention once again. "Im sensing a disturbance here in my lair....which I know what it is. In any case I will have my new creature Mortok. Mortok, tract down and kill the Power Rangers once and for all!" ordered Necro, his voice alone being enough to will Mortok to obey him. Somehow, Mortok interpreted Necro's command to be an answer to his question. It was the Rangers that did this to him-they must have betrayed him, transformed him.

With a roar Mortok rushed out the room, his animal instincts and blood lust awaken.

Last edited:

Datomix

Awards
Website
s14.invisionfree.com
Purple Heart Part I: Before The Beginning

7:30 am Thursday May 5 2011

When she had her first glance at the robot, she thought it was some kind of crude joke. The vocal pitch was amusingly high and cheesy, the metal components looked as flimsy and useless as plastic, and the saucer shaped head was just a huge eye sore. Whoever made this thing was undoubtedly on acid. But it was all the fascinating at the same time. for a crap-tastic machine that looked like it was built in the early 90's, the artificial intelligence was way too advanced. It striked her as odd, she was half tempted to rip it's head off and take a peek inside...

"....And that's why you must come with me!!" The robot urged in a child-like manner.

She wasn't really listening, to be honest, she was just completely dumb-founded by the situation.

"...Huh...er...what?"

"No time! I'm sorry but this is rather urgent!"

She was instantly blinded by a bright light, a unexplainable current flowed through her like electricity, before she knew it was on the floor of a unfamiliar environment, a odd, dark, control center.

Chemistry beakers, monitors, and A LOT of shiny buttons...what a odd place...Kylie's first thought was some crazy government experiment. In her eyes, the huge floating head in a tube supported this theory.

"What the hell...?"

"Zordon, This is her, Kylie Bennett."

She slowly stood to her feet, despite the surrealism of the situation. She honestly didn't know if she should run or hide. The robot would be easy to disable, not a problem. The floating head obviously isn't going anywhere, but that was the thing, where the hell is she?

"Thank you, Alpha. Ms. Bennett? Please, take a seat."

With a raised eyebrow, she turned to see a chair had been placed behind her. Without much of a choice, she quietly sat down.

"I can see that you are very confused. I apologize, but this is a very urgent matter, and I am afraid that you could be possibly be one of the only chances at defeating this monstrosity. I am asking you to be the Purple Power Ranger."

She sat silent, even more confused than before. A Power Ranger? Really? This has to be some kind of drug-induced hallucination.

"A...Power Ranger...? Defender of all that is good? Are you serious?" She replied.

"You know of the Power Rangers?"

"I know it's a bunch of bull. I've read of the myths, even seen footage and eyewitness reports. Obviously a hoax. I'd be more inclined to believe in The Loch Ness Monster." She snarled. "So, let me guess. Either I'm on drugs or someone is screwing with me."

"I assure you, no one is 'screwing' with you. And you haven't touched hallucinogens for three years, correct?"
"How did you..."

Suddenly, it was as if the realization had hit her like a train, whatever was going on, it wasn't a prank, but if not a prank. then what?"

"What do you want from me." Kylie nervously muttered.

"Kylie, you could very well be the difference between order and chaos, life and death. If you are to willingly accept your position, a lot will be asked of you, you could be killed at any moment, but it is up to you. Will you risk your life, for the greater good of this world?"

Kylie knew this was the real deal. An opportunity of a lifetime. It's not like her life has any meaning otherwise, no formal education, no money for college, the only person in the world that she has left is a junkie. Maybe, perhaps, this could inspire him, or at least, somehow help him, undoubtedly there was something she could do.

"I want money." She said bluntly. "Just enough to live on for a couple years, and enough put me and my boyfriend through college. Damn economy these days, eh?"

"Under different circumstances, I would refuse, but, I understand your situation, it will be done."

"Fantastic." Kylie murmured with a hint of sarcasm.

"So, I'm pretty sure there's supposed to be a team or something?"

"Yes, of course, they will be here soon, you however, will not. Kylie, I have a very special assignment for you, call it a combination of re-con and undercover work. Until this mission is complete, you must not contact the other Rangers, this is very important, Kylie."

She gave the floating head a glare of skepticism, but ultimately agreed.

"Fine, give me the details."

Alpha walked over to Kylie, handing her a rather large and heave duffel bag.

"Thank you for joining us Kylie, it means a great deal to not only me, but the whole world. Inside the bag contains all the details, information, and equipment you need. Please read carefully and follow the instructions. Methods of contacting me are also available inside. I'm sorry to rush, but Alpha must collect the others. Good luck, Purple Ranger."

And with that, Zordon teleported her back to her apartment.

The Command Center seemed to resume to it's naturally quiet atmosphere, other than the multiple beeping machines.

"Zordon...she won't survive...even if she did know about her past with Necro."

"Every ranger is special, and has a role to play, Kylie is no different."

"Aye yi yi....Sir...I just have this...feeling, that there is something you are not telling even me!" Alpha worriedly pointed out his observation.

"Alpha, you have served with me for years...you must believe me when I tell you...some things are just better left unsaid."

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
Alexwas having a too much fun, hell he was having a blast. There was somethingabout tearing through his enemines that awakened his blood lust. As his fist collidedwith another one of Necro's men, all Alex could do was starting to become giddywith lust. The lust to see them all die, maybe it was Salvatore's influence onhim, but the longer he kept this up the more he was showing his true persona.

"Comeon you filthy bastards! Bring me a challenge!" He said as he tossedanother mook at a wall. Slashes after slashes were heard in the dark hallway asAlex was having more than his combat, it was just that he was always stuckbehind the scenes; it was good to actually get out and taste some action for him.

His funhad been interrupted when he felt the familiar feeling of power rangersmorphing. "Well, there goes my fun." Alex muttered to himself. It wastime for him to meet the rangers, and he knew they really wouldn't be the keento trust him, if they saw him slaughtering low level mooks.

Loweringhis arms, Alex let all the mooks swarm over him and begin there revenge on him.It was like being a punching bag, as the mooks repeatedly beat him like a ragdoll, slashing him with their weapons, through him against walls, back kicks,front kicks, sidekicks, and if he wasn't blacking out he was sure he saw aupside down kick, but then again the world was beginning to spin.

His wasto act like a everyday Joe who just stumbled into the mess he was in, theycouldn't leave him to die, he'd claim he heard screams and came to help, butwas overwhelmed. There was no reason for them to even know he could be a threatphysically.

Alexafter being beaten senselessly was covered in bruises, and cuts and he was surethey had broken a rib or two, but it was worth it as he heard the rangersmaking their way closer. He allowed himself to be picked up, and thrown downanother hallway and into the wall. When his body collided with the wall, Alexwas sure he heard a crack.

"Let'shope this works out." It came out as barley a mutter, but Alex reallyhoped this would work, he couldn't be here long, Necro would sense him, andthen he'd end up dead. The ancient warrior was not a man known for mercy; enemieswere treated worse than normal humans.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
"Im going to get all of you out of here in one piece, I promise."

It was easy for Bryan to say.....He was the one that lunged at Necro despite a forcefield burning him up.....

"Not the smartest tool in the shed, is he?....." Thought Akihito, who held onto Creed's (who was still unconcious) left arm.

After a small negative speech from the constant complainer Seth, whom Akihito seemed to like, Bryan got fired up again.

"Dont you think I know that? Listen, I dont mind facing danger, I would face Necro a hundred times if I could knowing he is stronger than me. Its in my blood to fight. But Im not planning to have you all die just like Kabir, I dont want you all to be in that kind of danger. We are escaping this place, and meet with Zordon. Which by the way Im sure he his hiding things from us, he isnt hundred percent telling us of what is going on here. Then we will think out our next plan of action. For now, we are getting the hell out here...."

That WAS true. Zordon was hiding something.....And if the Rangers didn't confront Zordon, Akihito knew that Creed would....provided they even made it out alive.....

"Easier said than done, Bryan." Akihito says out loud. "Again I'll ask, any ideas?"

Akihio's lived with Creed all his life, so danger was nothing new to him......Bryan called him a 'civilian,' but Akihito preferred 'sidekick.'

Akihito also thought of Adam, the party's mysterious saving grace. Ever since he had came with them to the beach, both him and Creed had sensed something off about him. Revealing himself to be the Black Crimson, or whatever-color-he-was-supposed-to-be Ranger wasn't as big of a shock to the young boy as it had been for the others. (Though he was sure others in the group had similar sentiments) But he found it odd how Adam wasn't imprisoned with them, but was with them when they entered the labyrinth. Somthing was off. Zordon, Adam, even Neecro. They all had things to hide. It was disheartening; And as Akihito notes Elie's oddly nervous expression, he knows that he isn't the only one with questions....
(OOC: Sorry for the short post, but the story's at a bit of a standstill right now....>_>)

Last edited:

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
"We are getting the hell out here now!" as Bryan looked both ways before entering another passage way. The walls were evenly stacked, and looked very old. Sure was made by hand. The place was a labyrinth, so many different routes. Someone could get lost for years with just one wrong turn. Bryan was still concerned about Kabir, "I will be back, and he will pay my friend." Necro was clearly not someone to take on lightly. He has been playing them since day one. To Necro Power Rangers are a joke, it was just like playing a game for him. And who could blame him? He has been having the upper hand since they met. Bryan also felt he had done some bad decisions on his part. He was also someone who could think clearly and take the best course of action. But ever since Kyles death, Bryan hasnt been able to think straight. It was like Necro was in his mind just messing up his concentration. Necros head games were getting to him, but was determined to shake it off. Before he was fighting for himself, but now he was fighting for his friends as well. So he had to take them into consideration first.

Bryan tried to contact Zordon again. This time hopefully their transmission would go thru. "Zordon. This is Bryan, the others and I are currently in Necros lair. We are hoping you can teleport us out or show us the way out." For a moment their was no response, but suddenly he could hear Zordon, but this time the transmission was distorted likely due to the labyrinth walls. But what was strange
was that by the second word his voice changed into an eerie almost robotic and slowed down voice on Zordon.

"POWER..........POWER.......RANGE....GERS.......YOU...MUST....COMP.....PLE-TE....YOUR....MI-MISSION!"

Which suddenly the transmission ended, which Bryan tried to regain communication but with no avail.

All Bryan could think was..."What the hell is going on?...." this was getting crazier by the minute. "Mission? When in blazes where we given a specific mission? Forget a mission, this is survival. We have are in no shape let alone able to fight at this time." Zordon had left them with no way of escape and had to fend themselves on their own.

In any case, they had made their way without any interference. He was sure Necro knew of their escape, but things were too quiet. Suddenly he saw another person being flown into a wall close to them. "Someone beside us...." things were getting to pile up as new characters were being introduced into the mix. Countless people connected into this unknown world that only a certain few knew. Bryan knew not to trust anyone, he was ready to do fend himself off if he had to. Bryan was focused into getting everyone out. All Bryan said was, "Know the way out?" as this new figure could know how to escape this maze.

Last edited:

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net

“Oh, damn it that stung” Alex said to himself as he laidhis body against the wall. At least he didn’t have to fake being injured; hewas sure that after all of this was over, that he would definitely have to goto the hospital.

Turning to his left, Alex saw the power rangers, wellironically some were missing and just by looking in their faces he knew theywere not in the trusting mood. “Thanks Necro, you couldn’t have killed any ofthem after I gained their loyalty.” He thought to himself.

The green ranger, apoched him, but not with words ofconcern, in fact he only uttered the words “Know the way out?” The way hisvoice sounded so confident, yet stern, Alex knew, that this was the new leaderof the rangers.

“Never trust anyone, smart man.” He thought tohimself. For some seconds Alex stared into the leader’s eyes, mostly because hehimself was trying to remember the way he arrived into this tomb of death andpunishment. Then after a couple ofseconds a light bulb went off in his head.

“Yeah, I remember.” Alex said as some blood ran downfrom the corner of his mouth, “Take two lefts down the next hallway, one right,and then go north, that should take you outside.” It was a miracle even Alex rememberedthis; he was pretty banged up at the moment.

He attempted to stand up, but his body wouldn’t allowit and he felt face first into the unforgiving ground. The dirty ground, andhis face moist with his owl blood began to mix making his appearance lookpretty trashed. Alex gave a chuckle to himself as he used his good arm to situp a little bit “Ha-ha if I knew exploring some damn hole in the sand would ofdone this I would of just went home, what’s going on here?” Alex asked staringat the rangers, hoping answers he already knew, well he knew who brought themhere, but the why he actually really didn’t know.

kingdomkey96

Mortok's thoughts were completely transformed into those of an animal. Necro's words had consumed his mind, forcing a single thought to be repeated uninterrupted, "Kill Rangers. Kill Rangers." As he rushed down the labyrinth corridors, a distinct scent entered his nostrils-that of humans. From the range of smells, he could tell that a small group was right around the corner.

"Rangers......"he muttered to himself, veins on his body pulsating with anticipation, with hatred. He crept along the walls, to keep himself unnoticed before peering around a labyrinth wall. The first person he noticed was a long haired teenager who was conversing with a few others. The stinging pain he felt earlier returned without warning, it was the agony of a suppressed memory trying to force its way out.

As he clutched his head, a colour appeared vividly within his mind--green. "Gree......Green Range.......Ranger," he stammered while the pain subsided. "GREEN RANGER!" he screeched suddenly, unable to control his emotions. His lunged from behind the wall towards the man, with the spikes of his knuckles aimed towards the Ranger's throat........moving faster than he ever could have before

"I WILL KILL YOU!"

Lunarmaster54

Awards
"Dont you think I know that? Listen, I dont mind facing danger, I would face Necro a hundred times if I could knowing he is stronger than me. Its in my blood to fight. But Im not planning to have you all die just like Kabir, I dont want you all to be in that kind of danger. We are escaping this place, and meet with Zordon. Which by the way Im sure he his hiding things from us, he isnt hundred percent telling us of what is going on here. Then we will think out our next plan of action. For now, we are getting the hell out here...."
Seth opened his mouth, intent on making a sarcastic barb at their leader when a quiet voice cut across him
"Enough"
It was Elie, transformed and moving behind Bryan. Seth fell silent, now wasn't the time.
The group entered a passageway and it became clear that the place was a labyrinth. Seth wanted to shake his head in irritation. He was beginning to hate these damn things. While they worked to find a way out of the hellish place Bryan tried to contact Zordon, hoping for some success.
"Zordon. This is Bryan, the others and I are currently in Necros lair. We are hoping you can teleport us out or show us the way out."
No response, all was silent. For a moment Seth thought that communication with the floating head was simply out of the question when his voice suddenly filled the area, sounding distorted and slowed down.
"POWER..........POWER.......RANGE....GERS.......YOU...MUST....COMP.....PLE-TE....YOUR....MI-MISSION!
Then it cut out and no matter how many times leader tried he couldn't connect with Zordon again. Seth narrowed his eyes behind his helmet, confused. Mission? the only mission they'd been on was one to have fun at the beach (and obviously that wasn't happening anytime soon. Hell, Seth wasn't sure they'd ever have fun as a group ever again) so what in the world was he talking about?
They kept moving until someone was thrown against a wall right in front of them. Seth clenched his fists, alert. Never again would he trust a surprise twist. He didn't wanna see any new faces, he wanted to see the familiar walls of his room and nothing else. He wanted to think. Most of all, he wanted this day to end.
"Know the way out?"
Seth looked up at Bryan's voice, judging by its stiff and formal tone Bryan was thinking along the same lines Seth was. Although hopefully his thoughts were more 'get my team out of this place' oriented.
“Yeah, I remember.” the boy said, blood running down from the side of his mouth“Take two lefts down the next hallway, one right,and then go north, that should take you outside.”
Seth moved forwards and looked closer at their informant as he fell onto the ground. He sat up a little bit, his arm clearly troubling him.
“Ha-ha if I knew exploring some damn hole in the sand would ofdone this I would of just went home, what’s going on here?
'You and me both buddy' Seth thought with a roll of his eyes. He was about to sarcastically respond when he sensed it.
Bloodlust.
"GREEN RANGER!!!!"
Something came flying at Bryan, something radiating murderious intent and had long claws.
On top of that and it didn't look like he'd be able to react in time...
"I WILL KILL YOU!!!"
"SHIELD!!"
Seth moved, darting forwards and intercepting the attack with his shield as it materialized on his wrist. The force of the attack made Seth slide back a few inches as he pushed forward, shoving the monster away.
"Sword" Seth threw back his other hand, sword appearing in the same bane his shield did.

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
Sighing to himself, Alex finely managed to pick himself;it looked like he’d get out of this without any real back drops, well besidesthe bruises, broken rib, and loss of blood, but besides that he felt like a million bucks!

“GREEN RANGER!” He heard something screen in thedistance, well a short distance, sine whatever it was, had been gaining speedand was approaching them at speeds un-matched.

“Oh f**K my life.” Alex spat under his breath. Todaywas not his damn day.

Alex saw whatever the hell was coming towards them, ithad spikes pointed out from his knuckles, and if his eyes weren’t lying, the thingwas aiming for the leader of the rangers.

“Oh, this day just sucks!” He thought to himself. This was bull, first having tosneak into Necro’s lair, then after letting his ass get handed to him by his mooks, and now some rage filled psychopath was going to kill his targets.

Now he couldn’t really engage the creature, for one reason he was supposed to be a helpless civilian, and on the other hand he was too banged up to really give a proper fight, but he couldn’t let anything happen to the rangers. Salvatore’s orders were to earn their trust, and he really didn’t want to hear the old man’s voice when he told him that Necro had apparently killed some already.

Then again Alex didn’t see their bodies; he just assumed because the others weren’t with them that they had fallen to the ancient warrrior's absolute power, he knew he couldn’t beat Necro so how could they ofeven survived him?

Shaking himself from his thoughts, Alex did the onlything he could think of in a short time. As the thing lunged at the leader of the rangers, his razor sharp spikes glistening on his knuckles, ready to be used as a weapon to end the green ranger’s life. “I WILL KILL YOU!!!” It screamed as it drew closer.

Though his luck seemed to hold better, since one of the other rangers had deflected the attack. "Oh, thank god. I can't stand anymore of sharp metal things" He thought to himsef. He really didn't want to take the hit for the guy. He gave a little laugh to himself, wondering what would of happend if he took the shoot.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
It was just a few hours ago that they were having fun on the beach. Why did it turn out to be like this? Everything was messed up, everything was upsetting beyond words. Just then another person appeared. What was up with this?

She silently stood as he explained the directions to get out here. There was no need to show hostility, not when people were injured. And on that point, there were now two people terribly injured; Creed and this newcomer. And one was gone. She felt dizzy all of a sudden from seeing all the blood and the toll taken on her from everything that had happened.

She watched as Alex tried to stand up properly only to sit back down against the wall. Before even offering a hand, something suddenly appeared, aiming for Bryan and yelling at him. Seth had successfully blocked him, but seriously, what was up with the appearance of random people?

She gulped. Turning to Akihito and Alex, she forced herself to sound alright. "Better be careful!" She said cheerily before taking a stance to fight, waiting for his next move.

Abhorsen

Adam didnt like being in this damn hole, he didnt like his day getting ruined by these constant random happenings and worst of all some new guy.. Alex.. was it. Like it mattered right now. Adam was ready to go home.

"Green Ranger, I WILL KILL YOU!! shouted some.. thing as it lunged from the darkness towards Brian.

Seth shot and activated his shield and blocked. He then activated his sword, it wasnt seconds and Adam was on the assailant. He ran and slid on his feet in a circular motion and slammed the butt of his katana into the things neck, then yelled

"PUNCTURE!!!

with that his swords blade slid in a blinding flash of speed into the assailants neck. This move was a sure hit, if it managed to evade this move (unscathed would be impossible) he would use a more direct approach. Not to mention that Seth was at the ready as well, he was getting out and he would do the Masters will. That would be to protect his new friends.

kingdomkey96

Mortok slammed against something hard, pushing whatever it was backwards and rolling forward to avoid falling flatly. As he rose, it became evident that another Ranger had intercepted the attack and was beginning to summon a weapon. "DON'T GET IN MY WAY!" roared Mortok, "I WANT YOUR THE GREEN ONE FIRST!"

Another human attacked him. This one sliding towards him in an effort to get an opening. He leaped forward, slamming the butt of his sword into Mortok's neck. "PUNCTURE!!!" yelled the Ranger, as the sword's blade elongated. However, Mortok's reaction time was faster than any human, even a Power Ranger.

The sword had barely even pierced through a single layer of his tough skin before Mortok swatted away the attacker with the back of his hand. Mortok watched as his inhuman strength lifted the attacker high into the air. With an angry grunt, he kicked off the floor powerfully, once again trying to sink his spikes into a Ranger.

Abhorsen

Adam was deflected by the creature. The butt of his sword had struck home but the blade had missed. Adam was a bit surprised, he knew his opponent was beyond his own strength, that was going to be a problem. As his blade was deflected the assailant backhanded Adam in his chest and attempted to send him flying, problem was Adam was able to see it coming and he rolled off the blow sending him sliding backwards on his feet and away from the attacker who then kicked off the ground attempting to land his spikes into another Ranger.

Watch out, he is going in for another attack.

Adam saw the other Rangers tense as he yelled, this was bad. Adam had other attacks and some he was sure would hit, problem is would it injure the creature if it did. Adam knew what he had to do, he must use that attack. The only thing he needed was an opening. Adam ran towards Brian and Creed they were liabilities. They were the easiest to kill so he knew they were going to be the attackers targets. Reaching Brians side, and nodding at Seth who stood at the ready to defend his teammates. Adam was in for it, this was going to be a hell of a fight.

you ready Seth?

Lunarmaster54

Awards
"You ready Seth?"
"Sure, i needed something to take my anger out on" Seth replied, voice laced with confidence.
He rushed forwards, hurling his shield at the monster as it tried to claw another ranger. The shield struck its head and bounced off, Seth grinned from beneath his helmet, that HAD to knock it off course at least a little bit.
and a little bit was all Seth needed.
He kept going, sword at the ready as he leapt forwards, spinning around in midair so he could cut downwards and slice this things's head apart like a watermelon gets sliced in half.
There was a reason why this sort of attack was normally named 'helm split'.
Clearly Adam had some sort of plan ready, a plan that required an opening. Openings were Seth's thing. He might not be the strongest or the smartest of the rangers. Or any fighter for that matter. But when it came to creating an opening so another could finish the job Seth shined.
He knew that this sort of simplistic attack wouldn't work for one reason or another but it WOULD distract it...which would make way for Adam's attack.
Besides, Bryan was pretty fried after his gung ho Necro lunge at the energy wall back in the cell, Creed was out, Akhiko wasn't a ranger, Seth didn't know what the hell Julia or Emmet were doing and Seth was closer to the monster that Elie was, if he didn't do this than this battle would drag on FAR longer than need be.
Oh and there's that Alex kid but unless he suddenly turned out to be a power ranger (in which case Seth would start to wonder if EVERYONE and their little brother could become power rangers these days) he wouldn't be much use. Regular humans were like that.

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
Bryan was seriosly injured, his arm was burned to a crisp, and the rest of his body roasted and weakened from the power of the energy field. He was breathing heavily at this point but still able to move about enough for an escape. Sure it wasnt a reaction he should of done but at the moment his anger and aggression took over. None the less, what was done had happened. The new person they encountered didn't seem to be someone aligned with Necro. "Its questionable how he got here, I wont rely 100% on this guy. I will keep my eyes on him. I will put aside the questions on him for now, for the moment we should focus on our escape." he thought cautiously toward him.

Suddenly he felt a presence behind him,
"I WILL KILL YOU!", he yelled. He turned around as he was about to evade the attack but was to damaged and weak to respond. Also the monster was way too fast as well. As he saw directly into his eyes, Bryan saw someone familiar inside. The eyes said it all, the look he gave with those eyes was somebody he knew all to well. Only someone else had gave him that look, someone with knowledge and intel, Kabir! Luckily enough, Seth was able to block the attack, but the monster was too strong for just one power ranger to fight off. "Thats Kabir!" he said to everyone. Which is when their new ally, Adam, stepped up and with the help of Seth were able to fight the monster off momentarily, but for how long was questionable. This was a friend turned foe who Necro got him to be by his side, and right now Bryan, and Creed were too weak to fight off. Knowing maybe it was futile as he knew Necro had acquired him, he tried anyway to convince their friend Kabir, "Kabir dont you know who we are? We are your friends. You are a Power Ranger!" which for a moment he could see Kabir had somewhat responded to what he said for a moment as he stopped. But then resumed on the attack. The only thing to do now were to escape, and get Akhiko, Alex, and the others out of this hell hole. With Adam, and Seth to fight it off, it gave them some time and a head start.

"Adam, Seth. At the moment we are vulnerable to fight as he is way too fast for us. Seems the only way of escape, is too slow him down. Which why Im leaving it up to you both to fight it off, while it will give us a chance to escape. Dont worry, Im sure you both make a great team together, all we need are a couple of minutes. I would also like to thank you for having my back."
he said with optimism. Bryan wished he would be able to fight along side with them, but knew that would be foolish. He had to put pride to the side and focused to get the others to safety. In any case he truly believed they would be ok, just something inside him told him so.

He still had his arm around Creed to help him up for their escape route, he had memorized the instructions that the new person they encountered said. "For his sake, he better be right about this..." he thought to himself as he headed toward the exit.
"Take two lefts down the next hallway, one right,and then go north, that should take you outside.” was what the strangersaid as he took the same route Alex had said to them. Bryan was a bit worried about Adam, and Seth, but knew they could take care of themselves. Bryan was dripping with sweat as blood covered his mouth and his body from his wounds. He didnt look back, only ahead on his path to freedom from this place. He could hear the battle between them as he heard the clash of swords and shields. They reached the final hall as and soon enough he could see light at the end, which was unusually long. "Dont worry pal, we are almost there. As soon as we to Zordon you will heal up right before you know it." he said to his friend Creed for encouragement. For what seemed to be what felt like forever they finally reached the outside world. They got out from the same door they came in, but not mentally the same as they entered. Bryan put down Creed to lay him to rest, as he contacted Zordon once again, "I hope Adam, and Seth are are fine..." as he looked at the underground passage way hoping to see them get out such as they did.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back