• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Power Rangers: The Killing Behind The Crimson Door

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingdomkey96

Omniversally considered a badass.
Mortok was pushed towards the ground as another Ranger launched his shield towards him. The shield impacted with him head on, however, with a THUD it simply bounced off--rolling unto the floor. Still, it was enough to stop him in his tracks.

"Stop......MOVING!" roared Mortok as he regained his balance. The Ranger who had attacked him, continued running with his sword in hand. He spun in mid air, clearly with the intention of slicing at Mortok from above. As the Ranger gained air, he brought his blade down with as much force as he could muster, however, Mortok was unfazed.

He raised his arm above his head so that the blade was neutralised by the silver armor on his body. When the blade clashed with the metal, Mortok outstretched his other hand, grabbing the Ranger's around his wrist. Mortok was ready to fling the Ranger upon the ground when a voice broke his thoughts.

"Kabir dont you know who we are? We are your friends. You are a Power Ranger!"

Mortok looked up at the source as a stinging pain erupted within his mind once again. A sudden pressure pressed against his skull,wanting to burst it open. With a screech Mortok threw the Ranger as far as he could, before falling to the ground--clutching his head in agony.

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
Seth was NOT a happy camper.
In fact he was so unhappy at his situation he was actually using that 'happy camper' saying that he hated so much.
Because come on, being flung through the air at high speeds by the guy who used to be your friend but then got experimented on and morphed into a monster isn't how Seth wanted to be spending his Saturday afternoon. Or any afternoon for that matter.
Luckily he had formed a shaky alliance with a fast moving samauri ranger, who grabbed him and then spun him around before hurling him back at the monster. Damn near ripping his arm out of his socket in the process.
Ahhh the joys of having an alliance.
Seth raised his sword outwards, intending to stab the monster where it would hurt.
"I hope this works"

"Adam, Seth. At the moment we are vulnerable to fight as he is way too fast for us. Seems the only way of escape, is too slow him down. Which why Im leaving it up to you both to fight it off, while it will give us a chance to escape. Dont worry, Im sure you both make a great team together, all we need are a couple of minutes. I would also like to thank you for having my back."
Adam shook his head. A couple of minutes fighting this monster would be like an eternity and now wasn't the time for flashbacks or a sarcastic inner monologue. He needed to stay focused on the task at hand so his new friends could escape.
New Acquaintances could escape.
New....whatever they were to him could escape.
Well, at least Seth could set him up for a combo that would FOR SURE buy them the time they needed...
WHOOSH!!!!!
Of course he couldn't.
Adam jumped up angrily grabbing Seth and then slightshot him back at the monster.
The monster in question was clutching its head in pain on the ground. Convenient.

(OOC: Abs had work so we combo posted. I worked on this post together so clearly I've got permission to PP Adam for this post)

Last edited:

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
"Better be careful."

Those words were an understatement. Akihito keeps a steady grip on Creed's right arm, with Bryan holding Creed's other arm. He actually wanted to help them fight this odd creature, but he had to stay by Creed's side.

Akihito sees Seth and Adam perform a "fastball special" of sorts, with the two boys countering a throw by the monster, apparently named "Martok," by throwing each other towards it.

"Kabir, don't you know who we are? We are your friends. You are a Power Ranger!"

"That....THING....is Kabir?" Akihito thinks to himself. "Either Bryan's telling the truth, or that forcefield fried his brain as well as his body..."

"Adam, Seth. At the moment we are vulnerable to fight as he is way too fast for us. Seems the only way of escape, is too slow him down. Which why Im leaving it up to you both to fight it off, while it will give us a chance to escape. Dont worry, Im sure you both make a great team together, all we need are a couple of minutes. I would also like to thank you for having my back."

Akihito sees Bryan tilt his head in the direction of the supposed (as their directions were given by a creepy stranger) exit. The boy runs, worried for his newfound friends, as well as the unconscious lump of flesh sagging over his shoulder that is his best friend. This was supposed to be a nice trip to the beach, not some dangerous mission. Zordon has a lot to answer for......

"Dont worry pal, we are almost there. As soon as we get to Zordon you will heal up right before you know it."

"Zordon better be talking." Akihito says out loud, dodging a shard of debris that had fallen from the wall. "He has a LOT of explaining to do..."

Eventually, they make it out, as Bryan lays Creed's body on the sandy ground.

"I hope Adam, and Seth are are fine..."

Akihito kneels in front of Creed's face, calmly stroking his friend's hair.

"You won't die.....I'll make sure of it......" Akihito says. "Godfather-Sensei will come home soon, then you'll be all better.....That's right....All better...."

Akihito summons all the will he could muster not to continue talking as he rises up and turns to face their leader.

"Now I know for sure.....You definitely weren't the one who had Creed attacked that day. No way you could be......" Akihito says. "But back to business. When we face Zordon. What will we do? Will we just forgive him as though nothing ever happened? Or will we end up facing him in battle? I have that feeling, like, HE'S the cause of all of this. Somehow, it all comes back to HIM!"

With that, Akihito pounds the sand with his right fist, as an angry grunt escapes his lips.

It was always something.....

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
"Kabir dont you know who we are? We are your friends. You are a Power Ranger!"

There was this feeling which strangled her throat, making Elie silent and feeling the need to claw or punch or simply do something to ease it. But she knew that even if she did, the feeling wouldn't change. She had not even realized that it was their former friend.

"...Im leaving it up to you both to fight it off..."

"What?" She whispered, though it may have been too soft for Bryan or anyone else to hear. She gulped. Was it really alright to leave them behind while the rest ran for safety? But Bryan and the rest were already leaving before she could get some convincing done. She was hesitant, but Seth and Adam seemed adamant in staying. "Come back to us, soon." She said, softly again, and she wasn't able to speak any louder. Not only did she say it to Seth and Adam, she also meant it for Kabir.

Despite knowing that they probably didn't hear it, she ran towards the rest of the group, finally getting out of the sickening darkness. She sat down, beside Creed. Looking at his wounded body, she hugged her knees to her chest.

"But back to business. When we face Zordon. What will we do? Will we just forgive him as though nothing ever happened? Or will we end up facing him in battle? I have that feeling, like, HE'S the cause of all of this. Somehow, it all comes back to HIM!"

Elie buried her face in her knees, holding back tears, trying to get rid of the memories. She needed a hot bath. She needed to lay in her bed. She looked at her watch. She wanted to throw this away. But she needed to know too, if Zordon was lying.

kingdomkey96

Mortok saw from the corner of his eyes that the Ranger he had just flung was being launched towards him. He saw the Ranger's sword glisten slightly in the low light--it's blade aimed directly at his neck. Without realising it, he had gone into survival mode and as a result, the pain in his head was ignored completely and he rolled onto his feet.

Despite his large size, Mortok jumped high into the air almost instantly. He had put all off his power into kicking off the ground so that he would easily clear the incoming Ranger. However, this was not his only intention. He bent his body slightly so that he would curve directly over the Ranger and as a result, make himself 'in line' with the other Ranger present.

As his body rushed towards the Crimson Ranger on a collision course, he outstretched his spiked fist once again--with the desire to impale the boy.

Abhorsen

As Adam released Seths hand and launched him towards the thing holding its head and rocking in place like a insane asylum tenant. He had no intent of fighting whatever this thing.. monster.. whatever it was anymore. He knew he had to get this right, and it seemed like the.. whatever was making it easy for him. Instead of attacking Seth it jumped a distance far longer than Adam deemed necessary. This could work. As the monster jumped from its spot Adam ran up the side of the cave wall, once the thing was within range Adam activated a specialized attack that was meant to level the playing field for attackers like this one. Adam grabbed the hilt of his Katana and clicked the hand guard over three clicks. This specific ability caused Adams speed and strength to accelerate massively for a minute or so. As Adam clicked the guard into slot three he was nearing his run up the side of the wall as high as he could run before falling, Adam kicked off shooting at the monster in a blur smashing the wall in where he kicked off. In one tenth of a second Adam was slamming the flat of his blade into the enemies forehead sending it into a backflip spiral for sure. As Adam sailed some distance through the air after possibly rendering the foe unconscious he spun around and activated his Crimson Blaster and set it to full power/automatic. He then unloaded 67 shots on the ceiling of the cave separating Seth and himself from the whatever it was suppose to be with a massive cave in. Nearing the ground he backflipped in the air and landing on both feet he slid backwards about six feet before coming to a stop and clicking the guard back to zero.

There, that should keep that.. monster out of our hair. Lets get back to the others. I am done playing around and playing hide and seek in this smelly ass cave. Lets go.

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
There, that should keep that.. monster out of our hair. Lets get back to the others. I am done playing around and playing hide and seek in this smelly ass cave. Lets go.
Seth nodded in agreement and the duo looked over at the rocks separating them from the monster. Silently the two began to walk, down the long dark tunnels and towards the exit.
"Zordon...if things weren't so messed up right now i'd probably complain about him playing favorites. You've got all of these cool moves and such....we have a shield, a sword and a dream" Seth sighed as he demorphed in a flash of light.
"Take two lefts down the next hallway, one right,and then go north, that should take you outside" that stranger had said. Outside....
Sunlight and fresh air...Seth could hardly wait! He was sick and tired of caves and mansions and indoors in general. Oh and death. That was starting to piss him off too.
'There's so many things pissing me off lately i'm gonna have to carry around a list just to keep track of it all' Seth thought with a shrug 'now what to call it.....a list of all these things irritating me....grinding my gears...hey...'
"I think we're almost out" Adam remarked, jerking Seth out of his musings. Seth nodded as they continued north. He could see the light at the end of the tunnel. A tunnel that was (of course) longer than the ones they had been following so far. Adam and Seth continued to walk until finally they were out. Seth scrunched up his eyes as the sunlight (the sweet sweet sunlight) struck them. He let out a contented sigh. Free at last.
He looked around at his friends. They were okay! Pissed off looking, weary, haunted and sick looking mind you, but okay none the less!
Seth and Adam exchanged a glance and then walked off in opposite directions. Adam to a patch of sand (he demorphed and was a few feet from the group) and Seth to sit down next to Elie (who had her face buried in her knees) and Creed (who was still completely out of it)
"You okay?" he asked her, concerned.
His eyes looked over Creed. He hoped they got to Zordon quickly so the guy could be healed.
and so the floating head could explain himself. Explain what was happening and what would happen next.
'I didn't sign up for this shit so i could be lied to' he thought darkly. Unbidden Necro's words fluttered back to them. From their first meeting.
"He must like sacrificing you all like the pawns you all are"

Last edited:

kingdomkey96

Mortok was surprised. The Crimson Ranger had begun to run up the side of a wall--clearly not taken aback by Mortok's sudden leap. Then without warning he shot towards Mortok with speed and strength much faster than he had previously shown. The Ranger blurred towards him, with his weapon at the ready. Mortok could follow his attacker's movement and see what his intentions were, however, this did not mean that he could counter.

There was no way that he could move out of the way, no way that he could swat away his foe. However, without any mental commands, his body insured that it was protected. There were three metal dots on his forehead and each of them stretched to the others forming an unbreakable armor. As the butt of the Ranger's kantana rammed against his skull, he felt nothing.

Even as he was hurtled to the ground, the metal on his body began stretching and joining each other, protecting him from the slightest bruise. He heard shots go off and rubble beginning the fall--crashing into the ground with tremendous force. Some boulders even fell upon him but sure enough, nothing penetrated his armor.

Without warning though, his body shut down--just getting used to its own power apparently. He closed his eyes reluctantly, unable to believe that he didn't make even one Ranger bleed. However, he knew that another opportunity would come soon enough.

Last edited:

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
Sweat dripped from his forehead to his cheek. The wait for his friends Adam, and Seth felt like an eternity. All he could see from down the secret passage on the ground was darkness with a little bit of light from the wooden fire sticks that were hanging from the walls. Bryan was still surprised about his friend Kabir being a transformed into a monster, but he wasnt going to give up hope on him. He couldnt take the wait anymore, as he was about to lunge himself into battle, "Even tho Im in no shape to do battle, I cant just stand here!" as he ran it from his head. He was about to lunge himself into battle, but then saw his friends come back safely! "Glad to see yall unscathed, you guys did great" as he shook each others hands in relief. Bryans battle wounds were still at their peak of harmful pressure but he would be ok.

"Alright guys, time to teleport to the command center, get healed up, and get some questions answered!" as he got his morpher ready to beam to their location. Adam included, he had a morpher after all as well. As soon as they arrived, Bryan could see their was something wrong. It was quiet....too quiet. He looked at Zordon to which he seemed to have a angry dissapointed look on his face. He gave a cautious look to the others hinting about their current setting, and situation. Alpha was acting like usual, but a bit deceptive, as the mechanic robot lunged quickly to Creed to get him back to recovery. The Command Center had far superior technology to where they could have a battle damaged Creed healed up way faster in no time.

"Glad....to see you all are back...." he said showing little or less emotion. "We are not all back Zordon as you can see....Kabir is gone. Necro turned him into a monster" "What is up with this guy? He his acting different than before. He is not acting like his usual self, or could he be actually showing his true self at this moment..." he thought in his mind as he looked straight at him without blinking.

"Yes, that is a tragic thing that happened. I am sad, I want to cry. I want to take a shit now.....But I cant. WHATTHEbonk!!.
Necro has more wins than me..." it was like the dissapointment got to his head, and couldnt hold back what he just said. He had to let his frustrations out.

Bryan was in disbelief. He couldnt believe what he was hearing.

Zordon coughed a bit, and tried to maintain his composure. "He is dead, but being reborn comes a second life. With a new life comes great wisdom. Kabir is in the fight of his life right at this moment, but dont worry rangers. I am sure Kabir will persevere."

Now those last words were something the Zordon they knew would say. But what was up with that other wierd, and tasteless comment?

Bryan went ahead and spoke up from what everybody wanted to ask, "Cut the BS, Zordon, what is going on here?! Also, you never spoke about a mission until we went inside that secret door. What mission, are you exactly talking about!"

Zordon gave a laugh like something he coulnt hold back as it brought back memories from his past, "Seems you guys received a message I sent out about 10,000 years ago which was now recently received......."

Bryan was a bit baffled by what he said, "Why would he send a message from the past that would be received a thousand years to the future?"

Zordon spoke up, "Well, that was way before I was trapped in this dimension I am in now. Where I was a warrior fighting on earth, which shortly before I got casted off into this state that I am in before you. It has no relevance for now...."

Bryan was still skeptical about his response, but let it slide for later, as he had other things to focus on.

"Creed and yourself are healed. That transformation Necro gave Kabir would have exhausted him for at least close to a day, to which he would need time to gather his energy. So you all would have nothing to worry about now....Now I have to focus on other matters at the moment."

As they were then teleported in a rush by Zordon, as if they were being kicked out of someones house indirectly. "All Bryan got out of it was more questions...." Bryan didnt need to say anything, he could see from everybodys face that they were thinking the same. He could see everybody was stressed out, and tired of all the constant fighting. To which Bryan had an idea, "Guys, I know this may not be the proper thing to do, but I think we deserve an off time like we planned to do. It should give us time to relax, and think this out as a team. As it seems Zordon didnt give us much information to work with. So....I was thinking, the school is throwing a party at night. I say we go and have our minds cleared for a while. What do yall say?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of the most if not the most powerful being in the universe was not at full strength at the moment. But in his current state could still mop the floor with the best. As he rested from his throne chair looking down at his apprentice. "Mortok..you let them get away! How could you let that happen. I gave you part of my power, you were specifically told to kill them off." as he got up and gave a backhanded hand attack at his face. No matter...I want you to take human form, and track them down for me..."

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net

The moment the others escaped the cave, Bryan activated something in his Morpher. A bright light.....

Akihito's eyes blinked rapidly in order to adjust.

Some odd Technological area. In the center, a floating head-tube-thing. That must have been the 'Zordon' that Creed had told him about.

An odd-looking robot came up to Akihito. Akihito tried to shoo it away, but one of the othrs told him that the robot was called Alpha.

"Oh, it's just a flesh wound. Ai, yai, yai. You kids always get yourselves hurt. Let me take care of it. I'll make him better in no time!"

He was hesitant, but he decides to let the robot perform it's function, getting up to stand next to Bryan.

-----------------

"Oooohhh....."

Creed struggled to open his eyes.

He tried to sit up, only for the first thing he sees, Zordon's little helper, to usher him to lay back down.

"No, no, no! Not just yet! I have to make the bandage!" Alpha shouts.

"Where are the others?" Creed asked emotionlessly.

"Zordon is talking to them now in the Main Chamber; Your'e in the Medical Ward." Alpha says. "The Rangers brought some strangers witrh them. Is one of them yours?"

"Yeah." Creed says, laying back down on what he thinks is a bed. "Akihito, my friend. Any others I'm clueless about."

"Hmmm....You were lucky." Alpha says. "Nobody's ever survived a head-on attack from an enemy un-morphed and live to tell about it.....Especially Necro of ALL things."

"Hmph." Creed snorts. "I have things to do...and revenge to exact. No space alien in red spandex is going to take my life....."

Alpha rolls next to the bed, a wite cloth hanging from his right hand. (pincer?)

"A hateful heart isn't the healthiest of lifestyles, y'know." Alpha says. "Turn on your'e right side, please."

As Creed turns oin his side, he lets out another undignified snort.

"I can't believe I'm being lectured on Human emotions by a Robot!" Creed says. Data from Star Trek: The Next Generation this abomination was not.

"Hey, I was talking to Humans while you were still an apple in your mother's eye!" Alpha says, as he applies the bandage to Creed's arm, positioning it to engulf the entire wound. "But I know how it feels. I've seen people consumed by revenge before....It's tragic, really."

"Can the motivational speeches, Alpha." Creed says. "Now do you mind telling me why Zordon's been sending us around like lab rats?"

"Um......Your wound's all patched up!" Alpha says, a defensive tone in his voice. "Necro almost cut your vein. It took some doing, but your'e arm will be good as new with a day's rest. And no more bravado! That arm'll fall off if something like this happens again!"

Creed understood that Alpha was just trying to be nice. He didn't sense any evil in the android's tone. Pressuring him was useless.

Soka sits up from the bed, as he lets out a stressful sigh.

"You aren't gonna tell me anything, are you?" Creed asks.

"Nope. I can't. Zordon's orders." Alpha says. "I wish I could; I really do."

Part of Creed wanted to mangle this thing until it squeaked the info out; like a pinata. But the smart part of him knew better. Alpha was just Zordon's help. If anyone was to tell him anything, it would be the head honcho himself. Creed was being too hard on the little guy.

"Sorry for the coldness." Creed says, doing his best to avoid the android's gaze. "I'm just....not used to the mushy talk."

"Oh, I'm used to it...." Alpha says, rolling closer to Creed. "Just remember that you have friends now. There's no need to be a lone wolf."

"Hmph."

-------------

"Glad....to see you all are back...."

This supposed leader of the Power Rangers didn't look happy to see them. Something was off.....

"We are not all back Zordon as you can see...."

"Yes, that is a tragic thing that happened. I am sad, I want to cry. I want to take a shit now.....But I cant. WHAT THE bonk!!. Necro has more wins than me..."

Akihito launches a silent look at Bryan, who has the same reaction. What the f**k was he just hearing? 'Has moree wins' is NOT something Akihito expected a 10,000-year-old whatever-Zordon-was to say. That's something he'd read in 'Vogue' or something....

"He is dead, but being reborn comes a second life. With a new life comes great wisdom. Kabir is in the fight of his life right at this moment, but dont worry Rangers. I am sure Kabir will persevere."

THAT made more sense for a......'thing'....of Zordon's age. But then again, This was Akihito's first time meeting him, so there was no point in judging the man.

"Cut the BS, Zordon, what is going on here?! Also, you never spoke about a mission until we went inside that secret door. What mission, are you exactly talking about?"

Good question.

"Seems you guys received a message I sent out about 10,000 years ago which was now recently received......."

"Why would you send a message from the past that would be received a thousand years to the future?"

Zordon was hiding something. And he had no intentions on telling the Rangers anything.....

"Well, that was way before I was trapped in this dimension I am in now. Where I was a warrior fighting on Earth, which shortly before I got casted off into this state that I am in before you. It has no relevance for now...."

"Creed and yourself are healed. That transformation Necro gave Kabir would have exhausted him for at least close to a day, to which he would need time to gather his energy. So you all would have nothing to worry about now....Now I have to focus on other matters at the moment."

Another light.

Akihito found himseelf and the others outside Zordon's establishment of operations.

He looks around to find Creed, immediatly jumping into his arms.

"Soka!" Akihito says, squeezing his friend in a happy hug. "Don't scare me like that again!"

"Oh, please." Creed says with a knowing smile. "Can the waterworks. I'm alive. That's it."

The others were obviously surprised at Akihito's enthusiasm, but Creed didn't care.

"Guys, I know this may not be the proper thing to do, but I think we deserve an off time like we planned to do. It should give us time to relax, and think this out as a team. As it seems Zordon didnt give us much information to work with. So....I was thinking, the school is throwing a party at night. I say we go and have our minds cleared for a while. What do yall say?

"Hmph." Creed says. "Why not. I'm in no hurry to go home. What about you, Akihito?"

"Sure!" Akihito says. "As long as there aren't any secret passages under the school! We've done enough exploring!"

-------------

All Harusa could hear was Necro scolding the new monster. Looks like they got away. Not surprising. Anybody that could sneak into his (rather obvious) secret lair was bound to be resourceful. But how the hell did they get out?

"Hey, uh, when your'e done in there I thought we could discuss the new plan!" Harusa shouts. "My men are gettin' antsy! Plus uh, have ya got anything ta drink in here? I'm thirsty!"

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
As Alex saw the leaderof the rangers ready to teleport away his eyes had taken up a form of surprise,mostly to fool the rangers of his unknown knowledge of their power, but mostly becausehe was ahead of his plans now, he had no idea that things would go this fast injust one meeting, then again in truth it felt like it took months just to getto this point.

"Teleport what?!" Alex managed to choke out, but just like that hewas whisked away from the transporter thanks to the other rangers.

To say he was surprised would be an understatement. The ranger’s base waswithout a doubt a wonder in modern science, even if it was alien to the earthitself.

Alex had landed on the ground roughly from the transport, he had no idea howto land since he wasn't an experience ranger in the field of transporting, andnevertheless his injuries didn't help either.

As he stood up, Alex felt a power that made his blood run cold, the fear wasportrayed on his face visibly, eyes widened in shock, hands shaking with uncontrollablenerves that were being sent from his brain.

In front of the youth was Zordan, one of the most powerful creatures he hadever heard of, and even if he wasn't in front of him physically, just seeinghad shaken him to the core. It was that his nerves finely got the better ofhim, and Alex began to cough up blood violently. His wounds were still bad, notenough to be fatal, but it was enough for Alex to be in horrific pain.

"I.......I...." He was having trouble finishing his words, in facthis hearing was fading as well, and he couldn't even hear the green ranger'srage at his mentor.

Alex's vision was now starting to blur, and his legs began to shake underthe weight of his own body. He opened his mouth to try to ask for some helpagain, but all that came out was a pathetic attempt at help. After that, Alex'sworld went dark; his body just couldn't take it anymore.

The youth collapsed onto the ground not moving an inch, the only sign oflife was the rigid, shallow breathing coming from his body. Even as he laid on thecold floor amongst the ranger’s feet, Alex was glad at least he hadn't had any Identification,or nothing that could trace anything back to him, just the cloths on his back.

kingdomkey96

Mortok awoke slowly. As he opened his eyes he realized that he was in a different part of the structure, in Necro's own 'throne room' it would appear. He looked up towards his master with a strange sensation of fear--fear that was being implanted in him somehow. As Necro rested on his throne chair looking down at his apprentice he began to speak, "Mortok..you let them get away! How could you let that happen. I gave you part of my power, you were specifically told to kill them off." As he got up, he aimed a backhanded hand attack at Mortok's face. " No matter...I want you to take human form, and track them down for me..."

The beast could feel his instincts to retaliate emerging, yet somehow those emotions were killed. "How...how do I turn back?" he grunted, trying to hide the conflict going on within himself. Necro rose from his chair slowly and approached Mortok. "Change," he commanded, flicking his finger in Mortok's face. The beast flew backwards and as he fell to the ground, the metal on his body began shattering, his muscles disappeared, his body shrunk and he turned human again...

The change was not only physical but also mental. He could feel his rage disappearing, he could feel his rationale-his intelligence-returning. However, he was still cold, it was as if warm feelings were impossible to exist. This was well reflected by the paleness of his skin and the blackness of his eyes.

Necro raised his hand, summoning a black light which wrapped itself around 'Kabir.' His vision was hidden but soon the light fizzed away in tiny particles, revealing that he was in a different location. Necro spoke to him mentally, "You will be unable to use the power of 'Mortok' for a while. "The Rangers should be around this area. Track them down and.....KILL THEM WITHIN A WEEK!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back