• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Power Rangers: The Killing Behind The Crimson Door

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Abhorsen

Adam looked on as a few of his 'friends' got excited about the map. He thought that these guys werent all that bad, he still wasnt sure about friendship that was still to be decided, but they were nice people. They were kinda starting to resemble a family, something he no longer had... He still had the Master but he wished he had more.. Maybe they would.. NO.. he was fooling himself. No One except the master cared about him anymore. He decided to tag along if they would let him

Hey,would you guys mind if I tag along. I have never been on a treasure hunt.said Adam cheerfully.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Julia ran out of the water, excited. She tiptoed over the guys' shoulders to see what they were looking at. Wish I were taller! She thought, craning her neck to see what was going on. A treasure map! She had secretly wished the chest could've been filled with something else though. Like, rare gems. Or gold. Or both.

As she got the water off her hair, she peered at the map. "Ohhh, maybe we'll find something valuable. Or, or, a lost city. Or, or, some dead pirates!" Noticing she was getting just a little too excited, Julia giggled sheepishly, but nodded. "So...where is it?"

kingdomkey96

Omniversally considered a badass.

Kabir looked on in interest as Bryan broke open a strange chest that he had discovered.

"Its a map! Looks real old as well. Theres an X marked on it....and not very far from it, says Laguna beach! It must be not very far from here. I say we go in for a treasure hunt!"
Bryan told them all excitedly. Kabir smiled as he saw the excitement of the others even if he did feel it was stupid. He stepped out of the water as his teammates echoed similar responses of agreement.

"Sounds like fun, doubt we'll find anything though," Kabir called out to the others. " Can I see the map?" he asked Bryan, as he pushed past Seth. Before Bryan could respond, Kabir took the parchment from his hands and began to study it. "Oh?" Kabir said in fake astonishment, " The 'treasure' seems pretty close." He raised a finger, pointing to the general direction of the supposed treasure, "Looks like we head over there."

"You can have this back Bryan," said Kabir as he handed back the map. " Ay mateys, let's go."

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
While Elie was swimming further in the sea and floating on the water as she looked up at the blue sky, she heard a faint voice from back in the group. She looked at the rest of the group who were huddled together to see something. She swam back to peek as well.

From what she’s heard from everyone, it seems like there’s a treasure hunt now. “What luck to find a treasure map!” She said excitedly.

"Ohhh, maybe we'll find something valuable. Or, or, a lost city. Or, or, some dead pirates!"

Elie laughed and realized Danny was pointing to the treasure. “Well then, let’s get going!” She said. She didn’t really care about the treasure itself, but she was more interested in looking for it with the entire group. She smiled to herself.

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
Hey,would you guys mind if I tag along. I have never been on a treasure hunt

"Sure you can come along, the more the merrier..."
he said still keeping his eye on him. He could feel he was thinking on something important, but the question was what.

"No shit Kabir....thanks for pointing out the obvious. Maybe you can also point out where batman hides his hockey pants as well." he said sarcastically toward him with a smirk.

He looked at Creed, "He seems excited, kinda out of character...I know he hides his true feelings inside. Kinda nice." He looked at the others. "Seth and the twins seems to be in good spirits, I would say the cheerful bunch of the group."

As he looked at the map more closely, something was different. He could see very small symbols, which werent recognizable at all. As if maybe it was a different language perhaps.

"Now lets get this show on the road!" he said as they marched forward. Amusingly enough, Julia was still on Bryans mind as he glanced at her from distance. "Dang..she is really attractive. Hmm...whether to pursue or not. Im not usually like this over a girl, they usually come to me. Its just not her looks that got me thinking about her. Its her fierce womanly attitude as well. Im going do it, cant pass on this. But got to wait for the right time for the approach." They were heading more to an obscure area where less and less people were circling around to the point there was no one around but them as they entered a deserted part of the laguna behind a huge rock. "X marks the spot guys, lets get to digging." as they dug out the sand out of the way. A metal surface could then be seen. The more they uncovered, it could finally be seens that it was a door on the ground to an entrance to somewhere. Bryan pulled back the chain that was attached and opened it. "Hmm...very interesting. Well in any case lets see where this takes us." He said curiously.

Last edited:

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Bryan and the group walk towards an obscure area of the beach, with Creed walking right next to Bryan. (It wasn't deliberate....Creed was still uncomfortable around his mortal enemy.) Creed keeps his hands in the pocket of his swimming trunks, staying silent throughout the walk.

He notices the expression on Bryan's face. He was preoccupied with something. Creed sees Bryan's eyes dart to the southeastern corner of the group, where Julia just happened to be standing.

"Of course." Creed thought to himself.

Cred turned his head to see Akihito walking with Elie, talking with her the whole time on a variety of subjects such as the cutest boys in school, favorite pasttimes, etc. Creed was happy that Akihito had made a new friend.....Not that he made great lengths to show it, however.

"X marks the spot guys, lets get to digging."

The group rushes in to dig the area that Bryan pointed out.

Creed figured he might as well make a good impression and start digging as well.

While digging, (Avoiding accidentily hitting Seth with a mound of sand that zoomed past his head, landing right next to Akihito, who covred his head to dodge it) Creed's mind was focused on Bryan. He didn't expect this. He expected him and Bryan to fight more than they had, not become psuedo-friends.

Maybe Creed was reading too much into it.....Or perhaps he considered Bryan a friend. All of these thoughts, plus an uneasy feeling in the pit of his stomach, served to only annoy him more.

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
The group walked towards the treasure site, talking amoungst themselves as they walked. Well most of them. From where he was Seth noticed that Bryan kept glancing back in Julia's general direction which meant that his mind was on a different kind of treasure
'hmph, listen to me, comparing love and treasure like some sort of hallmark card' Seth thought with a roll of his eyes. Not that Seth could really say much on the matter if his own steadily growing romantic non-teammate like thoughts and feelings towards Elie were anything to go by. Cute AND she was one of the most cheerful members of the group. Plus he felt a strange protectiveness come over him when she was thought of...it was a little weird on top of all of that they got along easily..
Speaking of that.....
What in the world was he doing just silently walking and musing and making cheesy puns?? He COULD be over there using this time to chat with Elie. Like Akihito was doing. Look at him go, chatting with her about all sorts of subjects not a care in the world.
Hey wait a minute....
Seth maneuvered himself over to where they were chatting and after a moment joined the conversation at the first opportunity. He smiled inside as the conversation the trio was having seemed to go well. Not only could he talk to Elie but at the same time he could make a friend in Akihito as well! And you can't have too many friends after all.
Eventually they all made it to the site where the X was marked and got digging. The digging was mostly uneventful (unless you count dodging a mound of dirt, thanks to Creed, by the skin of his teeth as an event) and then finally they seemed to have hit something. A door in the ground...
"Leave it to US to find a hidden door in the ground" Seth cheerfully quipped

Last edited:

kingdomkey96

"No shit Kabir....thanks for pointing out the obvious. Maybe you can also point out where batman hides his hockey pants as well," Bryan stated with a smirk. On a different day, Kabir might have responded 'appropriately' but he was in too much of a good mood to argue. With a deep sigh, he followed the others-habitually observing them.

"I see Bryan's taken an interest in Julia," he thought to himself. Reading people's behavior was child's play to him, so it was quite obvious to him that Bryan was infatuated with her. Unable to resist the urge, he chuckled to himself, well aware that the others would find that queer.

As the group walked further, the number of other beach-goers dwindled around them. Eventually they arrived at a deserted spot which was behind a large rock."X marks the spot guys, lets get to digging." The others obeyed, frantically digging towards the supposed treasure. After a short while it was apparent that there was something there. A shiny surface was first seen which, after some more digging, was revealed to be a door.

Kabir was genuinely surprise as he saw Bryan pull it open. "A hidden structure? Built below this loose of sand?" he thought to himself amazed, "Who or what made this?" He nodded in agreement after Bryan stated,"Hmm...very interesting. Well in any case lets see where this takes us."

Kabir himself had many questions about why this was built and more importantly how it was built. "After you long haired-san," Kabir said to Bryan challengingly before muttering inaudibly, "Please let us not find any more dead teammates."

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Elie was having a lot of fun, and she couldn't hide it. To think that they'd be on a treasure hunt now! It's more than she expected. She had a small skip as they walked to the place pointed in the map. Akihito had come and started a conversation with her, and it seemed like they both shared a common love for cooking and they started talking about other things.

Seth joined the conversation soon after and Elie probably had to admit that this was one of the best things she's ever experienced. She truly felt like she belonged.

"X marks the spot guys, lets get to digging."

Everyone started digging. Well, actually Elie was kind of playing with the sand until she noticed the sand that nearly hit Seth. She laughed, getting back to digging properly. There was a door. She was actually sort of nervous. What was beneath that? Still, she was excited.

It looked like Bryan was going to go first. "...Be careful!" She couldn't help but say. What if there was some weird sea creature living under? Or an underground hideout for gang members? Or some weird secret thing that the government is hiding? She couldn't hide the concerned look on her face as she imagined all sorts of things. She had a habit of standing closer to someone when she was nervous and usually it was Emmet, but he wasn't near her at the moment so she unconsciously stood closer to Seth.

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
In a sky scrapper building, two men stood in front of a large TVwatching the rangers dig, and soon as they found the hidden structure one ofthe men gave a chuckle. The older of the two men, looked to be around forty-six,while the other looked to be seventeen, or eighteen. They had been watchingthem for a while now, since the little fight between rangers at the school, tothem arriving at the beach. What they were watching for was unknown to theyounger man though.

Speaking of the youth, he wondered how they were actuallywatching this feed anyway. "So old man..." He began gaining the elderman’s attention. "What, did you buy out Google earth or something?"He asked in a sly tone.

"No one likes a smartass Alex." Salvatore said to theboy. While he was talented, Salvatore could never get over the kid's need toalways have a smart mouth.

Raising his hands in defense, Alex just gave a little smirk andsaid. "Alright, alright, no reason to go all shadows on me." Looking ashe watched the leader go first into the barried away passage."So.......you gonna kill em?" He asked bluntly.

"No, there no threat to my plans as of yet. In fact if theycan't handle that unstable warrior, then they'll never be a problem atall." Cryptic as always, but Alex never was one to speak in mystery.

"So your letting Necro handle them? Isn't he a little, yaknow out of there league? Last time I checked, the man was walking deathmachine. Alex had heard many stories of this warrior, and he knew enough thatthese new power rangers where no match for him. Hell, at the end of the day,Alex questions if he would even be able to survive a fight with Necro at fullpower.

Walking away from the screen, Salvatore stood looking out at thewindow and looked over the entire city, the view had really been enchanting, itwas almost a shame it would al burn one day. "Necro had always been a wisewarrior; don't let his ruthless fighting distract you from the truth Alexander."Salvatore said with his normal cold tone, but Alex knew by the man using hisfull name, he had crossed some invisible line.

"Fine whatever." He said leaning against a nearbywall. "So what’s my whole deal in this then? You don't want them dead, yetyou still want them to engage Necro in combat. What’s your game plan old man?Alex said matching his "Father's" cold tone.

Sighing for what seemed like the tenth time today; Salvatorelooked back at his "Son" and explained his mission to him. "Yourmission is to just get close to them, most them won't trust you at first, mostlikely the leader and his rival will be the least likely to allow you to getclose."

"Here comes the predictions" Alex thought in his head. Then again, Salvatore was always right, he's the one who taught Alex eveything he knows now.

"Necro is just there to make them stronger, and don't evenbother asking why I need them stronger because you'll never get it out ofme." Salvatore said directing his finger at the youth.

"Bastard" Salvatore thought, he really was gettinggood at holding his tongue.
Looking back at the screen he continued his speech. "Getclose to one of the woman, I don't care which one, whoever shows interest workon them. I'll tell you the next stage of the plan then." Alex alreadySalvatore was done talking so he made his way to leave the room, but before hegot far he heard Salvatore's voice again.

"Oh, and Alex” Salvatore Began.

Turning his body around Alex looked at Salvatore wondering whatelse he needed to know.

"I saw what you did in that police station back in Texas.No more bodies." Salvatore said. Alex knew this was a warning; he didn’tneed attention brought on the lad.

Laughing to himself a little, Alex began to think that Salvatorehad his hands in almost anything; he'd be foolish to think he wouldn't know."As you wish old man." He said as he made a gesture of understandingwith his hands.

Shaking his head, Salvatore watched the boy walk out of theroom. "Always a trouble maker." He thought to himself as he turnedback towards the screen to stare at the power rangers. He had already enrolledAlex in the local high school, gotten him his own apartment, and sent over faketranscripts from past schools, just to make sure everything looked right. Allhe had to be concernd about was how Alex's actions would play out.

As Alex made his way down the hall, his mind was thinking aboutthe new power rangers. By what his intelligence gathered for him, there hadbeen Soka Creed, the brown Ranger, Emmet Hikawa, the yellow ranger, KabirDhanraj, the silver ranger, Seth Parker, the black ranger, Julianne-MarieElizabeth Testarossa, the red ranger. "Damn long ass name." Hethought to himself over his own thoughts. Elie Hikawa, the teal ranger, KylieBennit, the purple ranger, Adam Valentine, crimson ranger, and Bryan McCaine asthe green ranger, and leader. Once again Alex wondered how the old man knew anyof this.

"Holy shit, looks like I got my work cut out for me."Zordan had really spared no souls this time around. Then only getting five likelast time did sound stupid. It'd be a challenging fight if he decided to fightthem all at once, if they weren’t strong enough to beat Necro, than Alex feltconfident he could at least hold his own against all of them. Either waythough, Salvatore had warned him against that. His mission, was to get close tothem, and that was all for the moment.

When Alex reached the ground floor where he parked his motorcycle,the youth made his way to his new apartment. Thank god the place had its ownparking garage, because he'd be damned if he'd have to ditch his ride. All hedid when he got to his apartment, was shave what little stubble he had from amonth of not shaving, shower, and change his cloths, after that he made his wayback outside.

"So, what do I do now?" He thought to himself, hecouldn't just find the power rangers as of now; they'd been treasure hunting,or whatever the hell the old man said. Salvatore could really bore him attimes.

Deciding to just take a walk around the city, Alex locked up hisapartment, and started to make his way into the city, maybe if he was lucky,he'd run into a power ranger after they were done with whatever the hell theywere doing.

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
Prisoners

Bryan entered the hidden pathway uncertain if any dubious hidden attacks might come their way. He was prepared for what was up ahead. The pathway led them to a ancient hallway ruin. There were little baskets hanged on the walls which has wood in it with fire burning to lightened the path. Theyre were many different pathways to take, if they didnt know any better it seemed someone could get lost in this place for years. "I hear something in the distance..." it seemed the certain pathway they took led them to hear someones voice which was very faint at first. The closer they got they now heard two voices in the distance. Both were somewhat familiar with haunting similarity. But could not yet make out what it was until they were able to get closer. Bryan moved cautiously closer, using stealth tactics to his advantage. Whoever this people were they sure are hidden from the outside world.

"Seems we got a third party involved in the mix..." said Necro.

"Well..who is it?" asked Harusa with curiosity.

"He is an old foe, we go back to ancient times. I sense his presence, as he senses mine. This should provided interesting effects which I know he is after what Im also after as well." Necro smirked.

Bryan heard the convo, as he then peeked from a corner in the distance as they were on Necros lair!! Of all the places they could have gone they had entered the pad of the most villainous creature the ever lived! But this was all a coincidence right????

Necro smiled as he turned around, seemed the mice or should I say pawns, have taken the bait. Soon Necros dark energy took hold of the room and burnt out the fire that lit it. A couple of seconds of silence in the darkness then took hold. "We are in deep now....bonk..." Bryan muttered but got ready to give it his all." Then a burning fire rose around Necro, surrounding him, which lit up again the once dark room. "HAHAHA, you fools! Time to have fun....." Which what felt and looked like a gust of wind but really was Necros rushed toward them so fast that they werent even able to transform into there Knight suits. Bryan felt a powerful blow hit his neck, knocking him out unconscious.

Bryan opened his eyes, it was a blurry site at first but then became clearer. He saw that they were in a energy cell of some kind, like a prison. What the hell just happened? we went from having a nice day to being locked up from the most powerful person in the universe right now" He was lying on the floor, as he then stood up to see the others. "Good to see yall in good spirits..." he said sarcastically.

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
Seth's good mood slowly but surly ebbed away as the rangers moved down the hidden passageway, he had a bad feeling. A VERY bad feeling. Somehow he doubted there would be treasure at the end of this tunnel. For the second time in two days Seth found himself in a abandoned hallway. Hopefully this wouldn't become a habit.
"I hear something in the distance" Bryan whispered as they went down one particular pathway. As they walked and got closer the voice got louder and louder.

"Seems we got a third party involved in the mix..." That was Necro.
"Well..who is it?" Seth didn't recognize the next voice. He should really learn to pay more attention to people who wanted him dead.
"He is an old foe, we go back to ancient times. I sense his presence, as he senses mine. This should provided interesting effects which I know he is after what Im also after as well." Necro again.

Seth wanted to swear loudly. Of ALL of the mysterious places to end up it just HAD to be Neco's lair. Necro. The same Necro that had backhanded him across a field. Keep in mind this had all happened YESTERDAY. They did not find some sort of super powerful amulet of hidden powerfulness (with matching gloves of power) there was no way they could handle this now. Plus they were on VACATION.
"Shouldn't we get out of here?" Seth hissed as Bryan lisened to the conversation "Necro can EASILY kill..."
and then the room went dark. Bryan hissed something about being in deep trouble (although his wording was a little less child friendly) and then before he knew it Seth found himself picking himself up off the floor in some sort of energy prison cell. Seth shook his head and looked around to make sure his teammates were okay. They all seemed to be and Bryan even had a sarcastic comment to say
"Good to see yall in good spirits" he said
"Oh yeah" Seth replied, just as sarcastic "No beach trip is complete without getting kidnapped and locked up somewhere! i'm so glad I could get the complete experience today"
He winced and rubbed the back of his neck, remembering how Necro had rushed forwards so fast neither he nor anyone else could morph in time. Then came a blow to the neck. Seth took a breath to calm himself down and then looked around at their surroundings. He had to try and think up a way to help get everyone out

Last edited:

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
A secret door. Just great. Creed was kind of hoping for treasure. Could've bought the last two Next Generation DVDs....Bryan ushers everyone into the passage. It was spooky and dark. How cliche.

Creed didn't want to be exploring dark doors, he wanted to be relaxing on the beach. As they all choose one path, voices can be heard in the distance. Creed notes the tension in Akihito's voice as the boy breathes in and out.

"Seems we got a third party involved in the mix..."

"Well..who is it?"

"He is an old foe, we go back to ancient times. I sense his presence, as he senses mine. This should provided interesting effects which I know he is after what Im also after as well."

Creed knew both voices. Necro and......Harusa.....Of all the places, it had to be Necro's lair. But this proved what Creed had a feeling about all along: Harusa was dealing with Necro. He really WAS a slimeball.

But who was thee "Old Foe?" It couldn't be Zordon....

Then, it happens. The room goes dark.

"We are in deep now...."

"HAHAHA, you fools! Time to have fun....."

Creed goes for his Morpher, but before he can even reach it, something hits him.

"Aaaaugh!" Creed grunts, blood flying from his left shoulder as a gash forms. Whatever attacked him had a weapon.

The others fall to the ground like twigs as Necro continues laughing.

"Assholes....." Creed ekes out, struggling just to stand. "I'll...."

"Nighty-night, traitor." Harusa says.

His eyes begin giving out, his vision going blurry.

"G-Godfather-sensei...."

Creed is finally the last to fall, unconciousness soon seizing him as his body lands on the ground on top of Bryan's.

---------

Akihito wakes up, clutching his head. He felt like he just got off of a bull...Or a bull just got off of him....

"Good to see y'all in good spirits..."

That blast, whatever it was, knocked all of them out cold. Akihito looks around.

"Ok, creepy forcefield, isolation.....We're prisoners." Akihito says matter-of-factly. "Kinda like that stuff you watch eh, Soka?"

No response.

"Soka?"

Akihito gasps as he sees a still-unconcious Creed in the corner. Creed seemed to take the brunt of the...whatever it was.

His shoulder is mangled and bloody; it would've been sliced open if it weren't for his body's resilience.

Akihito rushes towards Creed, straightening his friend up.

"Oh yeah..." Seth pipes up from behind Akihito. "No beach trip is complete without getting kidnapped and locked up somewhere! I'm so glad I could get the complete experience today!"

"Everybody seems fine, but Soka's still down.....And I think he needs medical attention." Akihito says with a mixture of urgency and confusion. "Ideas, Leader?"

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Elie was not afraid of exploring, but who knows what was in here. As they all walked slowly in the dark area, all she could do was calm herself from thinking the worst. At least she wasn't alone, and she wasn't pushed away. Knowing the people in school, they would easily abandon her. Or if something should happen, they would blame her for it.

Just as Bryan pointed out, they heard voices. It was only sending chills up her spine. Okay, this place is probably some eerie, dangerous hideout for gang members! She screamed in her mind. And then she realized that the voice was familiar. She paled slightly. It was Necro. They were in Necro's lair. Oh God, that wasn't any better. Maybe it was worse.

Necro appeared, laughing. She grimaced. Everyone was ready to transform, except Necro was far too quick for them to even transform. Her eyes widened, feeling the sudden impact on her stomach which knocked her unconscious instantly.

She woke up moments later, with Bryan's faint statement.

"No beach trip is complete without getting kidnapped and locked up somewhere! I'm so glad I could get the complete experience today."

She groaned, her stomach throbbing in pain. It didn't help that Necro punched her in the same area where she previously got hit. She opened her eyes and sat up, looking at Akihito when he gasped and rushed towards Creed. Suddenly her own pain was forgotten. Her eyes widened in surprise and placed her hand over her mouth. He was bloody and brutally beaten up.

"Everybody seems fine, but Soka's still down.....And I think he needs medical attention."

She made her way over to Creed and Akihito. She was afraid of doing anything even though she wanted to do something. She stood up, walking towards the prison's wall. She extended her hand and touched the invisible force, only to feel a sudden spark and a slight pain, refelxively pulling her hand back. "Ow..." She grimaced, rubbing her hand. "What do we do? We have to get out of here, and save Creed."

She wanted to say, 'We shouldn't have come down here,' but it was no use saying that now.

kingdomkey96

Kabir wrangled with his own thoughts as they advanced into the structure. He studied the architecture, noting its complexities and ancient design. "Who built this?" Kabir pondered to himself, searching his vast knowledge of ancient ruins for an answer. The group stumbled into an ancient hallway- the design of which was like nothing he had seen before.

"I hear something in the distance..." whispered Bryan as they advanced past the hallway, into an elaborate pathway. Unlike the rest of the group, Kabir focused less on the sound and more on the torches that were hung from the wall. "Lit torches?" he whispered in surprise, "Someone else is here."

His suspicion was proven to be correct, as the sound grew louder and clearer, it became apparent that its source was a conversation being held.

"Seems we got a third party involved in the mix..." said a deep, familiar voice.

"Well..who is it?" asked another with curiosity.

"He is an old foe, we go back to ancient times. I sense his presence, as he senses mine. This should provided interesting effects which I know he is after what Im also after as well."

"Necro..." whispered Kabir under his breath. The armored monster turned around, peering towards their position. Kabir's eyes widened in realisation, the truth smacking into him powerfully. "Treasure map? Hidden structure? Of course it was a trap!" As the room became engulfed within darkness Kabir got ready to fight.

Within seconds, Necro lurched towards them-moving even faster than Kabir remembered. Before he could even mutter the word 'Knight' a powerful force had already slammed into him, knocking him out almost instantly.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kabir woke at the sound of a visibly flustered Akihito.

"Everybody seems fine, but Soka's still down.....And I think he needs medical attention." Akihito said with a mixture of urgency and confusion. "Ideas, Leader?"

Kabir slowly stood up, walking over to Creed's side. He knell beside him, assessing the damage of his bloodied shoulder. Some sort of weapon had been slammed into his shoulder, it was apparently both heavy and spiked.

"There are many different points of penetration in his shoulder," he stated with a fake calm to the others, "My guess is that his shoulder is not only sliced but also broken- or rather crushed. The most we can do for now is stop the bleeding and make him a sling. Not much more."

Seemingly for the first time Kabir, realised where they were. " Not much more," he repeated, more ominously this time.

Last edited:

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
At the moment, Alexhad been sitting in a homely little dinner, in a more welcoming part of thecity. He had found it a year ago and it fancy as most places he was use too,but it was also a good to when you want good food, and don't want to be chargedan arm and a leg. As the Waitress dropped off his burger and fries, Alex’s mindbegan to wonder back to when he first discovered this place.

(Yes this is a flashback. I'm not appearing to fight Necro, are you insane?!)

Salvatore had just finisheda corporate board meeting, had been looking to distance himself from his work placefor some hours. Even a being s untold destruction couldn't stand all those buinessmeetings, but his own displeasure, had been nothing compared to Alex. Since theyouth had been played off as his son, Alex had to attend many meetings, becausein their eyes, Alex would be in charge one day.

"Next time thatbastard Bill tries to shake my hand, I'm gonna break it off." Alex neverdid care for the man, it might be cause, Bill was always trying to take overthe company, or maybe because he was a bored a line sex offender that hadgotten off to many times for either men’s liking.

Salvatore merelychuckled at the youth's anger. "I already told you, the man will have alittle 'Accident' coming home tonight, and problem solved." Salvatoresaid. It was just like him to kill people in a more, human way, than hisnatural way of dealing with enemies.

Their limo had madea halt outside a local dinner that someonehad suggested to Salvatore, ironically with all his wealth, and power, the manwould still rather eat cheap than drop hundreads of dollars for a “Woman’smeal" as he put it.

Walking into thedinner, the pair noticed a couple of things, for one, it had been disturbinglyclean, neither could spot any dirt with their eyes. The second would be thatthe waitresses were pretty hot, or well Alex thought that. Salvatore had no concernwith pleasures of the skin.

They took a seat ina back booth, and waited for a waitress to take their order. When she did arrive,she introduced herself as Sara, and took their orders for drinks. Salvatoretook a Brandy on the rocks, while Alex was forced to order a Root bear. "Damn drinking laws" The teenthought to himself.

When the drinksarrived, the two sent in their orders without much thought, and the waitresswas on her way, but not of course before tossing Alex more than friendly smile.Smiling back, Alex noticed Salvatore giving him a disproving look.

"Oh, C'mon, areyou still mad about that? It's not like things got to out of control."Alex said already defending himself from a reply Salvatore could make.

"One of yourgirlfriends steels one of my cars, tries to burn down our home, takes the vicepresident of one of my companies hostage, sets fire to the underground pool,and then somehow manages to freeze it, and as an extra bonus she was high ofPCP, LSD, Crystal meth, Pain killers, yet she still was alert enough to take downmost of my security, and half of the police station's officers. And you don'tthink that got out of control?" Salvatore said as he calmly drank hisBrandy, while staring at Alex with a look of shame.

Turning his headaway from Salvatore, and looking at the window, hell looking anywhere but theelder's man's face would of been better than this moment. After two minutes ofsilence though, Alex knew he couldn't avoid the man's worse. "Alright,alright, your right. I'll just relax for now." He had said for now, soboth men knew that Alex would be up to his old ways in no time.

Turning theconversation into a more cold tone, Salvatore decided to tell Alex the new hehad found out today. "I've heard that the Red ranger was killedtoday." Necro had been hunting many of them down lately, and it seemed thewarrior had gotten tired of cat and mouse game he had with the power rangersand just decided to finish them off, once and for all.

Alex's eyes wideneda little, it wasn’t that it was such surprising news, Necro was one of thestrongest beings in the universe, managing to wage war with multiple worlds ata time, and still come out on top, yet hearing the news that another powerranger fell, it took him off for a bit. I guessed he figured that they wouldjust overcome him, just like rangers of the past did to other enemies; thenagain, Necro was more than just an average opponent.

"It was a onesided battle, killed him in only five minutes, three of those minutes were usedjust to smash every bone in the lad's body." At Salvatore’s worlds, Alexwinced a little, Necro had always been known for his ruthless taste in battle.

His mind wouldalways wonder if he himself could survive a battle with Necro. Alex wasn'tanywhere near the level of power to beat him, but he at least wondered if hecould survive. By is knowledge, Necro had never even used more than fifteenpercent in the last 100 battles he had been in the last fifty years, so thechances of Alex even walking away from the battlefield were slim to none.

Seeing the look onhis face, Salvatore already knew the thoughts running through his head."He'd kill you, Necro wouldn't even bother toying around with you like therangers, and he’d just kill you, or leave you in his dungeon to rot to deathlike so many others. Salvatore knew because he'd seen and fought Necro in thepast. The man was more than a match for his adopted son.

"I guess he cankill a guy for trying can't he?" Alex asked as he let his head restbackwards to stare at the ceiling.

"I guess hecould, but you knew that men liked this would exist when you climbed down thisrabbit hole of power Alexander." Salvatore did love to remind the buddingsociopath of his choice in life.

"I never agreedto go down any man’s rabbit hole old man." Alex had cracked back toSalvatore, hoping to get at least a chuckle.

Yet, Salvatore justtook another sip of brandy and said "No one likes a smart ass Alex."With that last shoot back at the youth, the two men saw the waitress returnwith their food, and in no time the two men began to eat, it had felt like yearssince either had ever tasted food as good, even Salvatore, who wasn't even fromearth had to compliment the cook on the meal, he'd even left the waitress athousand dollar tip.

When they exited thebuilding, and made their way back towards the limo, but of course not beforeAlex had gotten the waitress's number, much to Salvatore’s chagrin, the twobegan the journey back home, of course not before discussing some matters.

"Before you goabout another trial against a woman, I need you to make a stop down in Mexico."Salvatore said to Alex.

Raising an eyebrowAlex questioned why in the world he would have to go there. Though Salvatoreonly said it was looking for a lost power course, apparently it was a greaterpower that Salvatore wanted destroyed, it wasn't that it was a threat to him,it's just that he didn't want it around.

"First he makes mekill the cast of that Jersey show, and now this. God damn this man needs tojust start killing people again." Alex thoughtas h got the rest of the information from Salvatore on their way back home.

(Present day, andyes this flesh back will come into play later.)

A year gone sincethat day, Alex never found the power source, and Salvatore lost interest. Necrohad managed to kill all of the power rangers, and ironically new ones had beenchosen, of course Salvatore had informed him that these ones had more potentialthan the last batch.

"ALEX!"The waitress screamed bringing him back out of his thoughts. Looking around henoticed that his food was cold as ice, his soda flat, and most if not all ofthe customers were long since gone from the dinner. Alex turned his attentionback to the waitress, who ironically happened to be Sara, the one he had met ayear ago today. "I guess I lost track of time" He said sheepishly easingback into his seat.

"I guess youdid." She said as she took a seat across from him. Strangely enough he hadnever managed to date, screw or at least kiss her, and with that Alex asked ifhe could just kill her, but felt that it wasn't really needed. She was no harm,and having a friend made him seem more normal.

Steeling his flatroot beer, and ignoring the glare he gave her, Sara had decided to strike up aconversation with him, even though he would of prefer the check. "So it'sbeen awhile since you've been around. Your dad still has you running around forhim?" She asked between sips.

"Yeah, you knowkill this guy, black mail this hooker. Ya know, all that wall streetgames" He only half joked.

Sara just laughedmore at his lame attempt to make a joke, than the joke itself. She was a good friend,even if he didn’t need, or even want one. Then again she gave him a place tocrash when Salvatore kicked him out. For a Tyrant for another world, the manwas good at acting like a father.

"Don't worryabout the bill; we take care of good customers. “She said with a wink as sheripped up the paper, she would always do that when the store would clear outand her boss wouldn't care either.

Giving her a nod,Alex stood up but froze as he felt a horrific power. "Necro!"Alex screamed in his head, his eyes had become the just a litte wider, and hewas visibly shaking. "It seems as if he's closer than expected." Alexsoon regained his demeanor; he didn't need Sara seeing him like that.

Alex gave a quitgoodbye, and told he'd call her later if he had time. Alex ran as fast as hecould to his motorcycle, but just as he was about to start it, his cell phonewent off. It was Salvatore; no one even had this number besides him.

"Get over therenow, this is the chance we've been waiting for you to get close withthem." Salvatore said on the other line.

"No hello orhow are you doing ay? Just ya know, run over to one of the most powerful guysalive, and save are enemies from certain death." Alex said with as much sarcasmas his body could produce.

"No one like asmartass Alex. No just got there and do it." With that the other line wentdead. Salvatore loved putting him in these types of messes.

"God damn itold man, you’re going to get me killed one da." Alex thought as he startedup the motorcycle, and headed to where he felt that powerful energy comingfrom, all the while praying he could survive.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
"It could be worse."

While it was a dry statement, and one probably not wanted, it was true. Sort of. The redhead was rubbing her head, clearly irritated at something, though she was trying not to blow her head off. Didn't help that she was practically half-dressed, still in her bikini, though she did manage to put on her shorts before they went trekking. But of course, she had gotten off lightly; while her head had hurt a bit, apparently the others had gotten hit pretty bad, though it looked like Creed had gotten the worst of it.

While everyone has gathered 'round the fallen ranger, she was at a loss for what to do. They were trapped by the enemy--could there be any way out? As much as she wanted to help Creed, she knew the others would tend to him, so she got up and started looking around the cell a bit. The 'bars' were made of some weird energy, though how harmful they were was a mystery. After some deliberation, she reached her hand out to it, though once her finger was within millimeters of it, it sent out a great shock. Immediately withdrawing her hand, she shook it madly, seeing that her finger was burnt. "Ow." She commented, though it did let her know how screwed they were.

As she wandered back towards the group, Julia heard what was needed. A sling. How could we make one? Julia pondered, tapping her chin lightly. Granted, the cell didn't exactly have first aid kits lying around, so they needed to use what was on hand. "Think, think, think..." She sighed as she sat a little bit away from them, scratching her cheek. "...Wonder what's gonna happen to us." She said outloud, praying for the best but anticipating the worst. "You think he'll kill us right now and here?"

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
Bryan saw his friend and foe, Creed, injured. It was hard seeing him so vulnerable for the first time, as he was always one to take a hit. But not this time, Necro had done this after all. "I wonder why he still has us alive...he could of killed us by now if he wanted to." Bryan though as he aided his friend. He was bleeding pretty badly, but luckily enough he had a towel on his back pocket. He grabbed it and put it over the wound, "Dont worry, Creed, you will be alright". With all the drama that was going on, he noticed Adam wasnt with them. He could hear his friends start to worry what to do next as they asked him what was the next plan of action. Bryan calculated every detail, situation, environment, everything. They werent able to morph due to the energy barrier field which blocked their ability to transform as he tried it numerous tries with no avail. They were in a tough spot. But had a idea of his own that would hopefully work.

But suddenly before he could tell the others, Necro showed up! He looked at them silently with a smirk as if he was picking a chicken to buy out of a farm. Which with all the drama appearing before them Bryan now realized Adam was missing. "Hopefully he is alright..." Seeing Necro quickly brought back the reminder of Kyles death. "You will pay for what you done!, I will kill you with the same pleasure you did to her! and my friends" as he tried to reach Necro thru the barrier as it burned his skin as his anger managed to pull thru as the smell of his flesh was beginning to dwell in the air. Bryan had gotten out of control, he...was insane. His anger had completely taken over. The electric shock had ran all over his body, which was starting to burn him alive! As a big shock grew and blew him back away from the barrier. Smoke could be seen from his body. With his ears, mouth, nose, eyes, nails bleed from the shock. He was weakened.

Necro couldnt help but laugh at his attempt to get to him. "Get over yourself kid...your dealing with the big dog here. You all are a bunch of mice being controlled by someone you all hardly know. This is bigger than you think it is." he folded his arms.

He then went back to watching the crew, focusing his view on all of them. "You!" he pointed at Kabir. You seem to be the one I will have to persuade to get what I want. "Harusa bring him to the torture chamber..." he said to Harusa, who was in another room, thru a speaker. Kabir then vanished from thin air. He was brought into what looked like a metal table of sorts with locks to his arms and legs, with no way of escape. "Now...tell me where Zordon is now!" which he knew being a Power Ranger would refuse. "Alright time for the fun to begin." he muttered. Necro raised his hands and then with his own energy attacked him with electric energy of his own! "You will tell me where he is whether you like it or not" he could see he would refuse, so he slightly kept increasing his power. Kabir was being tortured heavily beyond belief, something no man should be punished so greatly for. His face could tell it all, screaming and yells could be heard so loud that it felt like it could be heard around the world.

"Kabir...." a weakened Bryan spoke softly as his friend was being punished. It was haunting, and was a mystery of what was yet to come.

Until Kabirs life energy was no more. His body gave out. He wasnt responding. He was dead! "Seems again a Power Ranger dies from my torture, no matter, I knew there was a possibility the runt wouldnt have told me, didnt think that much energy would of killed him as I only used a small sample of my power. But unlike the other Power Ranger I will have great use for him....
" as then they took his dead body into another room, and what all could be heard and sensed was the energy of something horrible and evil.

Last edited:

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
When Alex finely found the spot where the rangers had entered Necro's pit, he was tosay the least hesitant about going inside. There was nothing he couldn’t do to defeat Necro, the man was in a league of his own, and only Salvatore could onlyimagine his full power, Alex on the other hand was better with words, thangod-like powers.

"Well, no time to die like the present." Thought Alex as he walked into the hole,or what'd he rightfully call it, his own death.

As he walked deeper, and deeper, the sounds of horrific screams, and Necro's laughter started to reach his ears. "Normal day for him." He thought dryly. Ashe made his way further down into the tunnels, he had run into one of Necro's soldiers.

Alex stared at the soldier.

The soldier stared at Alex.

Alex blinked at the soldier.

The Soldier blinked at Alex.

Alex stared back the soldier.

The Soldier stared back at Alex.

Alex smashed his fist into the soldier.

The soldier went down like a woman in heat.

Then of course more would begin to swarm around Alex. "Oh, c'mon! Of all thebull-" But Alex was cut off as he had to defend his self against the assault that was being lead on him at the moment. Alex had side stepped the first guard, while using the fallen soldiers sword to stab the other. It was confusing to say the least how many there was, but after some struggling, all of them went down the same.

Whipping some sweat, and blood off his face, Alex continued to run down the ancient hallway, but more and more guards continued to show up, it was it they were doing all they to stop him from reaching Necro.

Getting into a fight stance once again, Alex prepared for more bloodshed. He didn'tknow how he was going to save the rangers, but they were apart of Salvatore's plans, and at the moment he needed Salvatore happy. So his word was bored a line law.

As the warriors descended on Alex, the youth only uttered the words, "Bringit." and began to engage the other warriors in battle.

(Sorry for the short post.)

Last edited:

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
"You will pay for what you done!, I will kill you with the same pleasure you did to her! And my friends!"

"Get over yourself kid...your dealing with the big dog here. You all are a bunch of mice being controlled by someone you all hardly know. This is bigger than you think it is."

Akihito listens to the entire conversation with fear.

Bryan was just like Soka when angered. And Necro was oddly calm......In fact, there was worry in the entity's voice. He's telling the truth. If Necro was really the grand mastermind, they'd all be corpses, not prisoners.

"You!" Necro says, pointing to Kabir. "Tell me where Zordon is now! Alright, time for the fun to begin! You will tell me where he is whether you like it or not!"

Kabir is whisked off into a part of the area none of them could see. And then the sounds....And the screaming.

"Kabir...."

"Seems again a Power Ranger dies from my torture, no matter, I knew there was a possibility the runt wouldnt have told me, didnt think that much energy would of killed him as I only used a small sample of my power. But unlike the other Power Ranger I will have great use for him...."

Just like that, a comrade was dead.

And all Akihito could do was listen in disbelief.

-----

"We are now approaching the airport. Please fasten your seatbelts as we begin landing."

It had been three weeks. Stuck in a crappy convention full of suits, horrible food and immature co-workers, it was good to be back.

Sigma was looking forward to seeing Soka and Akihito again.

He checks his watch: 8:30. The boys were still at school.

The security checkpoint and baggage check goes smoothly.

Sigma wonders if the boys have kept up their training.....

Sigma exits the airport, seeing....HIM.

The man in Sigma's sights is portly, of little hygiene. He carries nothing with him. A hunched back; unkempt hair. Creed's father.....What was he doing here?

With a grim sigh, Sigma walks up to the man, looking down on him with disgust.

"What are YOU doing here, Mortimer?" Sigma asks. "Creed didn't come with me on the trip, for your information. And even if he had, your'e the last person EITHER of us would want to see."

"His school called me yesterday!" Mortimer says, his voice frantic with worry. "Both him and your son have been missing for two days!"

Sigma's eyes go wide as he drops his bags in his shock.

Missing?! No way!

Not Akihito and Creed.....They were punctual. It was no coincidence. Something had to have happened.

Could it have been....?

No....HE hasn't awoken yet, last Sigma checked.....

"I-I-I-I've been lookin' for 'em. No luck." Mortimer says. "I thought maybe you'd-"

"Keep looking." Sigma says. "If you find out ANYTHING, call me. And if I find out your'e the cause of it....."

With a quick jerk, Sigma picks the man up by his neck, attracting the looks of passersby.

"......I'll end what miniscule shred of a life you have left...."

Sigma drops the man, walking into a nearby taxi that had made it's presense known.

"How do I do that?" Mortimer asks desperately, running after Sigma.

"Quite simple, really..." Sigma says as he pokes his head out of the rolled-down car window. "Be his father for once."

And with that, the taxi window starts closing.

"Take me to Davenport Street......And step on that gas pedal!"

Before Mortimer can say anything else, the Taxi zips off, leaving the poor man in front of the airport.

Sigma breathees in and out meditatively.

If it was who he thought it was.....then that would explain why Creed hasn't called.

But how did Akihito get swept up in it?

Both boys were like his sons. (Seeing as how Mortimer couldn't raise Creed worth a damn) Why did they have to be a part of this?

This wasn't what Sigma wanted....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back