• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Possible Dream Drop Distance in next month's Nintendo Power

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbadcloud

LOL mabe they are bring back hillary duff to sing in DDD remeber the Lizzy Miggar movie the song that was at the end.

THIS IS WHAT DREAMS ARE MADE OF HEY NOW HEY NOW THIS IS WHAT DREAMS ARE MADE OF!

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
LOL mabe they are bring back hillary duff to sing in DDD remeber the Lizzy Miggar movie the song that was at the end.

THIS IS WHAT DREAMS ARE MADE OF HEY NOW HEY NOW THIS IS WHAT DREAMS ARE MADE OF!

... That would be a nightmare, destroying my well-meaning spirit

*c wut I did thar? hurr durr*

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
would the issue give us some insight on the tron world?

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
KH3D in one of the most anticipated 3DS games.
Nintendo is 3DS.
Dreams are made of. Pun to Dream Drop Distance. Saying is really just relevant to Disney altogether.
We have a fairly high chance here! :3 Hey, they did have a big cover for Days before it was released... maybe we'll get English scans... and, even, a release date.

Tidus14

release data? never! we get a data trough e3 2012, just like with kh days.. ( we get the trailer trough the conferention.. so maybe.. english jump festa short trailer kh 3D?)

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

They did PoC, they can do Hilary Duff as a world lmao xP

KH3D in one of the most anticipated 3DS games.
Nintendo is 3DS.
Dreams are made of. Pun to Dream Drop Distance. Saying is really just relevant to Disney altogether.
We have a fairly high chance here! :3 Hey, they did have a big cover for Days before it was released... maybe we'll get English scans... and, even, a release date.

I forgot about the Days one, I have that one but I keep it in a binder so I don't see it often. I do hope they release this one on the cover, because I would get that one too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back